Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pallystyle- Lots by Pallypoo *Updated*10-16-14*

PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Howdy! :D
So I thought I'd make a thread to show some of my lots as I relearn to build in sims 4. :p
You can find me in the gallery under Pallystyle.

**Hi there! I am Sorry I haven't had as much time for taking pictures and editing them and such with my baby. He is 6 months old now. I build when I am nursing him or he is sleeping since I can do that easy enough without a keyboard. I have been building still. I'll post the link to my stuff in the gallery here for those who want to see, Thanks.**

Mid-Century in Orange

My Stuff on Gallery

My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

Post edited by Pallystyle on

Comments

• FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    Very nice! I love the colors scheme and the indoor rock work!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds. :) Mid century orange is a very nice home! Very nice exterior design of it and the colour of the exterior looks nice. Great covered over side patio. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there. Very nice back area water fountains feature! Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and enjoy eating their meal at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants at the front and side edges of the home, and also in the back patio area for sims to enjoy seeing when dining outdoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Great layout of the home! The rock texture that you have used for the wall in the living room looks very nice! The orange shade of colour and texture that you have used for the other walls and rooms and for the furnishings through the home looks very nice. Very nice placement, colour and type of seats that you have used in the living room. The brown of the seating looks nice with the orange shade used for the walls and other furnishings. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the armchairs and sofa watching tv or reading a book, and the type of picture that you have placed on the tv wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there and suits well the type of home. Great bookshelf alcove. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl and knife set on the counters are nice kitchen touches. The floor pattern in the kitchen and bathroom look very nice. The pattern and green colour of the master bed looks nice with the colour scheme you have used through the home. The dinosaur themed children's bedroom looks great! Great dinosaur /animal patterned floor rugs and wall pattern that you have used there. Very nice reading nook area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchair there having a read of a book from the bookcase with the nice restful sight of the fish in the fishbowl and the nice green plants nearby.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Thank you, @FearTheMeggles and @rosemow! <3

• walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Fab mid century modern! I love that style of house and you have it spot on.
  • joancrawfordjoancrawford Posts: 88 Member
    Love Mid Century Modern! Great job!
  • SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    Really like this Pally! Amazed you managed to get all those colour matches out of this game, as in seriously shocked LOL And I love the change to the green accent in the master bedroom :)
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
    edited September 2014
    @walkingstick thanks. Mid-century Mods are some of my favorite.
    @joancrawford Thank you!
    @Sparkle Thanks. And I know, I sort of missed CASt while building this. lol

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for the first sims 4 Pally home! <3 Looks wonderful! I love the architecture and that lovely orange colour you have used in the kitchen! Love the living area and the kids' room too. :)
    @yanti68 , thanks dear! <3

• TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I love your mid-century modern house :) It suits the style very well both inside and out, with modern furniture with a slightly retro touch, I love the orange colour scheme you have used as well, it looks great!
  • Bcsurvivor01Bcsurvivor01 Posts: 20 New Member
    Very well done!! The use of the colors is very relaxing and serene. Very good flow to the style. Look forward to following more of your creations
    Thank you both, @TheMatteo0 and @Bcsurvivor01 . I really love the Mid-Century Mod builds. My simself lives in one with her family. :)

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    I love your Mid-Century Modern build. The exterior is beautiful and the interior is so retro and well designed, love the orange!! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    Hello Pally :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread.
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
    Thanks, @Chris2fer03 :)
    And thanks Rose, I'll leave a link soon.

I have been really lazy about taking pictures lately. Kids keep me busy and pregnancy makes me tired so I haven't taken pictures of most of my latest builds. I managed to get a couple done this morning before my Nephew showed up. Nothing too fancy.

The first is called Gedion's Grays. It was built after a home I played in the sims 2.

Slideshow link: http://s720.photobucket.com/user/bessiwow/story/16783

gg1_zps740f9c27.png

The second is called Something Pink. I made it for Breast Cancer awareness month, so it has a lot of pink. :P

Slideshow link: http://s720.photobucket.com/user/bessiwow/story/16781

sp1_zps42f187a9.png

I have a few community lots made. They are remakes of some Twinbrook lots from sims3. I'll try and get some pics of them later today or in the morning. Thanks and happy simming!

• CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh!! SOOO cute!! LOVE all of them Ms Pally!! Now I know how to find them in the Gallery.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Gedion's Gray and Something Pink are very nice homes! :) It is very special that you made Sonething Pink for breast cancer awareness month. Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing is great and the pink colour and texture of the exterior looks very nice. The flower box open shutter windows look pretty. The pink flowers look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front of the home. Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meal at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. They will enjoy gardening in the garden boxes there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls. It looks very nice how you have placed the floor rugs in the rooms of the home. The flowers on the side wall table in the front hallway is nice for sims to see when they enter the home. Very nice dining room! Nice type of seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting eating their meals on. The picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst eating there. Great design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets there. The curved island counter is great! The flowers and teapot on top of it are nice kitchen touches. Nice type of bed that you have used in the masterbedroom and it looks very nice how you have done the curtains either side of the bed. The floral wall pattern in the single bed room looks nice. Very nice living room. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there for sims to enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire and having a chat. The birds decor on the bathroom wall is a nice touch.
    Gedion's Grays is very nice too! The water fountain and pool feature in the bakyard is very nice! Great texture of the exterior. Nice layout of the interior. The clothes shelf and shoes rack nook area in the master bedroom looks great. Very nice study desk nook corner area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read of a book, with the sunlight coming in through the window. The pattern on the walls there looks nice.
    They are very nice homes! :)
    Thank you @Cassee and @rosemow ! <3

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Pallypoo - congrats on the pregnancy! I like the interior design of a Gedion's Grays. I really like how you were able to pull that rectangular patterned wallpaper into the room and make a cohesive design around it! I like the character of Pink! It's a house that I can totally see my daughters playing with when they play the game. Great design in that also!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 beautiful homes! The modern one looks wonderful but my favourite is the pink one! So incredibly cute! :D
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Lovely new builds Pallypoo! I love the cute little pink one, it is really charming. Also want to wish you well with your pregnancy (I noticed your ticker ;) ) Congratulations and I hope that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy <3
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

Thank you, @Ash072 , @yanti68 , @DippyDesigns . And thanks for the congrats on the baby.

• SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    Oh my, what absolutely gorgeous houses! <3 I hope I can find you in-game. :D
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    I love the entrance of Gedion's Grays, I'm a fan of modern exteriors and it is beautiful. The different wall textures work well together and I really like the neutral color scheme, very clean. Nice work! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautiful homes! Nicely done exteriors and I really like the interiors!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872