Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OFFICIALLY The BEST sims game in the entire series

Comments

• Options
    Pandabearrox1Pandabearrox1 Posts: 474 Member
    edited September 2014
    greenXen wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    ebuchala wrote: »
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Guess you were just joking then when you put so much effort into bashing this game that is suddenly the best ever.

She's still on schedule at the moment. :p
    Schedule of what?? o.O

Pandabear changes week by week. Some of the threads are closed, but I've noted before:

8/19 -- Panda announces she hates the game.
    I remark that her schedule seems off because if she hates the game this week and loves it the following week, she'll hate it launch week. She dings me with a disagree, but. . .
    8/26 -- exactly 1 week later -- Panda announces she's excited because her dad is buying her the game.
    A number of us remark on how Panda is sticking to form.
    9/3 -- 8 days later -- Panda says she cancelled her pre-order because the game doesn't look good. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777768/should-i-be-happy-i-didnt-buy-it-yet/p1
    9/5 -- An aberration! -- Panda is getting the game. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/779074/ill-give-it-a-chance#latest
    But, we decide that this brings a new factor into the equation and the schedule will be restored with her commentary.
    9/9 -- Panda announces she loves the game. We're back on schedule!

This had been going on prior to this for me to notice a pattern. But, even with the above, if you look at a calendar you will see Panda usually likes to change her mind about the game around Tuesday/Wednesday. Despite some people saying they can't keep up, her schedule is surprisingly regular.

There are few things as reliable as the "unpredictability" of the Bear. Go, Panda!

This proves nothing. Thanks for the laugh tho!!

Ahahah you guys have better track of my posts then I do.
  • Options
    lampuiholampuiho Posts: 4 New Member
    www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-sims-4

3.8 User Score
  • Options
    lampuiho wrote: »
    www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-sims-4<br />
    <br />
    3.8 User Score

Lampuiho:

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Guess you were just joking then when you put so much effort into bashing this game that is suddenly the best ever.

Schedule of what?? o.O

Pandabear changes week by week. Some of the threads are closed, but I've noted before:

I remark that her schedule seems off because if she hates the game this week and loves it the following week, she'll hate it launch week. She dings me with a disagree, but. . .
    8/26 -- exactly 1 week later -- Panda announces she's excited because her dad is buying her the game.
    9/3 -- 8 days later -- Panda says she cancelled her pre-order because the game doesn't look good. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777768/should-i-be-happy-i-didnt-buy-it-yet/p1
    9/5 -- An aberration! -- Panda is getting the game. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/779074/ill-give-it-a-chance#latest
    But, we decide that this brings a new factor into the equation and the schedule will be restored with her commentary.

This had been going on prior to this for me to notice a pattern. But, even with the above, if you look at a calendar you will see Panda usually likes to change her mind about the game around Tuesday/Wednesday. Despite some people saying they can't keep up, her schedule is surprisingly regular.

There are few things as reliable as the "unpredictability" of the Bear. Go, Panda!

Lol, we're on to you, Bear. :p

Now, you'll have to change it up. :)

• Options
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Schedule of what?? o.O

Not happening! I <3 it too much!!

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Schedule of what?? o.O

Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Schedule of what?? o.O

Looks like we have a detective up in here!
    -Sits down and eats popcorn-
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Schedule of what?? o.O

Several of us have noticed a...pattern for panda's love/hate relationship with the game. XD
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    Kuypers125Kuypers125 Posts: 781 Member
    I'm guessing the "Bi-Polar" comment earlier was because you were one of the most vocal Members Against Sims4, and being so aggressive about it that it warranted them blocking your original account.. and now you're raving about it & giving it one of the highest ratings of anyone who's started a thread to rate it.

In other words, you went from one extreme to the other. and all in a little over a week.

Regardless, it's nice to have you on the not-negative side.
    Try to stick around if you can.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Lol, you always get here just before me.

I just checked the clock, yup, still Tuesday.
    I have my notepad ready for tomorrow. Curious to see if the actual purchase made a difference in the pattern. *puts on mad scientist lab coat and messes up hair*
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Lol panda xD I'm glad you love it :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    edited September 2014
    jadealix wrote: »
    Bi-polar...

Glad you enjoy the game, but will not be shocked if I see a "This game is stupid" post soon from you.

Im not bi-polar.

2utghup.jpg

But enjoy tha game girl!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member

Not happening! I <3 it too much!!

Staying true to the game would be changing it up. :p

Anyway, have fun, Panda. Enjoy the game. . . while you can.

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    RubeeSims wrote: »
    So, after finally getting to play for about 6 hours straight, I can safely say, I LOVE IT!!!

I have never before gotten so caught up in any sims game (except sims 1) It was so enjoyable and managed to keep my attention the entire time I played, in fact I didnt want to exit, just keep playing. This game is absolutely fantastic, and nothing can change that for me.

My rating: 9.5/10

<3<3

Did ya get any screenshots? :)

Yes!!! My sims just got into a relationship!!

11glul0.png

2rc0i2u.png

Beautiful pictures :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    take0nme wrote: »
    You can literally sit back and watch your sims live and its so entertaining! Any other game you had to make it all happen, it was tedious and there was not 'life' to it. These sims all seem so life-life you can't help but become attached to them! :)

This is one of my favorite features, i just have to get them to sit together, and they just talk and play themselves, in the sims 3 I had to click a huge line of actions, not anymore!!

yep! no more stacking things on top of each other.

except when gardening and opening new packets ;) lol
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    glad a flip flopper is enjoying it :)
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • Options
    RubeeSims wrote: »
    So, after finally getting to play for about 6 hours straight, I can safely say, I LOVE IT!!!

I have never before gotten so caught up in any sims game (except sims 1) It was so enjoyable and managed to keep my attention the entire time I played, in fact I didnt want to exit, just keep playing. This game is absolutely fantastic, and nothing can change that for me.

My rating: 9.5/10

<3<3

Did ya get any screenshots? :)

11glul0.png

2rc0i2u.png

Beautiful pictures :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    You can literally sit back and watch your sims live and its so entertaining! Any other game you had to make it all happen, it was tedious and there was not 'life' to it. These sims all seem so life-life you can't help but become attached to them! :)
    Yeah, well, it is a computergame, right? Not a tv show ;-)

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JekaJekaJekaJeka Posts: 94 Member
    I don't trust you :neutral_face:
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    6 hours? Wow! Glad you like the game :)
    Personally, I find The Sims 2 to still be the best in the series, but 4 is fun too!

I love your siggy!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    lampuiho wrote: »
    www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-sims-4<br />
    <br />
    3.8 User Score

Does anyone actually pay attention to Metacritic's user scores? And if so, for the love of everything holy, why?
    banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
    Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun
  • Options
    TheFoxOnTheWallTheFoxOnTheWall Posts: 23 New Member
    > @Pandabearrox1 said:

> I have never before gotten so caught up in any sims game (except sims 1) It was so enjoyable and managed to keep my attention the entire time I played, in fact I didnt want to exit, just keep playing. This game is absolutely fantastic, and nothing can change that for me.

Same here, I just loved Sims 1 I couldn't put that game down for a second before I started to miss playing it. I've got the same feeling about sims 4 also, it has got me thinking back to my childhood o:) when I played sims 1 on my dads custom built PC in the attic for hours on end, good times.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    This game is a lot more fun to play than I thought after the past few months of "bad news" about what wasn't in the base game. I'm actually enjoying it. It's not Sims 2 or 3. It's its own game and I love it!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    I would give it a 9,5/10 too!!!!
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member

11glul0.png

2rc0i2u.png

Nice! Is he a townie or a sim you made? There's a similar looking fellow in my game that my evil mastermind lady met when she went out trolling the bar! lol

Do you like Oasis Springs better or Willow Creek?

OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.