DECEMBER 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

(TS4 Creation's "Just By Bree")"Casa Andaluza"(Pg 30)

BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 5,381 Member
edited October 3 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey everyone! I thought I would add a thread just for my TS4 Creations! Here you will find all my creations from The Sims 4!! You can find my creations on the Gallery at BreeMiles or #BreeMiles!!
I'm also a Sim Creator, and Builder over on The DNARequest Team! Stop by and put in your request today!

I had a wonderful interview from the Gazette if you would like to find out more about me you can find the post here in this thread also.
Follow Me On My Blog Here:
breemiles.blogspot.com/

Follow Me On My YouTube Channel Here:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCGZvHYdt4pPE-BMk_p-rSGw

At this time due to the loss of my Sims 3 Thread, I will be adding a few of my Sims 3 items to this thread! Thanks for understanding!

Note: I have opened my contact thread for my Sims 3 Creations, Still hoping they find my original Sims 3 thread until then you can go here for my Sims 3 Creations!

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/a-sims-3-creation-just-by-bree-bumble-weed-park-pg-19/p1
Post edited by BreeMiles on
ybk9tn9a
ღღ My Sims 4 Thread ღღ
ღღ My Sims 3 Thread ღღ
ღღ My Blog ღღ
ღღ Share Your Newest Sims 4 Creation Thread ღღ
ღღMy Galleryღღ
ღღMy Sims 3 Studioღღ

Comments