Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Fyjal2631] Cabane de pierres p.4

Fyjal2631Fyjal2631 Posts: 78 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone !

So today I thought that I could share some of my creations with you guys. I am mainly on the France's forum since I am french Canadian, but I thought it would be a great idea to post here aswell.

You can find all of my creations on the Gallery with the hashtag #fyjal2631 or with my OriginID : Fyjal. Feel free to follow me for more !

So here is my first one called La Maradia, you can find it easily with #fyjal2631 on the Gallery

z3jlcfgdft0m.jpg
rmlsch66ow5z.jpg
86cjktx7cdyn.jpg
rvz4xy2eqj9u.jpg
90cwwa1uqyk3.jpg
oebgmuotndim.jpg
5vk024v9vot7.jpg
tumcw7d7nnes.jpg
to4p3dvl4uf4.jpg
suu8yqymxk0o.jpg
s0idb02ibldb.jpg
fur4v100q21r.jpg
z635fq1brec6.jpg

The second one is called La Galaya. Can also be found easily with #fyjal2631 on the Gallery

jhl6gi6jt0k9.jpg
wntg5pc5mpfa.jpg
h3v2p5ogydo5.jpg
43hs6rzjlh29.jpg
uq5chxs0ubwe.jpg
ciz1ey47juu1.jpg
b2i1bqgyvmj2.jpg
s29bwysb055k.jpg
4uyk9y6kszw7.jpg

The third one is called Les Jardins Chatoyants. Can be found with #fyjal2631 on the Gallery

02j9eiwkctao.jpg
mrbplkd0pilv.jpg
ss4tx8zr1o90.jpg
3qfk19j6pyg8.jpg
ww3le4lnho5e.jpg
4txsp8xy5io3.jpg
05aq5aulkqcq.jpg
4ppxcqw7q7we.jpg
5fqrw2pnsgdp.jpg
nuidfzcono2t.jpg
ewzdf8075f0e.jpg
volndwrloesg.jpg
mhu4rqoak9gb.jpg
g4migt2ehoq2.jpg
hf758il588uk.jpg
qr0qp02tuqun.jpg

And my last one is called l'Urbania. Can be found with #fyjal2631 or #fyjalm4

2sobs12jtyfb.jpg
10ko0efstnq5.jpg
k8f2boht9633.jpg
oz23pfd2rb4s.jpg
figt1rbgsm2y.jpg
6vska06x3rog.jpg
adcpyarqahei.jpg
67hakwzvipuf.jpg
kc2a78nj8p2c.jpg
z4wk8mq3x90k.jpg
gabmf1h3f3lh.jpg
jnlf11ajysx8.jpg
itx95st8eo68.jpg

I hope you guys like them, don't forget to leave a comment !
*Sorry if there is any mistake.
Post edited by Fyjal2631 on

Comments

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Fyjal2631 - You have great taste! I really love your interior design choices. The creme ala creme piece being that final bathroom in build #4! Your use of subtle colors with contrasting darks really make the rooms pop and invoke a feeling elegance and relaxation at the same time.

Also, your landscaping is equally exquisite. Your choices of water features and plant location are top notch in my opinion. I envy you! :wink:

Lastly, I wanted to state the three things I like most in your post:
    1) La Maradia's bedroom!
    2) La Galaya's kitchen!
    3) l'Urbania's bathroom!

Favorited thread!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    Wow these builds are so modern! so many images :D
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Each of your four homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of each of them! The roofing of them are great! It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers, plants, trees, rocks and water fountains in the outdoors areas in the builds! The landscaping is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the homes! It looks very nice how you have used wall colours and patterns to create great looks to the rooms of the houses. Very nice placement of the furnishings in the rooms, and the room areas you have designed look great. It is very nice how you have done the windows in the homes, Sims will enjoy living in each of the homes! They will enjoy spending time both inside and outdoors at their homes! :)
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Wow! I love all your builds, especially the sleek modern design of the first one, which appears very stylish and sophisticated, I also love the effort you have put into landscaping your lots as it produces such a great result :)
  • Options
    @Ash072 @rosemow @TheMatteo0 Thanks guys I am really happy that you like my creations and I will do more for sure ! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA! Your houses are stunning! Love each and every of them! Gorgeous architecture and I absolutely love the modern interiors! <3 I will be sure to favourite them in the gallery.
  • Options
    amc25amc25 Posts: 5 New Member
    Wow all of those homes look beautiful! Well done :)
  • Options
    22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    I adore your bathrooms! I've always wanted a zen/modern bathroom in real life so I often incorporate them in my homes. What great houses! :D
  • Options
    AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    I love them all!! My favorite would have to be Les Jardins Chatoyants :) gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them :)
  • Options
    @yanti68 @amc25 @22calprincess @AimForTheHead Thanks you very much everyone I really appreciate your support ! :)
  • Options
    Hey guys, it's me again !

After quite some time I'm back with another modern house, this time it's quite more colorful than usual though ! I hope that you're gonna like this one feel free to leave a comment !

So this is Utipocolora and can easily be found on the Gallery with the hashtags #fyjalm5 and #fyjal263. All my creations can be found with my originID : Fyjal

o3ekq4pju7q8.jpg
    0kgylq1pmtyi.jpg
    8a9j67cv7z7p.jpg
    qui7krcf4hzu.jpg
    g3htjxl04ylv.jpg
    3gnw2oq5q4s1.jpg
    0zo6gay8rcvm.jpg
    4y10f49ap8nf.jpg
    jx0nfjiofn24.jpg
    wf4uyd6hrqlw.jpg
    i0nhh0p58ene.jpg

See you next time !
  • Options
    Utipicolora is a very nice modern home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The curved and the slanted roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the glass windows in the home. It looks a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy having the sunlight coming in. The texture and colours of the exterior look nice. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers,trees , rocks and water fountain features at the front of the home. The bird bath is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and that you have used a combination of white and brown cabinets. The green and white colour of the dining chairs and the white curtains look very nice with the brown colour of the walls and the kitchen counters. Sims will enjoy dining at the table there with the sunlight coming in. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. The statue in the corner nook is a nice touch in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there chatting and watching tv. The green colour of the statue and coffee table looks nice. Nice texture that you have used for the wall behind the tv. Very nice bedrooms. Nice colour shades that you have used for the bedhead walls. Nice window armchair corner nook sitting area in the first bedroom. The yellow colour of the end table there looks nice. Sims will have nice views through the window of the outdoors . It looks very nice how you have used two different colours for the bedside tables in the second bedroom. The green tiling and brown walls in the bathroom give a nice look to the room. Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas there watching tv whilst other sims enjoy using the computer at the study desk area. The yellow flowers picture on the study desk wall is nice for sims to see when sitting at the table there. The plants in the room and the birds on the wall are nice touches in the room and add to the nice feel of the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    Wow!! What lovely designs! I am loving what you did for the gardens of these homes. Everything is looking great :)
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    Your homes are absolutely beautiful with lovely, tranquil interiors and really cool architectural details. Your color and pattern choices are really nice. I like the variety and harmony you achieve with both at the same time. Wonderful landscaping as well! Thanks for sharing. -Bill
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Ooh, you've got some really nice builds there, Fyjal! I like them all, but I think your moderns are really excellent! I love your architecture and your styling in the interiors. I'll be checking them out in the Gallery! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Well done on creating so many lovely houses, I love the modern style interiors - keep up the good work :)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    Wow, all of these are amazing, you have a great eye for design :) i look forward to seeing your future builds
  • Options
    thanks everyone it is really meaningful and I hope to see you soon with another house ! ;)
  • Options
    @Fyjal2631 - Utipocolora: You have a great eye for design. I like how you chose to work with the white curtains and then bring the white out in a multitude of rooms. I also like how you changed up the cabinet colors. I need you to download my lots and do the interior design for me. :)
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    @Ash072 Oh thanks you ! Sure that I can do that for you if you want, it would be a really fun project ! Once I'm done with my new house I'll do it hoping for free time !
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Stunning modern build! I love the architecture! That roof looks great! I also love the colours you have chosen for the interiors! So vibrant! <3
  • Options
    Frau_EngelFrau_Engel Posts: 43 Member
    The interiors of your homes look really amazing!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @yanti68 @Frau_Engel Thanks you so much, I really appreciate it :)

Hello guys !

Today I have a new house for you called Pure Luxure. Can easily be found with the hashtags #fyjalm6 and #fyjal2631, you can also find all of my creations with my OriginID : Fyjal

sgzdzonrzpjo.jpg
    i95yr2rhb98m.jpg
    spz0pwudeyrw.jpg
    vxoslr6xf5me.png
    ok52onct5w0c.png
    uzqmieb1np2o.jpg
    rlpd5m0apg7e.png
    xfbnrd2uc6u4.jpg
    lkcmeq4e4t4j.png
    6nmnd1m1jglv.jpg
    f6ommbkypell.png
    1a4furr0icae.png
    ut34rnf7b8cd.png
    ffx77oem2tip.png

Hope you like it, see you next time !
    Post edited by Fyjal2631 on
  • Options
    Pure Luxure is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! It looks very nice how you have done the front and back porches! The roofing looks great! The back porch outdoors dining tables and chairs looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting there eating a meal with the nice lavender plants to enjoy looking at whilst dining. The picture on the wall adds a nice touch to the area. The water fountain feature is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the large glass windows in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is a nice light filled room for sims to enjoy eating at the table with the sunlight coming in. The plants on the table are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets there and used the different colours for them. The black kitchen wall looks great with the colour of the canbinets and counters. The curved bar stool counter looks great! Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the tv! The type of armchairs, sofa and dining seats that you have used in the living and dining rooms suit the type of home, and nice colours you have used. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs and sofa watching tv, and enjoy looking outside through the windows there and see the water fountain. The patterned floor rug looks nice there. The green plants are nice touches there each side of the tv section.The birds decor looks very nice how you have placed it on the black coloured staircase wall. Very nice light filled master bedroom! Sims will have very nice views through their bedroom windows! They will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in through the glass windows. Nice armchairs sitting corner there for sims to enjoy having a read of a book from the bookcase. The dresser alcove is great. Very nice bathroom! The bathroom wall textures look very nice. The colours you have used there look nice. The bathtub corner nook looks great! It is nice that you used the triangular bath tub there, and it looks nice how you have placed the windows on either corner wall for sunlight to come in whilst sims are having a bath there. The hanging robe on the wall is a great bathroom touch. The flowers are nice for sims to see whilst bathing there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    @fyjal2631 - I really like the roof design of this one. Very unique. I also love the creative way you used the cabinets to make the entertainment center. The dining room is exquisite and the little pond you added in the back is just the right touch for the landscaping. Another awesome job!
    5sXtTqH.png