Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3D Pruetts: Jan 12 - Stories by Jes2G

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    I forgot to put this on the blog, but I love the Pruett kids' hair! Great use of CC. And Kouri got the Pruett blonde hair!!!

I've been stalking some great modders on tumbler to find good CC for african descent Sims. I may have my Carmen Butler grow her hair out just to play with it, lol.

Awww man, when I saw Kouri's hair in someone else's story, I was like GIMME DAT HAIR!!! lol

Kaiden's hair came from Kiara Zurk, I think. I love her hair, but it's just so dang hard to get now that she puts everything behind several layers of ads. I've got some braid styles and some natural styles from LeeLeeSims. There's also SheSpeaksSimlish.

That's the same hair you use in F.I.S.H. too, or at least it looks like it. I might just think all those styles with a bunch of little ponytails look alike. It's too bad it can't look like it really does, when the kid's mom gets all creative with the parts. "Today, they'll all be on a diagonal, tomorrow it's little boxes, the next day, zig zags!"

lol, right? Nah, it's the same hair. I actually put in on Harmony first. I have another version of the style from someone else with shorter ponytails and smaller bubbles.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Good morning!

More Pruett cuteness today! It's date night! What will Jared and Asia get into? Enjoy.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-11-5-game-on/
    forum_final.png

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Jes2G You'll be glad to know i'm finally reading this. I started a few weeks back but i'm using today to catch up ;)
    I'm on chapter 9.2 right now and Susie looks so different with her natural hair colour.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Jes2G You'll be glad to know i'm finally reading this. I started a few weeks back but i'm using today to catch up ;)
    I'm on chapter 9.2 right now and Susie looks so different with her natural hair colour.

Oh cool! I expect a full report of all your thoughts since you don't leave me any comments. LOL
    forum_final.png

@Jes2G Just because you said that i'm considering being rebellious and spending the two hours after finishing it to go back and write comments on every single one or I could just post them here. It depends what time it is when I finish, if it's half eleven at night i'll post it here.
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member

Oh cool! I expect a full report of all your thoughts since you don't leave me any comments. LOL

I want to leave comments but for what eve reason my phone will not let me on either blog site for your story(I cannot do forum on it either) ... prob operator head space. That is why I have taken to twitter to pest you <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    I have 4 chapters left so expect my thoughts within the next hour
    @Jes2G Just because you said that i'm considering being rebellious and spending the two hours after finishing it to go back and write comments on every single one or I could just post them here. It depends what time it is when I finish, if it's half eleven at night i'll post it here.

EEEEK! Don't play with my emotions LOL. I love comments!
    forum_final.png

lisabee2 wrote: »

I want to leave comments but for what eve reason my phone will not let me on either blog site for your story(I cannot do forum on it either) ... prob operator head space. That is why I have taken to twitter to pest you <3

And I love it! :D
    forum_final.png

I have 4 chapters left so expect my thoughts within the next hour

Hmmm...Bugsie is late. How shall I punish thee? :D

Congrats on getting caught up though! You binge readers sure are ambitious! I don't have it in me lol.
    forum_final.png

OMG!!! Delicious Dishes & Dreams can continue! I read about a workaround for the poor quality food bug! It's not a great workaround, and it's quite expensive for the restaurant, but at least Tiana won't make bad food anymore! GOSH! I've been missing Jonathan soooooooooo much! I can't wait to dive back into that save and get the next restaurant going.
    forum_final.png

Sorry, i still haven't finished, I fell asleep and then had 6 hour day and I just got back. Gonna finish the last two chapters now.
    Hey guys!

Sorry to be late again. Had a meeting first thing this morning. Ugh! Anyway...

It's Kaiden's birthday!!! Hopefully there won't be any drama like last time. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-11-6-birthday-drama-redux/
    forum_final.png

Sorry, i still haven't finished, I fell asleep and then had 6 hour day and I just got back. Gonna finish the last two chapters now.

It's cool. I'm just heckling you lol.
    forum_final.png

edited April 2017
    1) You can't do anything as i'm still mad that harriet died and I still hold you responsible.
    2)Ok, I'm finished. I'm gonna stay loyal to DJ and say that it's still my favourite story but it comes a very close second. Don't tell Eliza she might have me arrested. As there are too many people to give a full blown review.

Who's you favourite character?

I honestly don't have one, they are all interesting in their owwn ways and have some hidden secrets. It's like asking me to pick a twin (I'll never reveal where the reference is from)

My Favourite Chapter
    They're all great but definitely the first one. It was funny when Eliza got mad over the fruitcake.

Sorry that's it for now but I should be given allowance for the fact you added a chapter while I wasn't here. ;)

As for the question of how I manage it, 3 words.
    I'm a bookworm.
    Also applies to simlit stories.
    1) You can't do anything as i'm still mad that harriet died and I still hold you responsible.
    2)Ok, I'm finished. I'm gonna stay loyal to DJ and say that it's still my favourite story but it comes a very close second. Don't tell Eliza she might have me arrested. As there are too many people to give a full blown review.

I honestly don't have one, they are all interesting in their owwn ways and have some hidden secrets. It's like asking me to pick a twin (I'll never reveal where the reference is from)

My Favourite Chapter
    They're all great but definitely the first one. It was funny when Eliza got mad over the fruitcake.

Sorry that's it for now but I should be given allowance for the fact you added a chapter while I wasn't here. ;)

HA! I was about to say you call that a full report? Ok ok...I suppose I will let you off the hook this once.
    forum_final.png

edited April 2017
    @Jes2G Lol. I'll write a full report if you sit there and do nothing for the same time as my exam next week. I know that you can't do it as it's impossible. (and I know it, only way I would ever agree to write a full report, is if I knew that in the end I wouldn't have to do it.)
    @Jes2G Lol. I'll write a full report if you sit there and do nothing for the same time as my exam next week. I know that you can't do it as it's impossible. (and I know it, only way I would ever agree to write a full report, is if I knew that in the end I wouldn't have to do it.)

Too late...you already agreed. Get to work! :p
    forum_final.png

It was worth a try as I know no one can sit there for ten hours and do nothing. I'll get to work now.
    It was worth a try as I know no one can sit there for ten hours and do nothing. I'll get to work now.

he he he
    forum_final.png

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited April 2017
    comment deleted
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »

My Favourite Chapter

As for the question of how I manage it, 3 words.
    I'm a bookworm.
    Also applies to simlit stories.

Bwhahahahaha .. LOVE IT! Me too! Agreed! <3<3<3 Sorry Jes that was the 3rd in a string of shockers that about knocked me out .. Tony getting arrested (I nearly cried) .. @Maladi777 's fault .. Zayne and Hope BREAKING up (I want to shake them both) .. @CitizenErased14 's and then Harriet's death (too much too soon) .. oh my!! Rough period of time for my reading list

LOL It looks like the authors are conspiring to make our poor @lisabee2 suffer. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited April 2017
    @Maladi777 @Jes2G @CitizenErased14

Since this topic has been brought up, Bugsie2016 presents:
    The 5 stages of grief for a simlit story character/ship. :)

1) Disbelief
    2)Sadness
    3)Coming to terms with it
    4) Anger
    5)Forgiveness (sometimes)

Contains Spoilers for Discovering Juliana
    I namedropped you as i'm still angry at you for your characters dyeing. (Harriet Humphries, Beryl Heffner and Luke (Last name?) Definitely went through stage one at Beryl's death. I think the only thing stopping me from literally crying when Harriet died was the fact I had popcorn in my mouth.

I guess I kinda forgive you as you if you've read this. ;) .
    and here's the first part of my report, @Jes2G (everyone else, don't ask):

Bob Pancakes
    Bob Pancake first appears as a laid back guy who loves food. Through what he thinks and how he acts he gives the impression that he doesn't enjoy company that much. Over the course of the following chapters, he becomes more outspoken about things but only to Eliza, he is more risky with what he says around her. Bob seems to love his job and doesn't want to change it, even if he's stuck as a mixologist for a while, it may have something to do with him being a loner and that he is comfortable in the position. Bob's relationship with Eliza seems to be complicated. No one quite understands how they make it work but they do. It proves that true love can cross those boundaries. Even though, neither show it in public, they are very close. This might contribute to everyone thinking Eliza is the 'boss' of this relationship. Bob's relationship with his children is that of a loving and supportive father. He also hates being the 'bad guy' when Breanna is a child. He shows sign of overcoming this a little later on and this makes him realise it's not that bad, but he wouldn't want to have to upset his children so he never uses any of it.
    Eliza Pancakes
    Eliza first appears as a little bossy towards Bob as she send him with fruitcake to the Jones' house. When we first meet her she appears as a bit of an annoying character and a bit judgemental. Later on she becomes more relaxed about things thanks to the birth of her first daughter. She becomes more approachable. Although she still holds back her feelings for Bob and usually keeps information to herself. It could be because of her job or something from her past. She currently works as a Captain at the police department and is very ambitious to one day become the chief. Before she had Breanna, she worked extremely hard, striving to on day achieve her goal. She slows down a bit when she had Breanna. Her relationship is confusing at times and there are times when she gets annoyed but they pull through all of it and it makes them a strong couple. She is a great parent who is willing to make sacrifices for her child but she doesn't want her child to grow up as immature and selfish. She loves al three of her kids more than one person can realise.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    @Maladi777 @Jes2G @CitizenErased14

Since this topic has been brought up, Bugsie2016 presents:
    The 5 stages of grief for a simlit story character/ship. :)

1) Disbelief
    2)Sadness
    3)Coming to terms with it
    4) Anger
    5)Forgiveness (sometimes)

I namedropped you as i'm still angry at you for your characters dyeing. (Harriet Humphries, Beryl Heffner and Luke (Last name?) Definitely went through stage one at Beryl's death. I think the only thing stopping me from literally crying when Harriet died was the fact I had popcorn in my mouth.

I guess I kinda forgive you as you if you've read this. ;) .
    and here's the first part of my report, @Jes2G (everyone else, don't ask):

Bob Pancakes
    Bob Pancake first appears as a laid back guy who loves food. Through what he thinks and how he acts he gives the impression that he doesn't enjoy company that much. Over the course of the following chapters, he becomes more outspoken about things but only to Eliza, he is more risky with what he says around her. Bob seems to love his job and doesn't want to change it, even if he's stuck as a mixologist for a while, it may have something to do with him being a loner and that he is comfortable in the position. Bob's relationship with Eliza seems to be complicated. No one quite understands how they make it work but they do. It proves that true love can cross those boundaries. Even though, neither show it in public, they are very close. This might contribute to everyone thinking Eliza is the 'boss' of this relationship. Bob's relationship with his children is that of a loving and supportive father. He also hates being the 'bad guy' when Breanna is a child. He shows sign of overcoming this a little later on and this makes him realise it's not that bad, but he wouldn't want to have to upset his children so he never uses any of it.
    Eliza Pancakes
    Eliza first appears as a little bossy towards Bob as she send him with fruitcake to the Jones' house. When we first meet her she appears as a bit of an annoying character and a bit judgemental. Later on she becomes more relaxed about things thanks to the birth of her first daughter. She becomes more approachable. Although she still holds back her feelings for Bob and usually keeps information to herself. It could be because of her job or something from her past. She currently works as a Captain at the police department and is very ambitious to one day become the chief. Before she had Breanna, she worked extremely hard, striving to on day achieve her goal. She slows down a bit when she had Breanna. Her relationship is confusing at times and there are times when she gets annoyed but they pull through all of it and it makes them a strong couple. She is a great parent who is willing to make sacrifices for her child but she doesn't want her child to grow up as immature and selfish. She loves al three of her kids more than one person can realise.

Soooo, guys...

@CitizenErased14 isn't caught up on this story yet, and you kinda just ruined it for her. :/ Please be careful when you're tagging people (here and everywhere) because you just may be spoiling them.

@Bugsie2016 Were you seriously eating popcorn for real when you read my chapter?? That is hilarious!!
    forum_final.png

@CitizenErased14 @Jes2G Sorry. I didn't think. I'll think of a way to apologise and yes I was eating popcorn 'cause I was given it.