Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Studio Fischio - Shiroten page 12

FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi Simmers!

This discussion is dedicated to my TS4 lot creations. I will have a bunch of residential and community lots to share with building being easier and more fun than ever in the new game. I tend to build larger sized homes such as mansions and castles, but I like to use almost any style such as modern, traditional, etc. As always, feedback and comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for stopping by :mrgreen:

You can find all my creations in the gallery here

Latest Lot

Shiroten

S1_zpsledpvfpb.png

Gallery Link

More pics on page 12

Past Lots

Gilded Palace

GP1_zpsjuqjn8we.png

Gallery Link

Frankensim Manor

FM1_zpsf1p9oidj.png

Gallery Link

Basilica de Sims

09-24-14_9-46nbspPM_zps2e640bab.png

Gallery Link

Villa Perle

09-15-14_4-31nbspPM.png

Gallery Link

Bluebell Cathedral

09-15-14_10-25nbspAM.png

Gallery Link

Suburban Dream House

09-09-14_7-03nbspPM_zps722be0a0.png

Gallery Link

Upcoming Lot
Post edited by Fischio on

Comments

• asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Gorgeous house, I especially love the music room. Ah, if only my sims could afford it.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    Oh my that beautiful!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Suburban Dream House is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the windowed roof area, and the type of and how you have placed the windows through the build looks very nice! Very nice textures and colours that you have used for the exterior. The landscaping work through the outdoors areas looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing! Great playground area for child sims to have fun playing on the pirate ship. It looks great how you have places the flowers in a circle around the playground area and have the hedge fencing lining the edges of the pathway leading up to it! The hedge gates look great! Very nice harvestable garden area! It looks very nice how you have done the hedge lined pathway leading up to this area too! The outdoors areas with how you have used the plants, trees and flowers look so very, very nice! The build is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the water fountain in the middle area of the pathways. Very nice curved fenced back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the dining table enjoying the sunshine and enjoying the very nice sights of the backyard area! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers on the edges of the home building! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice sitting room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, having a chat. They will have fun playing chess at the side wall chess table. The pattern on the walls and the patterned floor rug looks nice. The floral painting on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice light filled music room! It is very nice how you have done the glass windows there, for sims to enjoy either playing the piano or sitting enjoying listening to the music being played, with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The piano keys picture on the wall is a nice touch. Nice pattern that you have used for the music room flooring. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls. The type of curtains that you have used in the bedrooms looks very nice, and nice types of beds. The patterned floor rugs look nice, and nice touches with the items that you have placed on the dressers.Very nice study room! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the desk and created a nice study table nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at. The building sketches look great on the wall there. Very nice dining room! Very nice type of dining seats you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting on whilst dining. The type of curtains you have used add to the nice look of the room. The fireplace will keep the room warm whilst the sims are dining. The pictures on the walls and the flowers on the table top are nice for sims to see whilst dining. The clock is a nice homely touch on the fireplace ledge. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The island counter is great! It looks nice how you have placed the hanging pots and pans over the top of it. The plates display cabinet looks great there and the shelf with the vases on it looks nice over the top of it.
    It is a very nice home, both exterior of the house, the outdoors areas and the interior! :)
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Absolutely beautiful home, and I really love the exterior as well the garden hedge paths that lead to the different outdoor areas like the kids play area. :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wow. Just...wow. That's a gorgeous, opulent build. Absolutely mind-blowing! :o
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Stunnung!!! I will be bookmarking this once my sims make the money ^_^
  • vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    Beautiful home, I want to live in it.
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Your traditional home looks great! :) I love the intricate detailing of both the interior and the exterior, the brick pattern on the walls is great, and the hedge work on the outside is wonderful and it looks like a lovely home :).
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Hi J! Nice to see you building again :) Great house!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    WOW! This is definitely one of the BEST builds I've seen so far in Sims 4. Great display of creative talents. :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Great build but I am not seeing you or the lot name in the gallery. :/
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • JellyEyesJellyEyes Posts: 354 Member
    What an impressive home! I wish I had building skills like this.
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    Ok, this is STUNNING. You have some talent, my friend!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for the first sims 4 build! :D It looks great! Love the architecture! That garden is just amazing! Inside, I love that kitchen and living area. <3
  • Sa3ana3aSa3ana3a Posts: 79 Member
    Just downloaded and placed it. It's friggin amazing, great work! Thank you! This will be the goal of my sims.
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    @asphyxiateddoll: Thanks! :mrgreen: I was pleasantly surprised that the motherlode cheat still worked so my tester sim didn't have to get a job :D

@peoinee: Thank you peoinee :mrgreen:

@rosemow: As always your thoughtfulness and attention to detail amazes me. Thank you rose <3

@shadowcat85: TY! I had a lot of fun playing around with the new curved fences although it's a little frustrating that they must be on foundation if your house is too :cry:

@KaylyRed: Thanks KaylyRed :mrgreen:

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Fischio wrote: »
    Hi Simmers!

09-09-14_7-03nbspPM_zps722be0a0.png

I love, love, love the front of this house. Those roof lines and the way they play with the form of the house intrigues me and draws me in right away. Great design choice!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    congratz on the feature and all the success this lot has received! it clearly is beautiful. The attention to detail is extraordinary. I particularly like the landscaping, those hedges!!!!!
    hgjghj.jpg
  • SuperKamakasy64SuperKamakasy64 Posts: 112 Member
    This is gorgeous, keep the good work!
    eBeOEPN.png
  • XABESIMSXABESIMS Posts: 47 Member
    Wow, wow, wow, I just to live in, please, jaajjaja, I love your house, it's absolutely amazing house! Congratulations!!
    11jck5e.gif
  • 6MC2C-EAPAL-CCQA6MC2C-EAPAL-CCQA Posts: 142 Member
    nice house i wouldn't mind living in it :D
  • vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    I need this house, it's stunning!
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • saraswatisaraswati Posts: 408 Member
    Really beautiful, I just don't think my Sims will ever earn enough Simoleans to live there.
  • skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    wow, what a gorgeous house. You have done a great job on it, well done :)
  • AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Oh my, how does one become so talented at building?! This is a truly beautiful house! I especially love the kids playground!