Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Originalsim's TS4 Creations - The Old Train Depot, pg3 (residential lot)

originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
If you happen to like what you see here, you can follow me in the Gallery under my Origin ID: OR1G1NALS1M
With the exception of my first few uploads, I will also mark each lot with #originalsim

Residential Lots

My first build is called Eclectic S.Western Abode.
09-05-14_5-23nbspPM_zpsf56afe0d.png

Artist's Cottage
09-10-14_10-03nbspPM_zpsbd8ee333.png

Envy of the Neighborhood
09-22-14_6-32nbspAM_zpsba8fb1c7.png

House on the End
09-22-14_8-47nbspAM_zpsd09a3a2d.png

Community Lots
Post edited by originalsim on

Comments

• originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited September 2014
    Sims and Households

Rooms
    edited September 2014
    This is just a basic home I built to familiarize myself with the build mode. No hashtags on this one as I hadn't figured it out yet.

Eclectic S.Western Abode

09-05-14_5-23nbspPM_zpsf56afe0d.png

09-05-14_5-24nbspPM_zpsc8ed3b0b.png

09-05-14_5-26nbspPM-2_zps3ea40088.png

09-05-14_5-26nbspPM_zpsf952ee4b.png

09-05-14_5-28nbspPM_zps0b3cc697.png

09-05-14_5-27nbspPM_zps13f564fe.png

09-05-14_6-01nbspPM_zps8118ce7f.png

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Beautifully done :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    Love this! Great work :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Eclectic S.W.Abode is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! Nice texture of the exterior. It looks great how you have done the windows. Very nice front porch for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats there, enjoying watching the people pass by. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks at the front of the home. Very nice outdoors living side patio area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the umbrella covered dining table there, enjoying the sunshine and seeing the very nice sights of the water fountain feature and the nearby flowers! Nice corner sofa sitting nook for sim to enjoy sitting resting in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair there watching tv, reading a book, and listening to music from the stereo. It looks nice how you have placed a study desk table behind the sofa for sims to use the computer whilst other sims are watching tv. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pattern on the wall in the kids bedroom is nice. The descending shelves on the wall look great and the items on them are cute! Child sims will have fun using the art table in their bedroom. The type of and red colour of the curtains in the master bedroom looks nice. Very nice pattern that you have used for the flooring in the master bedroom. Great design of the kitchen! The curved bar stool kitchen counter is great! The fruit picture on the wall is a nice touch. Nice pattern that you have used for the kitchen flooring. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals.
    It is a great home! :)
  • SimGuruGrantSimGuruGrant Posts: 392 SimGuru
    Beautiful. Really love this. When you're ready, please put on the gallery for the rest of us!
    Beautiful. Really love this. When you're ready, please put on the gallery for the rest of us!

Thank You!
    It's there! But I wish we could link to our creations though... I know it's tough to find things now.
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    Beautifully done :)
    Love this! Great work :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Eclectic S.W.Abode is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! Nice texture of the exterior. It looks great how you have done the windows. Very nice front porch for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats there, enjoying watching the people pass by. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks at the front of the home. Very nice outdoors living side patio area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the umbrella covered dining table there, enjoying the sunshine and seeing the very nice sights of the water fountain feature and the nearby flowers! Nice corner sofa sitting nook for sim to enjoy sitting resting in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair there watching tv, reading a book, and listening to music from the stereo. It looks nice how you have placed a study desk table behind the sofa for sims to use the computer whilst other sims are watching tv. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pattern on the wall in the kids bedroom is nice. The descending shelves on the wall look great and the items on them are cute! Child sims will have fun using the art table in their bedroom. The type of and red colour of the curtains in the master bedroom looks nice. Very nice pattern that you have used for the flooring in the master bedroom. Great design of the kitchen! The curved bar stool kitchen counter is great! The fruit picture on the wall is a nice touch. Nice pattern that you have used for the kitchen flooring. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals.
    It is a great home! :)

Thank all of you as well. I'm so glad to see so many familiar friends here.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    This build really works well with the desert world. The roof angles help it have character too! BTW, what texture did you use for your kitchen walls? I like it.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    I love this build Original! You still got it girl! <3
  • thecultofheatherthecultofheather Posts: 5 New Member
    Really lovely work! I'm only just starting to play with the build tools now. Man...I miss custom textures!
  • kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    lovely build original :)
    Its a new challenge for us all to get used to this way of building lol but its fun
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice home! I love that living room and the kids' room. :)
  • SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    georgeous
    Thanks for all the comments everyone. :D
    I've been working on another lot as I was playing and will be uploading and posting pictures shortly. I will say that I am surprised at the versatility that can be achieved with the limited number of preset color options. I still miss being able to choose all the colors and patterns myself, but the actual game play is far more interesting than that of the TS3 base game.
    Actually , it's ready now:

Artist's Cottage
    #originalsim
    #NoCC
    #cottage

I built this one as I played a Sim through the Artist Career, Master of the Real branch. It's supposed to be a little whimsical but stylish and everything has been fully upgraded. 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.

09-10-14_10-03nbspPM_zpsbd8ee333.png

09-10-14_10-21nbspPM_zps0667631d.png

09-11-14_8-55nbspAM_zps55e76c57.png

09-11-14_8-58nbspAM_zpsb5dff8e0.png

09-10-14_9-54nbspPM_zps742989cd.png

09-10-14_9-56nbspPM_zps6ca2b380.png

09-10-14_9-57nbspPM_zps517d1ab8.png

09-10-14_10-24nbspPM_zps4e37daa9.png

09-10-14_11-07nbspPM_zpsf7a8c157.png

Slideshow
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Wow I love the design of both lots :mrgreen: The courtyard in the Western Abode looks so relaxing and the Artist's Cottage feels bright and rustic. The whitewashed brick wall pattern is my favorite in the game so far. If only it came in more colors :cry:
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Hey OriginalSim, great to see you building in the Sims 4, as many of your Sims 3 builds were truly amazing :) I love both of your new houses, especially the second one, I love the Stone walls and that beautiful kitchen area, the cool colours also make the house feel light and airy, it loks great!
  • thuakheawthuakheaw Posts: 54 Member
    Eclectic S.Western Abode.
    Great Shadow , Lighting , Colors theme , Mood and tone so good
    really love this house :D
    kgsig.gif
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Love the artists cottage, very well done!
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Really love the interior of the Artist's Cottage.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Artist's Cottage is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! Very nice textures that you have used for the exterior! The curved front door entrance area is so very great! It looks very nice how you have done the plant garden on the roofing area above the front door. The type of and how you have placed the windows in the build look very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the home! Very nice back area of the home! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and,eating their tasty meal at the umbrella covered table enjoying being out in the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table in the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have done the corners of plants fencing! The home is such a nice place for an artist to enjoy living in! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The rock texture of the foyer walls and floor looks very nice! Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The island counter is great, and it looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice kitchen touch. The texture and colour of the kitchen walls is nice. Very nice dining and living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. The flowers on the table behind the sofa are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice type of dining seats that you have used, which suit well with the rest of the home and suit an artist's house. The sims will enjoy seeing the nice pictures that you have placed on the side wall of the staircase whilst dining there. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the different levels! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! They have a nice calm feel and look to them with the colours you have used. The sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming through their bedroom bedhead windows onto the bed. The clothes shelf and shoes rack in the master bedroom are nice homely touches and the teddy in the kids room looks cute! The art studio is great! Artistic sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at the counter desk. It looks nice that you have placed paintings on the wall for sims to see whilst using the computer.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Two different styles and beautiful both. Great work dear !! Hugs :)