Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OFFICIALLY The BEST sims game in the entire series

So, after finally getting to play for about 6 hours straight, I can safely say, I LOVE IT!!!

I have never before gotten so caught up in any sims game (except sims 1) It was so enjoyable and managed to keep my attention the entire time I played, in fact I didnt want to exit, just keep playing. This game is absolutely fantastic, and nothing can change that for me.

My rating: 9.5/10

<3<3

Comments

• Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    Yeah right.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    edited September 2014
    6 hours? Wow! Glad you like the game :)
    Personally, I find The Sims 2 to still be the best in the series, but 4 is fun too!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Let me guess why you didn't rate it 10/10... Is it because Justine Keaton is missing? I rated it 9.5/10 too because of that reason. XD

Glad you are enjoying it though. :D

I am enjoying it as well. ;)
  • Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    Haha, I absolutely agree with you, it's so much better than i thought it would be and what its given credit for! Just wish real life wouldn't get in the way of my simming time!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • Options
    Pandabearrox1Pandabearrox1 Posts: 474 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Let me guess why you didn't rate it 10/10... Is it because Justine Keaton is missing? I rated it 9.5/10 too because of that reason. XD

Its the long loading times for me. I dont mind them that much, just a little bit annoying.
  • Options
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member

Its the long loading times for me. I dont mind them that much, just a little bit annoying.

My loading screens are only 3-5 seconds. :P

It only takes like a second to load up the game since I have a mod that disables the intros. :P
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    There's nothing official about this..... >_>
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited September 2014
    I can't even remember the last time I had 6 hours straight completely free to play a game...

I'm glad you like it. It is a good game, I'm happy with it even if my progress is rather slow.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Guess you were just joking then when you put so much effort into bashing this game that is suddenly the best ever.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member
    So, after finally getting to play for about 6 hours straight, I can safely say, I LOVE IT!!!

I have never before gotten so caught up in any sims game (except sims 1) It was so enjoyable and managed to keep my attention the entire time I played, in fact I didnt want to exit, just keep playing. This game is absolutely fantastic, and nothing can change that for me.

<3<3

Did ya get any screenshots? :)
    Tumblr
    Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    You can literally sit back and watch your sims live and its so entertaining! Any other game you had to make it all happen, it was tedious and there was not 'life' to it. These sims all seem so life-life you can't help but become attached to them! :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Hilarious.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Oh Panda your sudden opinion switches for this game is what entertains me the most on these forums :):D
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member

Well, in another thread, I had rated it 5/5, even though it is missing my favorite, Ripp Grunt! :p
    And yes, I'm really enjoying this game! :D

• Options
    dreita95dreita95 Posts: 237 Member
    Commenting so I can come back later, this is TOO funny
    Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Guess you were just joking then when you put so much effort into bashing this game that is suddenly the best ever.

She's still on schedule at the moment. :p
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    ebuchala wrote: »
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Schedule of what?? o.O
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Lol, you always get here just before me.

I just checked the clock, yup, still Tuesday.

• Options
    RubeeSims wrote: »

<3<3

Did ya get any screenshots? :)

Yes!!! My sims just got into a relationship!!

11glul0.png

2rc0i2u.png
  • Options
    take0nme wrote: »
    You can literally sit back and watch your sims live and its so entertaining! Any other game you had to make it all happen, it was tedious and there was not 'life' to it. These sims all seem so life-life you can't help but become attached to them! :)

This is one of my favorite features, i just have to get them to sit together, and they just talk and play themselves, in the sims 3 I had to click a huge line of actions, not anymore!!
  • Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    edited September 2014
    Bi-polar...

Glad you enjoy the game, but will not be shocked if I see a "This game is stupid" post soon from you.
  • Options
    jadealix wrote: »
    Bi-polar...

Glad you enjoy the game, but will not be shocked if I see a "This game is stupid" post soon from you.

Im not bi-polar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Schedule of what?? o.O

Pandabear changes week by week. Some of the threads are closed, but I've noted before:

8/19 -- Panda announces she hates the game.
    I remark that her schedule seems off because if she hates the game this week and loves it the following week, she'll hate it launch week. She dings me with a disagree, but. . .
    8/26 -- exactly 1 week later -- Panda announces she's excited because her dad is buying her the game.
    A number of us remark on how Panda is sticking to form.
    9/3 -- 8 days later -- Panda says she cancelled her pre-order because the game doesn't look good. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777768/should-i-be-happy-i-didnt-buy-it-yet/p1
    9/5 -- An aberration! -- Panda is getting the game. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/779074/ill-give-it-a-chance#latest
    But, we decide that this brings a new factor into the equation and the schedule will be restored with her commentary.
    9/9 -- Panda announces she loves the game. We're back on schedule!

This had been going on prior to this for me to notice a pattern. But, even with the above, if you look at a calendar you will see Panda usually likes to change her mind about the game around Tuesday/Wednesday. Despite some people saying they can't keep up, her schedule is surprisingly regular.

There are few things as reliable as the "unpredictability" of the Bear. Go, Panda!
  • Options
    greenXen wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Yeah right.

Yes, right. Im serious.

Schedule of what?? o.O

Pandabear changes week by week. Some of the threads are closed, but I've noted before:

8/19 -- Panda announces she hates the game.
    I remark that her schedule seems off because if she hates the game this week and loves it the following week, she'll hate it launch week. She dings me with a disagree, but. . .
    8/26 -- exactly 1 week later -- Panda announces she's excited because her dad is buying her the game.
    A number of us remark on how Panda is sticking to form.
    9/3 -- 8 days later -- Panda says she cancelled her pre-order because the game doesn't look good. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777768/should-i-be-happy-i-didnt-buy-it-yet/p1
    9/5 -- An aberration! -- Panda is getting the game. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/779074/ill-give-it-a-chance#latest
    But, we decide that this brings a new factor into the equation and the schedule will be restored with her commentary.
    9/9 -- Panda announces she loves the game. We're back on schedule!

This had been going on prior to this for me to notice a pattern. But, even with the above, if you look at a calendar you will see Panda usually likes to change her mind about the game around Tuesday/Wednesday. Despite some people saying they can't keep up, her schedule is surprisingly regular.

There are few things as reliable as the "unpredictability" of the Bear. Go, Panda!
    What........ I regret asking now..... o.O :cold_sweat:
    hEFcp6z.gif