Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You guys lied.

Only getting girls in your games? Pssh. All I have are boys. I WANT GIRLS! No matter how many times I exit without saving.. same thing. More boys.

Comments

• Options
    Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    ive only had girls girls and more girls.. not a single boy yet.
  • Options
    Noah_ReddenNoah_Redden Posts: 311 Member
    if you exit without saving just before your sim gives birth, its most likely they are gonna to have the same gender. Try all over again.
  • Options
    Robyn536Robyn536 Posts: 590 Member
    I just had two more boy twins. Want 'em?
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    I have boy girl boy girl boy girl... Sometimes it is the other way around. XD
  • Options
    Paneth48Paneth48 Posts: 134 Member
    Trade them with each other, they are like untrained Pokemon right? no? Crap..probably shouldent have left mine in the pokeball..
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    It's just has to do with luck. In some cultures, having pure boys is like winning the lottery lol
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I wish I could get twins. Haven't had any multiple births yet.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I've had all girls, two singles and one set of twins.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    Mine was pretty mixed. Twin girls, girl, boy, girl, boy.
  • Options
    candicakecandicake Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Gruffman said:
    > I wish I could get twins. Haven't had any multiple births yet.
    I had my sims try for a baby twice in a row and then she was pregnant with twins.

All boys so far for me! You can change the gender using cheats though if you wanted!
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    I got twins a boy and a girl, then a boy...currently waiting to see what my current sim's babies will be ^^
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    I've had 2 girls between 2 married couples, then after a short resting period for the simmies (lol), it was boy-boy for each of them. So far, it's all right down the middle, although more like chunks of genders. All girls for a bit, then all boys. XD
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    mesmerizedishmesmerizedish Posts: 51 Member
    I hate children, so my sims don't have them.

But really, flip a coin ten times and there's almost a 1% chance that they'll all be boys, which means an almost 2% chance that they will all be the same gender. Let's assume that there are 1 million simmers and each of them flips the baby coin ten times. Almost twenty thousand of them should have the experience of all ten of their babies being of the same gender.

I thought about figuring out the probability that no one has this experience, but one forum post isn't worth all the work, so let's just say it's really, really tiny.
  • Options
    white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    the only kids I had in sims 4 so far - twins with opposite gender - girl and boy born on the same time from 1st try on "try for baby"
  • Options
    trintastictrintastic Posts: 323 Member
    I've only had one baby so far, it was a girl. I hope this means they'll all be girls. I don't know how to raise boys!
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    I've only gotten one set of twins so far, girls. The other births are about 50/50. My girls are not identical, one has red hair the other is blonde.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    Robyn536Robyn536 Posts: 590 Member
    OK, so I aged them up after 1 day because plum babies and now I'm kinda excited for my twins. They look like a mix of their mom and straight trouble. Little redheaded Dennis the Menaces. Hah.
  • Options
    MonkeeGoddessMonkeeGoddess Posts: 315 Member
    I was having that same problem. My sim had six kids and all but the last one were boys! Now with this new family I got a bit of a balance. But I was so sick of friggin boys!!
    The desert is calling.
    The emptiness of space.
    The hunger of a lion
    Is written on your face.
    A maniac's new love song.
    Destruction is his game.
    I need a new direction,
    Cause I have lost my way.

• Options
    MsFergy36MsFergy36 Posts: 31 Member
    Hmm. My first and current family had a girl with her first pregnancy and then a boy with her second.
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    I have had a mixture, but no twins or triplets yet.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Two different saves, each time have had a boy -- thinking of trying again or maybe adopting but the last time I tried adopting the kid showed up with the Evil trait and broke the beautiful dollhouse her new parents bought her and was Happy afterwards! :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    JaciFFXIJaciFFXI Posts: 189 Member
    First generation of my family was 3 boys and 1 girl. Used the girl for the second generation she has 4 girls. No boys. She is now an elder, so it will be onto the third generation I'm trying to decide which girl to use for that one, the others will move in with their bachelor uncles. Only 2 because one died in his teens of mortification from peeing himself. LOL
  • Options
    lbennilbenni Posts: 107 Member
    Two different saves, each time have had a boy -- thinking of trying again or maybe adopting but the last time I tried adopting the kid showed up with the Evil trait and broke the beautiful dollhouse her new parents bought her and was Happy afterwards! :|

I'm sorry that happened but that is hilarious!!

People will not remember what you did.
    People will not remember what you said.
    People will remember how you made them
    feel.
  • Options
    JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    My current family had 2 girls was hoping for a boy to keep my family name going. Might try again later after I move out the two girls so they can start there own lives
  • Options
    randombogganrandomboggan Posts: 194 Member
    They should make a baby trading system like the Pokemon games have with their Pokemon. XD