Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed.

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
edited January 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
:( Still getting the hang of building. :) This is my first small build, a starter for under 21k Blue Jay Cottage
36e3ed16-6cb5-42e3-9baf-ce9c194ec671_zps3ed90795.png
I hope you like it . <3 Folly
Post edited by follyfoot on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Blue Jay Cottage is very nice! :) a Very nice exterior of it! The blue colour of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice the types of open shutter windows that you have used and very nice how you have placed them. The tower roofing looks nice! Very nice front patio area. The flowers on the sides of the patio look nice in the nook areas there.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)
  • covahenasnicovahenasni Posts: 149 Member
    Oh I love the exterior. Very good job! :-)
    Origin: covahenasni
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Adorable cottage!
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    I´m downloading it the moment I have my hands in the game! great work!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Cute little starter! Really like the porch!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Very cute! I really like the dormer and the way it works with the porch. Also, a great name - Blue Jay Cottage! (My high school mascot was the blue jay. hehe)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Folly, its adorable, I love it..... I don't know about you, but I find building so much harder in 4 than 3. I guess I make everything difficult. I love it and I'm gonna snatch it up for my simmies! :) I think I'm gonna give up trying to build something and just play! Good thing you awesome creators can provide us with some beautiful homes! Come to think of it, I need to get off of here and make my real life one beautiful for now. Have an awesome day! :)
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    This is so pretty! I'm in awe of people who can make something so pretty for under 21k. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    @ahhilladay, I'm just in awe of making something presentable....lol
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    What a simply adorable home. o_o I must have it! Lol.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Thank you all so much for your lovely comments :D
    I do find building harder at the moment in TS4 than 3 I think the camera angles is a major contributor to this and the lack of wall covering choices. But there are many thing I love about it too I just need to get the hang of it. :)
    Hugs Folly
  • nuna504nuna504 Posts: 130 Member
    What a lovely build. Very nice stater. Great work!

image_zps1b911b61.png
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Very pretty folly. I agree the camera is annoying. It feels like the caw camera. And the ui in build mode is too big. Takes up too much room. I miss the conical roofs also.

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Super cute Folly!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    I must say your talents have translated nicely into Sims 4. Beautiful :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    It looks great. Really cute.
    Tilly"s Garden Cottage
    71f32c1a-cdde-4034-a2d4-5d5375a86a6f_zps2c290ee6.png

5b9c0ee1-6d8b-401c-a97d-524cd95d4b8d_zpsb0e6b53b.png
    Thank you Nuna :)
    Hi Kim :) Yes I agree I miss conical roofs too, but love all the clutter but I miss MOO too. :\ xox Folly
    Thank you Dear Taryn :) Its a big learning curve and as I said to Kim I miss Moo :(<3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Tilly's Garden Cottage is very nice! :) The flower box window dormers are very nice! The back roofed area of the home looks very nice! Very nice colour and texture of the exterior! Nice covered over front porchway entrance to the home. It looks very nice how you have done the fencing and gate at the front of the home! The type of fencing you have used and the flowers along the edges of the fencing and on the edges of the house look very nice! The bird bath in the front garden area is a nice touch. Very nice back garden area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating their meal at the table under the umbrella, and enjoy the nice surroundings of the flowers, plants and the flower cart. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting their plants in the garden pots. The chimney looks great.
    It is a very nice cottage! :)
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    I love this cottage so much! :) it's so perfect ^_^ thank you for sharing
  • SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    Nice builds Folly! I'm not even going to try and pronounce the Thread name tho! I like em both, but the first one best :smiley:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Folly! I see that you have been busy! :D 2 cute cottages! I especially love the second one. Absolutely adorable! <3<3
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I must say your talents have translated nicely into Sims 4. Beautiful :)
    5. Thank you so much Itsy such a lovely thing to say <3 Folly
    6. Thank you Walkingstick :) I find with the camera angles it makes small builds more of a challenge than TS3. :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Tilly's Garden Cottage is very nice! :) The flower box window dormers are very nice! The back roofed area of the home looks very nice! Very nice colour and texture of the exterior! Nice covered over front porchway entrance to the home. It looks very nice how you have done the fencing and gate at the front of the home! The type of fencing you have used and the flowers along the edges of the fencing and on the edges of the house look very nice! The bird bath in the front garden area is a nice touch. Very nice back garden area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating their meal at the table under the umbrella, and enjoy the nice surroundings of the flowers, plants and the flower cart. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting their plants in the garden pots. The chimney looks great.
    It is a very nice cottage! :)
    Thank you Rose I love how you look at our builds from the sim's perspective. Hugs Folly
    I love this cottage so much! :) it's so perfect ^_^ thank you for sharing
    Thank you for such a lovely compliment, xox Folly

Thank you Sara :D Yes I think I will have to rethink the name of this thread. :) Hugs Folly
    Ah.... Thank you Yanti have you got TS4 yet! I am so looking forward to aTS4 Yanti build. <3 Folly
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Perfect! The garden cottage takes my back to England. Thanks for making it! Plan on using it myself!
    5sXtTqH.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top