Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

Comments

• AShotOfDepressoAShotOfDepresso Posts: 1 New Member
    I've got one!!

Get to School:

Always see the kids in the morning walking past your house? Have kids that disappear for a day and then comeback with homework? Not anymore!
    This would work like Get to Work, you would take control of your child (with all the new interactions added in the toddle expansion, this would be possible) or your teen and help them through the school day. Young adults could also go to college or university. The expansion could also add new jobs: Primary/Elementary/Middle school Teacher, Secondary/High school Teacher and College/University Professor which would also work like Get to Work
  • HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    I know most of you are against the idea, but in my opinion Get Real game pack is a cool idea!
    Let me explain what I see:

Now you create the most outrageous reality show you can!
    Use new objects (Video Camera, Movie Set, ect.) to set the stage for drama and competition.
    Controlling the settings, Show off your sims' skills or show off for the camera!
    Play pranks on your friends, give Sims stylish makeovers, go out on dates with different Sims, build the ultimate gaming system, and looking for sponsors. Be the craziest Sim on the set!
    Broadcast it all on SimTube and let the TV crew into your house to gain fans and get famous.

A reality show can be like a business. You decide what will be the name of the show and what is the show about. Similar to the clubs system, you can choose from a various of activities, skills and moods.
    At first, you broadcast on SimTube, but the more viewers and fans you gain, the more opportunities you have - New objects, new interactions and even become a Reality TV!
    Your sims can hire NPCs (cameraman, soundman, makeup)

Manage your image and online persona.
    Gain reputation. Your reputation will determine how Sims in the world react to you and earn you unique rewards.

New town: Diamond Coast.
    Meet a bunch of new Famous Sims with wacky personalities.

My English is not amazing, and the truth is that I've collected all sorts of sections from surveys I've found across the Internet,
    but i hope that you get the vibe. I think it can be realy fun and awsome to make my sim the next Kim or Snooky (:
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Here's my ideas

SimsAmusements:

Make this an actual game pack with Amusement parks, Zoos, Aquariums, fairs, water parks and cruise ships

New place to live: Farm country

Careers: running the rides, Lifeguard, Transportation Bus Driver, Custodial, Housekeeping, Security Host/Hostess, charaters, Zookeepers, veterinary team, etc.

Also I LOVE all the ideas all of you guys and gals came up with as well I would love to see all of them!
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    I really want to see seasons and university, which hopefully they’ll eventually do.

Other than that, I’d like to see a vacation expansion that adds a few more vacation worlds plus the ability to run hotels. There are plenty of ideas for vacation worlds on the forums that would be great.
  • xdeathrabbitxdeathrabbit Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know if anyone has already posted something like this but:
    Since we already have retail stores and restaurant owners, why not bring in hotel management? It would be nice to create a hotel, with elevators and all that. Imagine the fancy buildings we could make, or the fun we could have designing the rooms or just owning a hotel or going to one?
    The payment could be like outdoor retreat pack or something alike.
  • HunterMosherHunterMosher Posts: 1 New Member
    I want a Get to Work style expansion for Toddlers, Kids and Teens where you can attend school with them. I would also hope that it comes with an education career, but I feel like we need more content for the younger side of our sims life stages and this would be a great way to do it!
  • dublin1568dublin1568 Posts: 65 Member
    I loved World Adventures pc game.It would be awesome if it came to Sims 4 with London,Ireland,and Scotland.
  • KRISTIN77FKRISTIN77F Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know why but I always want eleven supernatural creations added.
  • KRISTIN77FKRISTIN77F Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know why but I always want eleven supernatural creations
  • Fellow_SimmerFellow_Simmer Posts: 46 Member
    Own, learn and drive cars?
    I <3 the community! It's great to see so many people out here
  • BreezaaRoseBreezaaRose Posts: 105 Member
    These ideas are so good! I wish they were real D:
    mJoj-3.gif

Me too @BreezaaRose
  • FifiFifi Posts: 2 New Member
    I Would love to see an adult expansion pack! Rated of course! More options for the criminal career track and law inforcements and hobbies to do like becoming a cultivator, selling narcotics, running a gang, strip clubs, CARS! Racing, nightlife on a next level! It could work and make the game interesting and because its a pack! Its peoples choice
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    > @Fifi said:
    > I Would love to see an adult expansion pack! Rated of course! More options for the criminal career track and law inforcements and hobbies to do like becoming a cultivator, selling narcotics, running a gang, strip clubs, CARS! Racing, nightlife on a next level! It could work and make the game interesting and because its a pack! Its peoples choice

haha! I can see some problems with some of those suggestions though xD
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
    I can see problems as well :'( Law inforcement and nightlife would be nice though :)
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    University expansion pack could feature a new world, new careers tied to academic majors (bring back education, law, and maybe add something like engineering), kegs, pool tables, bunk beds, laptops, and private schools. Dorms could be like apartments, but two sims to a room. It’d be awesome if you could claim a loft bed and for that to automatically allow you to claim the stuff under the loft, like the desk and computer.
  • Oreo_8Oreo_8 Posts: 2 New Member
    It would be nice if they added a community college or trade school pack. You will get a associates degree and you will be able to earn more money when starting your career. If you decide to go to university, you will already have some credits. Also I would llike to see different types of universities like in the Sims 2
  • Peachyweachy11Peachyweachy11 Posts: 2 New Member
    You know how cool it would be if the sims managed to get Werewolf's to look like some of the Photoshop stuff and even being able to run on 4 legs
  • TJC_98TJC_98 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think an expansion I’d like to see is a personal appearance pack... maybe something along the lines of a Sims 4: pamper pack? This would allow the introduction of barbers and salons where you could go to have nails painted etc. Also for the male characters it could introduce a grooming aspect where they could grow beards and choose to shave or style them, if this were ever to happen I’d like to see some items added like different quality razors or soaps that had different reactions to the sims (a cheap one would give them razor burn, an expensive one would give a nice clean finish that keeps the stubble away for a couple of days)

~TC
  • KitCattDGKitCattDG Posts: 26 Member
    I love your ideas, and i hope they are implimented!
  • SimonDarkensSimonDarkens Posts: 43 Member
    I really want more Simcity kind of stuff.
    -I would love to have a manufacturing factory setting, where we can create our objects and sell them automatically. [ Every machine creates different electronic parts and an employee brings them together to create a TV, stereo, table etc]
    - Power plant business where we can supply electricity to different lots around town. -Power Outage.
    - Local TV or Radio station.
    - Zoo
    - I also want special jobs that kind of merge existing jobs. -A magazine publishing job that requires the collaboration of existing artists, creative writers, photographers. [We don't need to read the magazine]
    -Actual subways. [An underground location with a platform, a railway and a dark tunnel]

More powerful architecture tool: It's fun to paint walls, but sometimes I really want to actually create carvings, or wooden surfaces. We already have a fence tool, so it can't be that hard.

Actual Big Ben sized clock. -Many people already enlarge small clocks to achieve this effect.

Actual Magical Stuff
    I always had problems with supernaturals in Sims 3. Since it came after generations, the chemistry set had already far more interesting potions. The final resurrection spell was actually interesting, why not expand that? Why can't we just call upon ghosts and befriend them? OR finally visit the Netherworld?

Finally more glasses especially sunglasses. I just need lots and lots of sunglasses.
    B)

I will be back.
  • bfletcher15bfletcher15 Posts: 2 New Member
    they need to bring back college life for sims 4! the college expansion pack for sims 3 was great and i want it again for sims 4 :'(
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    I would love to see the automobile & the life stage. I have developed a expansion pack idea similar to the life stage, here it is:

The Sims 4 Growing Up Expansion Pack:

1. A new town titled "Oakwood". Maybe a bigger town with more lots. Maybe lots of parks and lots of places which would attract children and teens. I don't have any current ideas. Maybe more larger homes. About 3 mansions at the very top (Like Sunset Valley in TS3) And neighbourhoods (about 4 homes per neighbourhood)

2. More detailed life stages. Not a completely new life stage, but life stages more detailed. Some ideas I have include:

Toddler - Maybe a Daycare/Kindergarten you can actually go to with your Toddler. Like an active career in TS4 GTW.

Child - Similar to the idea above, but with school. They should do Elementary + Middle School. Maybe in the last 3 days of their childhood, a Semi-Life Stage (Pre-Teens maybe?) With moody children, more phases and stuff like that.

Teen - Go to High school with them. Add in a Dances, like Homecoming and Prom. Add in a Graduation event too.

3. More things to do as children and teens. No current ideas.
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    ^^
    I forgot to add:

4. An Active Education career. (Maybe you can choose which of the 4 schools you work at)