Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Television shows in TS4 (Friends, Seinfeld, Golden Girls, Etc)

ian8000ian8000 Posts: 19 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Posted in General discussion, but thought it belonged here too:

I've been busily building away in The Sims 4. Loving the game, the creative tools are great (even at this early stage with the inherent limits - like no moveObjects cheat!). Wanted to share some builds I've made. Of course, they are all available on the Gallery under this username (ian8000).

I've wanted to post sooner, but I wasn't a 'member' yet - so had to wait to earn my points. These builds have even got some 'social media' attention - with articles on buzzfeed and perezhilton. Pretty funny! Here they are:

Friends - Full Album

eeZzY3T.png

Seinfeld - Full Album

2XgqqHT.png

Arrested Development - Full Album

GwfrpHg.png

Golden Girls - Full Album

M67I5S9.png

Thanks for taking a look. If you decide to download them, leave a comment on my profile in-game - love to hear from you guys!

Comments

• ArkansasWoman777ArkansasWoman777 Posts: 601 Member
    edited September 2014
    I love the golden girls one. Do you have a picture of the whole house?? Wait never mind i clicked the link
    Post edited by ArkansasWoman777 on
    i7 6700k, 1tb ssd, Rx MSI 480 8gb, Evga 750G2, Corsair H100i V2, 16gb of ram
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    I saw the Friends article on Kotaku and loved your Sims! Excellent job!!!
  • SariyhSariyh Posts: 83 Member
    This is so cool. I actually thought of recreating the King of Queens one, but I can't find a floor plan of their house anywhere! :(
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Your recreations of the sims and the houses from the tv shows are very great ! :) You have created them in simform so very well! Each of the characters and their houses look great! Thankyou for sharing your creations with the simming community! Simmers will enjoy having the sims and the houses in their games! :)
  • KirstyLKirstyL Posts: 974 Member
    Wow, you're very talented.
    imgad2-1.png
  • ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
    These are so spot on. I love the golden girls. Great stuff!
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I love the Golden Girls and the Friends. So cool!
  • joancrawfordjoancrawford Posts: 88 Member
    Amazing!!! I love the Golden girls! You are defiantly getting a follow!
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    These are great and I happened to see the article, that's how I found you & now am a follower! Keep up the good work! Love them all!
  • esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Ohmygosh you did such a good job with the sets! Nice work. :D
  • FrantasticMissFoxFrantasticMissFox Posts: 19 New Member
    > @ian8000 said:
    > Posted in General discussion, but thought it belonged here too:
    >
    > I've been busily building away in The Sims 4. Loving the game, the creative tools are great (even at this early stage with the inherent limits - like no moveObjects cheat!). Wanted to share some builds I've made. Of course, they are all available on the Gallery under this username (ian8000).
    >
    > I've wanted to post sooner, but I wasn't a 'member' yet - so had to wait to earn my points. These builds have even got some 'social media' attention - with articles on buzzfeed and perezhilton. Pretty funny! Here they are:
    >
    > Friends - Full Album
    >
    >
    >
    > Seinfeld - Full Album
    >
    >
    >
    > Arrested Development - Full Album
    >
    >
    >
    > Golden Girls - Full Album
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks for taking a look. If you decide to download them, leave a comment on my profile in-game - love to hear from you guys!

I've only watched Friends and Arrested Development (so I can't really comment on the other two) but they were fantastic! Love both shows and you've recreated them brilliantly! I made all four of the Friends apartments on Sims 2 and then on Sims 3, I may have to do it again with Sims 4!
  • FrantasticMissFoxFrantasticMissFox Posts: 19 New Member
    Will you be putting the houses and the characters on the gallery to download? I'm literally in awe at your creations, they are amazing and so accurate!
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited September 2014
    Amazing. I've watched all of those shows and the builds are really spot on. Don't know how you do it!

Do you take requests? I'd love to see Hershal's Farm from The Walking Dead, or the Manor from Charmed. I know the Charmed house has lots of floor plans and pictures of the different rooms online. Not sure about the Farm, though.
    Sariyh wrote: »
    This is so cool. I actually thought of recreating the King of Queens one, but I can't find a floor plan of their house anywhere! :(

Never actually watched King of Queens, so I don't know if this will be useful, but I googled and found a few floorplans...not sure if they are the right ones, though? click here
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    Blindxsecrets -- I have done the Charmed house as well as a few other gamers have. You can view them all by just making sure you have 'Lots', 'all' and 'all time downloads' selected then type charmed for all of them to come up; mine is the one by will861. new member so cannot post pics.
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    Well, @ian8000, I wanted to have some fun with your Golden Girls, so I downloaded them and the house, as @JoanieClarkson's 1901 Elliot Bay Towers, and here's what I have so far.....

Golden%20Girls%20and%20Frasier_zpsudwum7ri.png
    I have them living across the street from each other....

And here are the girls....

02-10-16_9-13-17nbspAM_zpshoxhorlg.png

02-10-16_9-12-55nbspAM_zpsugrxkocf.png

02-10-16_9-16-15nbspAM_zpsacfokhsx.png

Well then, Blanche decided that she was going to seduce Frasier Crane!
    02-10-16_9-51-10nbspAM_zpst6nv2gvd.png

Dorothy decided to express to Blanche her disapproval!

02-10-16_9-20-24nbspAM_zpsgp5jia7g.png

Sophia said, "To heck with all this fuss over Frasier Crane---I'm making salad!"

02-10-16_9-24-16nbspAM_zpsrj3u8w6k.png

Dorothy doesn't want to discuss the matter any more!

02-10-16_9-41-45nbspAM_zpsp0zcjz1e.png

In the end, Frasier, Niles and Daphne came over with a fruitcake, and all was well again with the world!
    02-10-16_10-22-04nbspAM_zpsnbxyqkha.png

02-10-16_10-24-28nbspAM_zpse1ftajjb.png