Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ashworks - UPDATE!

Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey everyone! Here is my thread for my creations. Didn't really do much building in Sims 3 but I am loving the Sims 4 builder!

I try to playtest all my builds to make sure they are both functional and look pretty. You can find my work on the gallery by looking for Ash072 or the hashtag #ashworks.

I will be posting my works here.

02/20/2017 - The Lighthouse
Settled on Windeburg's island, The Lighthouse is a new futuristic home with plenty of natural light. Built for the single renaissance Sim, it boasts multiple rooms to discover your talents and follow your dreams. It also sports a single, luxurious tower bedroom with views to die for!

02-20-17_1-27-01nbspAM_zpstunx1ssf.png

09/25/2016 - SENORA TOAD'S
09-25-16_9-19-42nbspPM_zpsdphwbklu.png
Link = HERE

THE HONEYSHACK

Slideshow
Gallery Link

07-20-16_12-41-28nbspPM_zps1wzvojrt.png

UPDATE! 06/12/2016 - ARBOR- RESTAURANT

06-12-16_5-24-00nbspPM_zpscpnxajhh.png

Gallery Link
Slideshow Link

05/19/2016 - UPDATE! ELEMENTS - Modern and possibly minimalist house showcasing the landscape!

05-19-16_4-44-05nbspAM_zpsk4mypfza.png

UPDATE! 05/09/2016 - ONYX TOWERS - Page 16 - Click link to go directly to update.
Downtown skyscrapers boasting two penthouse suites for the successful Sim without kids, a coffee shop, arcade, dance club, outdoor area, and fitness/meditation room! Check it out on page 16!

[img][/img]05-08-16_10-52-29nbspPM_zps47bbykrx.png

UPDATE! 10/30/2015 - XENOMORPH BREEDING ROOM - Page 15 It seems the scientist at Future Sims Labs may have opened a Pandora's Box when when they opened up the portal to Hadley's Hope on LV-426. Finding a new form of life, the mad scientists couldn't resist the urge to bring one back for study. They built a room to study the life form but it has gone far from well. The Labs seems to be hiring for more staff members and there seems to be an increase of heat from the new geothermal generator room. However, not all is bleak. The Xenomorphs are giving free hugs!

10-30-15_9-09-21nbspAM_zpsls60owtz.png

UPDATE! 10/05/2015 - MYERS RESIDENCE - PAGE 15
With Halloween right around the corner, I took a quick stab at recreating the house in which Michael Myers scared us on that fateful Halloween night. I didn't watch the movie over again to get the interiors, so I winged it from press photos, but the architecture is just about right. I tried to keep it minimally furnished so it looked somewhat abandoned but not quite. Same for the landscaping. I even added the hedgerows so you could have him stare at your Sim as you are walking around the neighborhood! :wink:

10-05-15_9-10-00nbspAM_zpsxiw0vrdy.png

8[UPDATE} - Hopi-Sim Heritage Musuem - Oasis Springs is located on the ancestral territory of the ancient Hopi-Sim aboriginal tribe. This museum was founded to preserve and protect what little remains of the long lost people and culture of the Oasis Springs region. Have your Sims visit and learn about the mystery and history of a long lost people! PAGE 14

09-18-15_12-55nbspPM_zpspd8ijo0g.png

*[UPDATE]08/02/2015 - Relaxations Spa - Nestled against the bay of Newcrest, Relaxations Spa is the ultimate in luxury relaxation and wellness. Check out our illustrious Blue Room or the Serenity Grotto. Have a drink at the Fishbowl Bar or relax by the Inner Fire outdoor lounge. It all awaits at Relaxations Spa.

PAGE 13 for more PICS

08-02-15_5-33nbspPM_zps6gbzlasg.png

08-02-15_5-32nbspPM-2_zpswa7iyzal.png

Gallery Link: HERE
Slideshow: HERE

*[UPDATE] - 06/05/2015 - Sanctuary Orphanage - My first entry into the build and share challenge. Tried to incorporate a concave feeling with the architecture while infusing natural elements throughout. Check it out on page 11.

06-05-15_7-33nbspPM-3_zpst4vow247.png

06-05-15_7-53nbspPM-2_zpsu1sx2xhs.png

Slideshow Link: HERE

*UPDATE 05/23/15 - REFLECTION CUBE HOUSE - I got inspired by some more shadow art and built this house from a rendition of a stack of blocks I saw online. I really wanted to play with mirrors this time to give a crystal block look to some blocks and I also wanted to play around with a minimalist modern Japanese style interior.

And I finally tried out MOO. I can now understand its allure! There are some MOO'ed items in the build but all the interactive ones were able to be used by my Sim. I haven't tried a fresh lot import using it though so tell me if you run into problems.

[img][/img]05-23-15_5-52nbspAM_zpsbm9x62or.png

Slideshow: HERE

-UPDATE 04/22/15 - Oasis Springs General - I wanted to test the limits of the 6 floors that EA gave us (2 basement, 4 above) so I built this medical plaza. It boasts a 4 story, fully functional hospital above ground over a plaza that delves two levels into the ground which contain a myriad of shops and restaurants. And in order to make things even more difficult, I decided to build everything at an ANGLE! Good lord...that was a challenge. I hope you guys like it. If you don't want to use it as a replacement hospital, I think it's a great lot for those Simmers that want to make a medical drama i.e. Chicago Hope or Gray's Anatomy! :smiley:

*I only playtested the beginning of the career path for Doctor in it but it worked fine and contains all the items necessary for the career. I can't be held liable for other gameplay bugs. Also, it's a MASSIVE build using all six levels and lighting so it may be extremely slow or unplayable on older computers.*

04-22-15_12-30nbspAM_zpssks1sl8l.png

Slideshow can be found here but does not cover everything in the slightest! :smile:

Gallery link is here!

-UPDATE! 04/08/2015 ACCENT I wanted to play around with a pyramid design and went with it. Turned out pretty well except that the roofing gets in your way during play. Better looking than playable but with that being said, I think it's a chic little addition to any promenade. No pics yet but here the Gallery link.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/74A0107BDB6B11E483C99EAB6BB9E0D5?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=accent&max=25

04-10-15_4-34nbspAM-2_zpslmflkvm4.png

-UPDATE! ASHTECH 2199 This home started as an inspiration from a sci-fi building nestled among a city in concept art for Sid Meier's Starships game. I singled out the building and attempted to recreate it but it grew beyond imagination. There is #noCC and #noMOO. I attempted to push the future designs a bit further. I'm proud of my kitchen. Also, the octagonal solid white room with the game pad is supposed to be a future holodeck/virtual simulation room!

03-15-15_4-01nbspAM_zpscvvvaus6.png

Slideshow can be found here

-UPDATE! Futuristic Luxury! I was inspired by a photo on the internet and attempted to adapt it into the Sims. It ended up being a showcase of random rooms as I experimented in honing some interior design skills. I like it. I also uploaded whatever rooms I could to the gallery in case you wanted to check them out individually without downloading the lot.

Here's the pic that inspired the build and the slideshow: HERE
19ejkiikqii51jpg_zpsdxkolj7h.jpg[/img]
[img][/img]03-03-15_1-59nbspPM_zpsemvvc3y5.png

-UPDATE! Riverside Luxury Cabin! Finally finished Dragon Age Inquisition to my satisfaction and after waiting patiently for more computer time, I finally had a chance to build a cabin I'd love to vacation in for the Outdoor pack! I do not have any pictures uploaded yet (they're coming!) but here is a link to it on the Gallery. I called it Riverside Luxury Cabin and it rents for about $1200 a day. Hope your Sims enjoy it!
-Known glitches are that the big fireplace does not work since the Sims can't reach it.
[img][/img]02-10-15_5-43nbspPM-3_zpsoeuo2cvy.png

Slideshow Link
Gallery Link

UPDATE! 10/21/2013 - Tycoon's Retreat
Man...after building this mansion, I have MAD respect for you large build builders! It got to the point that I was DONE and left some things undone like fully decorating the second floor and detailing the landscaping. However, those were minor things that I best think of as "left for the owner" to take care of when they buy it.

I bring you Tycoon's Retreat. Fully functional, luxurious mansion set in Oasis Springs. For only a cool $390,000, you can have a three story modern mansion with exquisite landscaping and you own personal helipad! Built with the billionaire tycoon in mind, Tycoon's Retreat is the ideal choice for relaxing, parties, events, and establishing your own lasting legacy!

[img][/img]10-21-14_2-01nbspAM-3_zps0a91fda1.png

Slideshow can be found here!s708.photobucket.com/user/mdhanson072/slideshow/Sims%204%20Lots/Tycoons%20Retreat

-UPDATE 10/10/2014
Finished another community lot. It's a nightclub! Kind of went crazy with it a bit. I call it, "Contrast Club"
[img][/img]10-10-14_3-51nbspPM_zpsf4d4cca4.png
Slideshow can be found here!
s708.photobucket.com/user/mdhanson072/slideshow/Sims%204%20Lots/Club%20Contrast

-UPDATE! 09/26/2014
Finished my "Japanese Getaway." I was experimenting with the Asian style options given to us by the game and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it!
[img][/img]09-26-14_3-37nbspPM_zps8326959b.png
http://s708.photobucket.com/user/mdhanson072/slideshow/Sims 4 Lots/Japanese Getaway

-UPDATE! 09/14/2014
Finished "Oasis Museum of Fine Arts"! Play tested and can be found under #ashworks.
[img][/img]09-14-14_1-39nbspAM_zps6045dede.png
http://s708.photobucket.com/user/mdhanson072/slideshow/Sims 4 Lots/Oasis Museum of Fine Arts

-UPDATE! Finished Inspiration Springs. Modern shipping container inspired architecture and fully landscaped. A single room abode for the artist, musician, or entertainer that is looking for their muse! (Playtested!)
[IMG][/img]09-07-14_11-32nbspPM_zps76e749af.png

Slideshow found here:
http://s708.photobucket.com/user/mdhanson072/slideshow/Sims 4 Lots/Inspiration Springs
5sXtTqH.png
Post edited by Ash072 on

Comments