Meet Kaley Green
I bet you can't guess how she got her name :P
To be clear this isn't going to be a carefully written story like I have done in the past, this is just me screwing around and having fun. Here is the basic gist of how Kaley came to be and what my plans for her are.
Kaley is part of what I am dubbing the hands off sims 4 legacy.
Here is the basic set up (sorry it's a bit long, if you just want to get to the updates skip to the second post). First off I did not create Kaley, I randomized her appearance, her clothes, everything. The only involvement I allowed was to match colors which I did just so she didn't end up wearing pink and neon green or some other such ridiculousness. I chose to coordinate her clothes around the color green based on her hair which the game chose for me.
I also used a random number generator to select her traits (genius, art lover, goofball) and her aspiration (have a successful lineage).
Now I am going to start her on an empty lot. Now the rules.
1. I don't get to build her house myself, I am only allowed to use rooms/homes from the gallery. I can change the house over time but only as necessary or if I feel like it's something Kaley would do
2. I don't get to control her per se. Free will is on and I am only allowed to intervene in order to either A. Keep her from dying, B. assist her in following her own whims and wants, or C. assist her in doing something that she would reasonably do. For example if in a situation I feel she would be mad at someone I can make her yell at them but I can't just make her do something because I feel like having her do it. There has to be some underlying motivation from the character or scenario to warrant.
3. The only other control I allow myself is she is attracted to girls, anyone familiar with me should have known this was inevitable as I don't like playing male sims that much.
4. The lineage will continue through adoption for as long as possible or until I get bored.
5. I am deleting all pre made Sims so other Sims are randomly generated by the game
6. Anyone added to the family will be controlled in the same manner as Kaley.
7. I maintain the right to adjust the rules as I see fit, I am playing this for my own enjoyment not to follow strict guidelines.
and that's the main idea of it. I won't be writing any kind of story for this I will just occasionally post updates on what she's been doing. So as said this is basically just me screwing around.
That's about it. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and happy simming.
As you can see the rules are fairly loose to interpretation, they aren't designed as hard coded rules to be followed they are just guidelines I made for myself. I am just posting them here so that anyone reading understands the guidelines I am playing by. Sorry this was so long winded I am just trying to be clear so people aren't potentially confused by things I comment on in the posts and the way I am playing.
Last bit of info, I mainly post this on a topic in the sims 3 forums so you may occaisionally see references or comments towards other people from that topic. I also occaisionally reference other sims I have played. If this confuses you feel free to mention and I will explain. An example of this is that in the second update I reference a character named Steph. Steph is another sims 4 sim of mine I have posted about on the other topic. She is very outgoing and extremely frisky and I reference that personality in the update.
Okay and that should be all the info. Sorry again it was so long.
Lastly for anyone interested here is a family tree that I will update as a I go (warning spoilers obviously regarding eventual marriages and kids, it is a family tree after all).