Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Darkside Designs for Sims 4

darkside266darkside266 Posts: 2,077 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi, Some of you may remember me from Sims 3. Since I have Sims 4, I thought I should make a new showcase thread to share my pics.
If you see anything you like for your world, you can find my creations in the Gallery under the Origin name Darkside266 . Thank you all for looking at my creations.

http://www.thesims.com/gallery/browse?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=Darkside266&sortby=downloads&max=25

simself

j9vbc7.jpg
152gkkp.jpg
wbywoz.jpg

My newest build.
behid1.jpg
wrynh3.jpg
2m490fa.jpg

29dcxv9.jpg
27wxhtv.jpg
9zypl.jpg
2lscwlz.jpg
ftdfeb.jpg
hrydmt.jpg
a10ht4.jpg
2iqkg0h.jpg
2zrnrlx.jpg
2gul1jt.jpg
263kpk8.jpg
2u4m3hv.jpg
2czc27m.jpg
Post edited by darkside266 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your creations :) Your simself is very nice! It is very nice pictures that you have posted of your simself fishing with the nice background of the landscape of the worlds.
    Your new build is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The design of the exterior of the house is great! It looks very nice how you have done the windows in the build! It looks very nice how you have done the water around the edges of the front patio area and the front water fountains feature is very nice! The design of the front area of the build looks great! It looks great how you have done the stairs in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the build! The green colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. Great design and furnishing of the kitchen! The texture on the kitchen wall is nice. The curved kitchen counter looks great! The mugs rack, and knife block on the counters, and the pots and pans on the wall are nice kitchen touches. Very nice light filled sunny area for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden pots. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas or chair in the living room, watching tv . Great book nook area in the single bed room. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the art studio room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • darkside266darkside266 Posts: 2,077 Member
    Thank you for the comments Rosemow.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hey DS! Great to see you building again! Love your home and your simself! :D Hope you are doing well!
  • SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    Hey Dark! Good to see you here again :) Love that kitchen - it's weirdly chic, grungy and industrial all at the same time. :D
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Love the modern industrial vibe of the house, it looks really great! I especially love the kitchen area, it looks very cool :p
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    Love the pics and your build. Awesome!
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Great build Darkside Love the warm and earthy colour palette and the stunning kitchen.
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. And it's good to see some familiar names from TS3. I'm glad to hear from you all again.
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I really like the industrial vibe I get from your build. The stairway and art studio are my favorite parts.
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wow! I love your Prairie style build. It's very classy, and looks perfectly at home in the Oasis Springs desert environment.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Simsgeek201Simsgeek201 Posts: 47 Member
    Its so chic and industrial its brilliant. :)
    f79d3db7-df1c-48f2-b756-9e62f40c9ec4_zpse4c7881b.png
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I'm excited to see your work!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    Hey DS! Glad to see a build from you. Love the industrial look of the kitchen.
    Here is my latest build. it can be found in my Gallery.

6qk55g.jpg
    2d2c4eh.jpg
    10i5d11.jpg
    msj149.jpg

backyard
    4v0adg.jpg
    2l90ads.jpg
    2psof0p.jpg

side yard
    2n8nc6f.jpg

front
    2u8w5n6.jpg
    jua64i.jpg
    34oud8i.jpg
    viemq1.jpg

top floor
    282gcrb.jpg

master bedroom
    2s65a8o.jpg
    2urw8qh.jpg
    10gxjya.jpg
    xppoa1.jpg

kids bedroom
    29o0o6p.jpg
    w0tc9s.jpg
    l9tgy.jpg
    azdhyq.jpg

2nd floor
    studio and gym

2meybyp.jpg
    mc7x39.jpg
    331qgqr.jpg
    nzelqg.jpg
    ruyz2c.jpg
    2m2e0ec.jpg
    33xubcw.jpg

balconies
    2vc7oyt.jpg
    2lcl2mq.jpg
    5179yc.jpg

1st floor
    living room, luxurious bathroom and custom kitchen

4h86cp.jpg
    1fjos9.jpg
    cp34g.jpg
    20av5p3.jpg
    20aysy1.jpg
    2881tuq.jpg
    10d9jb9.jpg
    mrsqcj.jpg
    9h71nk.jpg
    2dgnzf7.jpg

kitchen
    x25d2a.jpg
    20gn060.jpg
    dy64iw.jpg
    34oac7q.jpg
    24vnspu.jpg
    2gwsw04.jpg
    edited October 2014
    Your new home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Great texture of the exterior. The balconies and the fencing you have used for the balconies looks very nice. Very nice backyard! The water fountain feature looks very nice! Nice corner nook plants, rocks and tree garden feature. Great outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table there, enjoying being in the sunshine. Sims will enjoy gardening using the garden boxes in the side yard. The water fountain features, flowers and rocks at the front of the house look very nice and are very nice for sims to see when entering their home. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior levels of the home! The master bedroom is great! Very nice layout of the room! It looks great how you have placed the master bed in the middle of the room and have a wall behind the bed. The shelves alcoves with items displayed on them look great placed behind the bed. The clothes shelf and shoes racks corner nook area looks great! Very nice kids bedroom! Great study desk area for the sims tp enjoy sitting at the table having a read or using a computer, and the animal pictures on the wall there are nice for sims to see whilst studying there. Great window art table area. Sims will have fun doing artwork at the table, and at the same time enjoy lokimg through the windows to see what is happening outside. It looks great how you have placed the wall shelves in the room. Sims will enjoy listening to the radio music whilst laying in bed. Very nice art studio and gym. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, crafting on the woodwork station and keep fit using the gym equipment there, and enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there onto them whilst they are doing these things. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall near the woodwork table! The pictures are very nice for sims to see when doing woodworking there. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the tv! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting and watching tv , reading a book or chatting together. Very nice curved counter study desk nook area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters! The type of ceiling lights you have used there looks nice, and the fruit bowl and mugs rack on the counters are great kitchen touches.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Lovely home DS! I like the colours you have used. Love the way you have used the cornices and the fences! Inside, I like the tv area. I like what you did with the cabinets and then the tv in the middle. Good job! :D
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very nice home :D Nice use of brick and wood!
    Hello :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread.
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
    Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I am so happy you have enjoyed my builds so far.
    Rosemow, Thank you for you in depth reviews. I always enjoy reading your reviews in creators threads. And I will supply my link to your thread next time I'm on my computer.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Lovely home DS! I like the colours you have used. Love the way you have used the cornices and the fences! Inside, I like the tv area. I like what you did with the cabinets and then the tv in the middle. Good job! :D

Thank you Yanti. Just imagine what we could accomplish with MOO. I really miss that cheat.

yanti68 wrote: »

Thank you Yanti. Just imagine what we could accomplish with MOO. I really miss that cheat.

Absolutely! I do hope that they add this with a patch or an ep! :)
  • SillyCaileySillyCailey Posts: 374 Member
    DS what a gorgeous build, love that kitchen and I see you are trying lost of new ideas. Great house.
    Thank you Cailey..You know me, I'm always trying out new ideas and trying to incorporate them into my builds. Now If only we had MOO and CASt. That would help so much. I wouldn't mind having the ability to raise terrain also.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Two very cool builds! I Love the vaulted entryway and the height on your first home. And your second has so many creative ideas. The recessed shelves in the bedroom are awesome and I see Lots of great ideas with the cabinets. I so hear you about missing MOO. I really do hope they patch it in at some point. I find myself sliding everything in as far as the game will allow, lol! :D
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    You have some gorgeous houses.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1