Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed.

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    My goodness it has been a while since I have stopped by :*
    Hi Cath always lovely to see you, The toddles are so cute and it was a lovely surprise to finally get them. I am looking forward to having more content for them though. Thank you for your kindness and support. xox Folly
    Hi Corwim great to see you here creating for TS4 I am following you too in the gallery. :)
    Hello Dels Thank you for wonderful feedback on my builds, I love the sims you are creating for TS4. :)
    Hi Yanti so good to see you, like me you don't seem to have the time to pop by here often. I hope 2017 has got of to a wonderful start for you. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Hi dear Brenna I am such a big fan of your wonderful and creative creations, thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments. xox Folly
  • Options
    I am so far behind now I do not even entertain the idea that I will catch up :D
    So I thought I would share a few builds that do better with a closer look. :)
    First two moderns
    Scenic Symmetery
    https://thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/CB2F4975A1AA11E681BF1A48E9EF6133?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=follyfoot&max=50&maxis=false
    01-05-17_9-48-30nbspAM_zpswospctxd.png

01-05-17_9-48-48nbspAM_zpsnpbfi0g2.png

11-02-16_7-17-02nbspAM_zps3gt3h8lo.png

11-02-16_7-16-43nbspAM_zpsobdkdyif.png

01-05-17_9-55-33nbspAM_zpsae1pncuh.png

01-05-17_9-55-17nbspAM_zpskd1q34rw.png

01-05-17_9-54-13nbspAM_zpscikro1kg.png

01-05-17_9-53-30nbspAM_zpspnt1iprj.png

01-05-17_9-51-52nbspAM_zpsfyre8yjm.png

01-05-17_9-51-36nbspAM_zpsjyvq43hj.png

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Wonderful decor and ideas to steal! :mrgreen:
    You made it wonderful, dear! Your colors and patterns give a serenity feeling. The colors are perfect <3
    I will add to my faved :kissing_heart:
  • Options
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited March 2017
    The two modern builds look very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of both of the homes! The car port in Scenic Symmetry looks great! Very nice pool, outdoors dining and living patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. They will enjoy swimming in the pool. The plants, hedging m water fountain ring and water window feature looks very nice on the edge of the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the living room looks very nice! The patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there , watching tv and reading books in front of the fire. They will have fun singing there also! The grey brick wall texture of the bookcase wall looks great! The way that the plants are placed in the room and the green colour of them looks very nice! Very nice light filled dining room! Sims will enjoy having the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the table. The flowers are a pretty touch on the dining table for sims to see when dining there. The black colour scheme of the kitchen looks very stylish and nice! The cabinets look great how they are placed on the walls. The blue and white colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice. Nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire. The pictures on the wall and the books on the fireplace ledge are nice homely touches.
    The exterior design of Tribal Modern looks very nice also! :) The types and placement of the windows in the bulld looks so nice! Very nice dark brick texture of the living and dining room area walls. It gives a very nice look to the room areas! The furnishing of the bedrooms looks very nice! Very nice colour schemes . The bedhead wall patterns add a very nice look to the rooms. Nice ottoman stool sitting area at the foot of the master bed. Sims will enjoy sitting reading a book there.
    The two modern homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    My favorite would have to be the first one. Great job on both of these and a fav for each.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Yay, love seeing more screenshots of your beautiful builds Follyfoot! B) Scenic Symmetry is a gorgeous contemporary design, love the colours and beautiful landscaping! And the interiors have a gorgeous style and love the soothing colours you've used throughout. And same goes for Tribal Modern, stunning! The architecture is on point, love your attention to detail, and the black/grey/white interiors are just so pretty. Big Fav's for both of them! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Splendid! :D Great to see modern builds from you dear Folly! Lovely design and I love the interiors and the pool area. Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't done so already. Hugs <3<3
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Wow @follyfoot - you just keep getting better and better don't you my sweet? I'm sorry it's been so long since I stopped by, but boy am I glad I have. Scenic Symmetry and Tribal Modern are both stunning builds. And congrats on your Maxis fave, you clever, clever thing you!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Both modern houses are gorgeous! :smiley: I have so much to learn from you! :o
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    I'm impressed by how all the different furnishings and decor come together in a unified vision ... everything looks like it just belongs together. I especially love the living/dining area of the second build, though: the black-and-white on top of the reddish wood, plus the rough texture of the brick contrasting with the sleek modern lines ... I find it all very dramatic.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, Scenic Symmetry is a very fantastic modern build with the most beautiful interiors, gorgeous colour schemes and I absolutely love the whole pool area, awesome design :)
    Tribal Modern is a great name for this wonderful build, again fantastic design and decor both inside and out :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh my @follyfoot your two modern builds are breathtaking! I cam and stayed for your big beautiful traditional builds and your picturesque cosy cottages and now these modern masterpieces! Your such a wonderful talented builder! Great job as always! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    StrappysStrappys Posts: 22 Member
    @follyfoot My jaw just tumbled... it's stunning!
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Somehow I have yet to stumble upon your showcase thread, although I have seen some of your builds in the gallery... but guess what, I found it and now I am here! :smiley:

I have been looking at your latest two modern builds. You are the kind of builder that gives me a wide variety of emotions. On one hand looking at what you are capable of makes me slightly terrified and it's very easy to feel "I'll never be this good" and just dig myself in a hole... BUT there are many talented builders out there that do that, and I have trained myself to appreciate it for what it is, an amazing building, and realize that I am only yet starting :blush: I can learn so much from watching you and other talented builders found on this forum, and after being slightly terrified, I feel slightly excited about trying new things! :)

The two builds you have done are amazing! I would never have thought of using those dividers as a fence! I mean.. what? That is so clever! And why NOT? I think that the carport and that amazing pool/fountain area in the back puts that first build slightly ahead of the other (for me). But it is touch and go... :tongue:

The interior is gorgeous too, for both builds. If I was too highlight anything, I'd keep writing for days, but in short it's stunning :heart:

I'll be bookmarking this, to see what you do next, and to watch an learn! :smiley:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love your two modern homes, Folly! I honestly can't pick a favorite. Scenic Symmetry has such beautiful lines and warm tones. Love the fencing and gorgeous backyard oasis. The interiors are equally gorgeous! Love the interior garden under the stairs. :smile:

Tribal Modern is so Gorgeous with the cool window and fencing choices! Love the classic colors for this one both inside and out. Beautifully designed interiors with another gorgeously landscaped property.

Hope life has been being kind to you. :smile: We're finally getting some warm weather. The next few days will be almost hot but I refuse to complain, after the horribly long winter we've had. I'm looking forward to some nice warmth for a change. I can't wait to start some gardening in a few weeks. It will be so nice to see some lovely color here. :smile: Take care, Folly. Hugs, <3
  • Options

Thank you so much to my dear friends for your kind words and support .It saddens me to see all pictures of my builds gone, this thread is as dead as the Dodo. :'(
    rrowpf.jpg

So it is time to clean up and start a new one.

2lclmaw.jpg

Hugs Folly

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oh Folly... I'm so sorry you lost all your beautiful pictures for your thread. So very sad and frustrating. :/

I know it's only a matter of time before the pics on my thread go the way of the Dodo bird too. Guess when it finally happens to me, I'll do the same as you. I'll start up a new one. So not looking forward to that...

On a lighter note, it will be lovely to see a shiny new thread from you. :blush:<3

• Options
    Thank you Rose and Cath , yes will take a little while to take some pictures and get a new thread up.Take care Hugs Folly
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top