Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TFBob's Builds: Daiquiri Park Manor page 4

TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
TFBob's Builds
OID:TFBob

Welcome to my lot showcase thread.

Pierre LaSalle's House is my latest build. It's a New Orleans style house:
Screenshots and link to slideshow on page 3.
Slideshow here.

First Post: Fairy Tale Cottage
Hello, everybody! I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I just completed my first Sims 4 lot. Sims 4 is taking some getting used to, but I think it's beginning to grow on me. I had a hard time getting the decor the way I wanted it, but I am relatively happy with the way it came out. I hope you like it! You can find it in the gallery under my ID: TFBob.

Here is a slideshow with more pictures: Fairy Tale Cottage slideshow

Some Screenshots:
15220222505_4477baa0d8_z.jpg Fairy Tale Cottage by TFbob, on Flickr

15197194596_f86d6f040d_z.jpg Fairy Tale Cottage Front by TFbob, on Flickr

15033648597_b206f2255f_z.jpg First Floor by TFbob, on Flickr

15220222745_de2f240ac8_z.jpg Second Floor by TFbob, on Flickr

15197193546_a8e6ddba96_z.jpg Living Room by TFbob, on Flickr

15033647337_26d8c1d64f_z.jpg Master Bedroom by TFbob, on Flickr

Post edited by Tfbob on

Comments

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Tfbob! Nice to "see" you here!! And I love your cottage...cute cute cute! :) Very creative use of finishes.
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I love the fairy tale cottage it is really beautiful. Wonderful job! :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    Ruthless- Thank you for the encouragement! I have enjoyed seeing your many magnificent creations, as usual. Thanks again! : :)

shadowcat85- I'm glad that you like it! Thanks for the nice comment! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great work!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    Hey TF! All the old crowd coming back is so wonderful :D I didn't think I would know anyone :)

Anyway, love that shell, all the detail and the colours are beautiful (love the 4 colours outside seats too!)
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    Ash072- Thanks for the comment! :)

Hi, Sparkle! I really enjoyed working on the exterior. I struggled with the interior, but it was a fun challenge playing with the new tools. Good to hear from you! :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Fairlytale Cottage is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing is very nice! The various textures that you have used for the exterior look very nice and give a great look to the home. It looks very nice the types of windows that you have used. The gate at the front of the build is great and it is nice that you have the seat bench outside the front of the house for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine with the nice pots of flowers nearby. Very nice curved front patio and curved upper balcony! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats on the balcony looking out at the nice views. It looks very pretty how you have done the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas, The tall street light looks nice. The bird bath is nice amidst the nice flowers. Very nice layout of the interior levels of the home.
    It is a very nice Fairytale themed cottage home for sims to enjoy living in! :)
  • Options
    celdys0nceldys0n Posts: 107 Member
    Wow, your house is amazing! This was the kind of house that I had wanted to live in as a little girl. I love how you've done everything, right down to the details. Makes me wanna live in it right now!
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    I don't know what is more breathtaking your build or your camera taking skills. <3 it!
  • Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    Gosh your cottage is beautiful, I'm truely blown away by everything about it! The exterior, the colour scheme, the garden, everything is just gorgeous!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Wow! Your Fairy Tale cottage looks adorable, I love the exterior design in particular, it looks very quaint and natural, and the furnishing inside of the cottage are beautifully done as well, well done!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2014
    I was having problems seeing all the pictures in your slideshow earlier. I could only see some of them then when I posted the earlier post. Your home looked so very nice from the pictures i could see then.I can now see all the pictures , and I just wanted to add more and say again that your home looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table there. The different coloured dining seats there look very nice. Child sims will have playing on the monkey bars, Very nice corner sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting under the tree. Very nice living room sitting area! The patterned curtains there and in the kitchen look nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv. The blue of the sofa looks nice. The grandfather clock is a nice touch in the nook area near the front door. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and the curved counter looks great! Very nice type of dining seats that you have used that suit well the type of home. Very nice master bedroom! The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is restful for sims to see when coming to bed. The pattern on the bedroom wall is nice. Nice type of bed that you have used there. It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    rchristisonrchristison Posts: 129 Member
    Very Nice :)
    Origin ID - OrtwinOmaar
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Great work! B)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Bob, great to see your first Sims 4 build! I see that you haven't lost your touch! :D The cottage looks amazing! Love the architecture, the garden and the pretty colours that you have used. I will be sure to put in my favourites. <3
  • Options
    rosemow- Thank you so much for your detailed comments! It's nice that you took the time to thoroughly look it over and give positive feedback. Thanks again! :)
    celdys0n- I am glad that you like it! I think it would be fun to have a house like that too. :)
  • Options
    Veriona- Thank you! I have always been into photography so I like getting the shots just right. And of course, Photoshop is my friend. Thanks for the comments! :)

Famousmelody- Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad that you like it! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous cottage Tfbob so pretty and detailed. :)
  • Options
    TheMatteo0- I appreciate your kind comments and I'm glad that you like the exterior. :)

rchristison- Thank you! :)

RC_shabba- Thanks! I like your avatar. :)
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    Awesome build. The attention to detail is amazing!
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    joancrawfordjoancrawford Posts: 88 Member
    Very cute house! It looks so cozy.
  • Options
    Hey, Yanti! I appreciate you stopping in to comment on my lot. Thank you for the favorite! I hope to see more of your amazing builds soon. :)

Follyfoot- Thanks for the nice comment! I have been seeing your beautiful cottages. :)

pchapman- I'm glad that you think it's awesome! Thank you for the feedback. :)
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    That is so adorable! What a charming, charming home!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    What a beautiful home, and such detail!
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    It's beautiful! I love the way you landscaped. And the exterior trim and colors are very nice.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed