Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• kavrafansimmer_123kavrafansimmer_123 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Kikiberry said:
    > What does until YA mean??? :'( :( <3 <3 <3 :s :s :s :s :s :s

YA means young adult
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I only made it 7 generations until I ran out of ideas. I am still proud that I did this much. I am using the same family for my new challenge. I plan to do the 100 baby challenge now. I am using Belle as my heir. I started with Snow, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora and now Belle. It has been fun.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Mikay701Mikay701 Posts: 3 New Member
    Help... I’ve never done a generation or legacy challenge before and I am so confused!!!! Are one of the dwarves supposed to be future Cinderella??? Or is Snow White supposed to have a child that is future Cinderella??? And if they have to have the same dad and only 8 can be in a household, how does that work?? Is there a mod for it? I’m playing on sims 4 btw. Please help I’ve been in cas for hours lol!
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    edited February 2018
    Mikay701 wrote: »
    Help... I’ve never done a generation or legacy challenge before and I am so confused!!!! Are one of the dwarves supposed to be future Cinderella??? Or is Snow White supposed to have a child that is future Cinderella??? And if they have to have the same dad and only 8 can be in a household, how does that work?? Is there a mod for it? I’m playing on sims 4 btw. Please help I’ve been in cas for hours lol!

@Mikay701 hi as you start with Snow White the 7 dwarves are her children. you will not have them all at once so when the children grow up you can move one of them out :) cindirella should be one of the dwarves (for me it was the first born female)
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
    > Mikay701 wrote: »
    >
    > Help... I’ve never done a generation or legacy challenge before and I am so confused!!!! Are one of the dwarves supposed to be future Cinderella??? Or is Snow White supposed to have a child that is future Cinderella??? And if they have to have the same dad and only 8 can be in a household, how does that work?? Is there a mod for it? I’m playing on sims 4 btw. Please help I’ve been in cas for hours lol!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Mikay701 hi as you start with Snow White the 7 dwarves are her children. you will not have them all at once so when the children grow up you can move one of them out :) cindirella should be one of the dwarves (for me it was the first born female)

Thank you!!! So it's ok if I make Snow White, her husband and 6 kids, then I can move a couple kids out have more.... and maybe one of the ones I moved out can be Cinderella? Does the Snow White generation end when Cinderella moves out?
    @buzz_infamous ^^
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    @Mikay701 please read the rules carefully - you should create snow white as a teen, her father and optionally her evil stepmother . when she becomes a young adult she meets the prince and they have 7 children (the dwarves). i believe she should not be moved and do all the chores around the house. i myself started playing the heir exclusively when the previour heir died. until then i played both of them but mostly focused on the current generation. of course you can play as you wish, but the rules are all there if you intend to follow them :)
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    @swcheppes
    Hi! Sorry for replying so late but I don't visit the forum often and I've just noticed your question. To make my family tree, I used this website (familyecho.com in case if the link doesn't work).
    I highly recommend it. It's very intuitive, easy to use and you can add as much info as you want (besides names, also detailed birth and death dates, relationships, jobs, short bio, pics etc.). And it's all FREE. The only thing you need is to create a free account. It's totally worth it.
    You can also have more than one family tree so you can use it for all your legacy challenges and gameplays and also create a family tree of your own family :):):)
    If you have any questions, I'll gladly help ;)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • kavrafansimmer_123kavrafansimmer_123 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @mallmarr said:
    > @swcheppes
    > Hi! Sorry for replying so late but I don't visit the forum often and I've just noticed your question. To make my family tree, I used this website (familyecho.com in case if the link doesn't work).
    > I highly recommend it. It's very intuitive, easy to use and you can add as much info as you want (besides names, also detailed birth and death dates, relationships, jobs, short bio, pics etc.). And it's all FREE. The only thing you need is to create a free account. It's totally worth it.
    > You can also have more than one family tree so you can use it for all your legacy challenges and gameplays and also create a family tree of your own family :) :) :)
    > If you have any questions, I'll gladly help ;)

can i add a extra gen at the end and start a new challenge with her
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
  • PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member

Your princesses are so like the original! Fun to follow :D
    Mikay701 wrote: »

Hi!

The legacy rules say You start with creating 1 YA sim in CAS, but the rules to this challenge is if you are a storyteller you can create her as a teenager and also her evil stepmother.

The dwarves will be her children, and one of those children will be Cinderella. Once a child ages up to YA you can move them out, and they can take their younger siblings with them so you don't have to play a full household.
    edited February 2018
    Pluttskutt wrote: »

Your princesses are so like the original! Fun to follow :D

@Pluttskutt Thank You!! I put real work into my sims to gain their likeness. That's one of my favorite parts of this legacy. I hope you are enjoying the read ☺
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • pikacatpikacat Posts: 5 New Member
    I gave my Snow White sim a wedding with a song. I really enjoyed writing it and I'd love it if you guys could check it out. :) Should I keep doing this for my weddings in this legacy? pikacat19.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/snow-and-aaravs-wedding-opal-disney-legacy-part-3/
    @pikacat I thought it was beautiful! The two are adorable, she looks beautiful in the photos, nicely done!
  • freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    @pikacat that's so sweet! Your two sims are the cutest <3
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Going to take my Snow and the Seven dwarfs to jungle.
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    Going to take my Snow and the Seven dwarfs to jungle.

That's gonna be interesting, hopefully fun! :D
  • alimarra09alimarra09 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you still do this even if you don't have more or much expansion packs?
    alimarra09 wrote: »
    Can you still do this even if you don't have more or much expansion packs?

Yes, of course! I think all generations are doable without an expansion.
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    E3rGEl5.png

It's definitely been a while since I played but I got back to it and posted another chapter :) The picture is clickable.

Although, I do feel like I don't have much ideas, my sims 3 legacy is much easier :/ but I'll stick it out! I probably gotta work on story telling a bit more with this legacy, it will just take a bit more imagination.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • belladonna12124belladonna12124 Posts: 6 New Member
    <3 the sound of this challenge, plan to try a test run of it asap!
  • katherine1993katherine1993 Posts: 5 New Member
    For The Disney Princess Challenge For Gen 1 what are bad Traits for sims 4. so far I have Squeamish, Slob and Mean(I have 3 Kids so Far so 4 More to Go) Plus does The Generations Have to go in order or No
  • LunaDaVampLunaDaVamp Posts: 4 New Member
    I couldn't handle it there were 3 toddlers in the house and 2 kids .. I ordered nanny service ... too much work ... BUT ! The challenge is so fun I'm only on Snow White but Cinderella is a child ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top