Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maid doesn't show up

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    My maid has come every time I've left the lot and returned or so the game says. "The maid cleaned while you were out". I get charged every time - even though nothing appears cleaner. Some days she comes a lot and sometimes it feels like I haven't seen her for days.
  • Options
    vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm still getting this problem too, have been from day one. I have to keep cancelling then re-hiring the maid service. She will show up a day or two, and then nothing.
    They really should have fixed this by now.
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    RacerX780 wrote: »
    When you order the maid, are you at home when they are scheduled to show up? I've done it a few times... I'm normally home so she does show up and do some work.

I'll have to try when I'm not home and see if that makes a difference.

mm5wtz.jpg

Is anyone else annoyed that they won't use the iconic maid outfit? It just anoys me so much...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    I never get a recurring maid, I just call a daily maid twice a week.
  • Options
    RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    This is why I just use that cash money trash can. The maids are as glitchy as the release week of Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint
  • Options
    alexis117alexis117 Posts: 13 New Member
    i had a maid once walked to my apartment never wen't in said looks like m not needed here charged me for her doing nothing and left and btw if there are maids why no burglars in the sims 4 get to work they added police