The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

(TS4 Creation's "Just By Bree") "Contained Living" (Pg. 27)

BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 5,056 Member
edited August 2 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey everyone! I thought I would add a thread just for my TS4 Creations! Here you will find all my creations from The Sims 4!! You can find my creations on the Gallery at BreeMiles or #BreeMiles!!
I'm also a Sim Creator, and Builder over on The DNARequest Team! Stop by and put in your request today!

I had a wonderful interview from the Gazette if you would like to find out more about me you can find the post here in this thread also.
Follow Me On My Blog Here:
breemiles.blogspot.com/

Follow Me On My YouTube Channel Here:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCGZvHYdt4pPE-BMk_p-rSGw

Post edited by BreeMiles on

Comments

• AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 793 Member
    Love this!! :) very well done
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 5,056 Member
    Love this!! :) very well done

Thank You very much sweetie!!
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wonderful! What an elegant and pretty home. Time to log back into the game and download... :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 109,583 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds! :)
    Willow's Way is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The texture of the exterior is very nice and the roofing is great! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas! The water fountain features at the front of the home are very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the lamps on the side tables either side of the sofa. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing in the comfortable chairs and sofa having a chat. The grand father clock next to the stairs is a nice touch. Very nice sitting nook area near the front door entrance! The flowers on the side table are pretty for sims to see when entering the home and going up and down the stairs. The curtains in the foyer and living room look very nice. Nice pictures that you have placed on the walls for sims to enjoy seeing. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved kitchen counter looks so very nice! The colours you have used for the walls and the furnishings look very nice. The eggs basket, fruit bowl, knife block and other items on the counter are very nice homely kitchen touches for sims to enjoy seeing. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the room. Very nice type of bar stools that you have used there. Sims will enjoy very nice views through the glass windows whilst they enjoy eating their meals there. The curved counter microwave nook area is great! The corner of cabinets looks great there. Very nice master bedroom! Nice type of bed that you have used and the patterned floor mat is very nice. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst laying in bed. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when they get up in the mornings.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,489 Member
    So lovely Bree, the kitchen is a cooks dream :) Hugs Folly
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Really like the kitchen!
    Thank You so much dear Kalay dear!
    Thank You sweet Rose dear!
    Thank You Folly dear!
    Thanks You Ash dear!
    It's very nice to wake up to such lovely words this morning! Thank You all very much!!
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,932 Member
    Wonderful build Bree! The decore is awesome.
    I think Rose said it all!
  • pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    Beautiful house and well decorated. I love the kitchen as well, but think you have done an outstanding job!
    Thank You so very much @sashraf and @pchapman.
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Great lot, Bree! :) I adore that kitchen...it's fantastic.
    Thank You very much sweet @ruthless_kk!!
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Great to see you building in the Sims 4, Willows Way is simply gorgeous, I love the exterior in particular with the quaint stonework pattern, and the beautiful garden space.
    Thank You very much @TheMatteo0 dear!!
  • evclm6evclm6 Posts: 456 Member
    A beautiful and elegant house, you did a terrific job!!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 2,798 Member
    It really is amazing, it's like looking at a virtual catalog, the kitchen, living room, bedroom, too nice for words it looks like a nice relaxing house to live in. I like nice earth tones, those sims are too lucky.
    Thank You very much @evclm6 and @RedDestiny92!!
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,498 Member
    edited September 2014
    Absolutely stunning Ms Bree!! I am still getting the hang of new controls....I miss MOO!! so much. My landscaping just isn't the same. I love the colors you chose. Brilliant!!
  • Zenith25Zenith25 Posts: 186 Member
    It's a gorgeous build Bree, great earthy colour scheme and I adore that kitchen! :)
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Very nice! I really like the kitchen.
    Thank You very very much @Cassee, @Zenith25, and @Petalbot. The kitchen was also my favorite! I love the small cabinets they move up and down Hah! Really loving that part a lot!! I fixed the flowers all around at first they threw me off with know Moo but then if you pic different sizes you can get them pretty close!! Thanks Again to all of you!!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,248 Member
    It is adorable! Love the roof and that kitchen! Great job Bree! <3
    Thank You sweet Yanti dear!!! :)
    edited September 2014
    So I made another build in TS4 if you all want to take a look at it!! This lovely home sets on a 30X20 lot and has 2 BR, 2 Baths. Find it in my Gallery at #BreeMiles, or just BreeMiles
    jbyf8U30C8eNDl.png
    jbfaPl5blhDJG7.png
    jOfemeDtEzGtH.png
    jbyQ8AdVp2KkOQ.png
    jbhAgjM5Duno9G.png
    j6YLV21GXlbdf.png
    j1s1GAHZOr2gt.png
    jbl3kYpcFROrMn.png
    jbiuIj2ryUhlZQ.png
    jbp8ca1Q2PXzRg.png
    j7fq418eNnKpY.png
    jrCVQClKMTtWj.png
    j8dZjvkJJEGiJ.png
    jdGSC7T2paJ8j.png
    jmHTrPzD7E49i.png
    jy2pkXbrWX3U9.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 109,583 Member
    Clearbrook Lane is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The colour and texture of the exterior is very nice, and the roofing looks great! Very nice curved front porch! It looks great how you have used the columns there.It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The way you have done the flowers, rocks, plants and trees through the outdoors areas looks so very nice! Very nice water fountain features! Very nice outdoors dining area where sims can enjoy cooking a meal on the grill and enjoy eating the food at the picnic table or at the umbrella covered table, with the very nice sights of the water fountains, flowers and plants! It is a very place to enjoy eating or just sitting resting on the seats! It looks very nice how you have done the fencing around the water fountains pool feature area. Child sims will have fun climbing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas there chatting and watching tv. The brown of the seats looks nice and the colour of the curtains looks nice with the brown. The green plant on the coffee table is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures either side of the window. Very nice dining room area. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there whilst they are enjoying eating their meals. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice colours that you have used in the bedrooms for the furnishings, and the texture of the bedroom walls looks nice. Nice armchair sitting area nook in the single bedroom. The yellow flowers on the bedhead wall are nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice dresser table nooks in the master bedroom!. It looks very nice how you have placed the leafy pictures on the bedroom wall in a diagonal line at different levels! The display shelves in the corner is a nice touch. Very nice fireplace area! The birds on the fireplace wall are very nice for sims to see whilst in the bedroom. The candles and plants look nice on the fireplace ledge. The fire will keep the room warm. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable sofa at the foot of the masterbed watching tv.
    It is a very nice home! Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will enjoy spending time indoors and outside! :)