Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed.

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Evergreen Victorian is a super stunning build, very intricate and detailed architecture and the outdoor areas look so beautiful. Fabulous interior design, I love the seating area at the bay window nook and the flooring is absolutely gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    OMG Folly! :o Your victorian build took my breath away! WOW! Stunning architecture! Love that little tower in the front and the garage. Great pool area and landscaping. Inside I love what you did with the rug (combining several patterns)! Clever stuff! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3<3<3

Not much time to play sims these days. My father-in-law is in the hospital and I am running back and forth from the hospital to their home. Running chores for them. Hopefully in a few weeks time (once he returns home) I will get some time for myself. Hope you are doing well. How is your dad? Hugs <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

OMG! Dear Folly, I adore your lots! Your designs, lanscape, detailed decor... :love:

Your last one Evergreen Victorian is a master piece!!

HUGS <3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh my! Evergreen Victorian is wonderful! Your builds always have so much charm and this one is certainly no exception! Great job as always! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Rose thank you for your wonderful comments I always love to read your take on how sims will enjoy the home. Have a wonderful weekend sweet Rose. Hugs Folly
    lol Hi Meagan I do the same thing I go on a recing spree but still manage to miss a few. :/ Thank you for your lovely comments and support .
    xox Folly
    Hi Cath Lovely to see you. :) I wish it was so easy to find a rug in RL we have mad a few trips back to the shop with an unsuccessful choice to my husbands dismay. lol Thank you so much for your very kind comments and support, I so enjoy exploring your builds too I often wonder how did she do that and what a fabulous idea. Enjoy your week end dear friend. Big Hugs Folly
    Hi Fid :) Thank you so much for your lovely feed back on Evergreen Victorian. I blame you for my rug making addiction. lol
    Have a great week end. Folly
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Yes, I do try to spread my custom rug virus around whenever I can. :) as there are so much you can do with rugs. I don't know if you remember, but I once had a rug tutorial at TS3, which got a lot of views. It was just photos of most of the rugs I made back then, showing all the possibilities. Just keep playing with it and you'll be surprised with what you come up with.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Evergreen Victorian is a beautiful large home! Every little detail, the roofing, the chimneys, the porch and its details, the pool area and the interior design. I like your homes very much. I feel every time I come to see this forum, I find something new to inspire me, and always something new that I want to download for my game. I very much like your build, charming and cosy, and large and spacey at the same time. Your gallery is lovely, viewing it is like a refreshing nice walk through a cosy neighborhood on a nice day! :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    Hey Folly, just stopping by to say hello. Just saw your latest uploads in the gallery and there are a few that just took my breath away! Love your creations. I added all of them to my favourites. Had a lot of catching up to do. Congrats on the Maxis fav! Very well deserved! Hugs <3
  • Options
    I has been too long since I have had the time to drop by here the last 3 months have been extremely busy with 2 family members in hospital. Both have been able to come home for the holiday season but we are not sure what the New Year will bring.
    So for the time being I will not be sharing my builds here, but I will be dropping by time to time to see what my lovely friends have been creating.
    You can find me in the gallery, but I hope to have more time in 2017.
    masajo wrote: »
    Evergreen Victorian is a super stunning build, very intricate and detailed architecture and the outdoor areas look so beautiful. Fabulous interior design, I love the seating area at the bay window nook and the flooring is absolutely gorgeous :)

Thank you so much Masajo for your kind words and support so happy yo hear you like the flooring, I had fun creating it.
    Hugs Folly
    Hi Dear Yanti I hope you uncle has recovered completely and enjoying good health now. Thank you for your wonderful support , kindness and congrats. I hope to have some time this morning to catch up with your latest builds here. xox Folly
    Airis Lovely to see you :) Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Big Hugs Folly
    Thank you so much Lisa I am a big fan of your beautiful and detailed builds. :)<3
    lol Yes Fid I remember your tutorials well that's what got me started back in TS3
    Evergreen Victorian is a beautiful large home! Every little detail, the roofing, the chimneys, the porch and its details, the pool area and the interior design. I like your homes very much. I feel every time I come to see this forum, I find something new to inspire me, and always something new that I want to download for my game. I very much like your build, charming and cosy, and large and spacey at the same time. Your gallery is lovely, viewing it is like a refreshing nice walk through a cosy neighborhood on a nice day! :)

Thank you so much Nellythekid for your lovely feed back on Evergreen Victorian and my gallery so very kind of you. Hugs Folly
    Hi dear Rose so lovely to see you. Thank you so much for your congrats and the kindness you share with all here.Big Hugs Folly
    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and all the very best of wishes for a fabulous 2017. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello Folly :) Sending hugs to you <3 with all that the New Year of 2017 may hold for you. I hope that there will be special moments each day for you and your family , in the midst of health issues that your family are experiencing.
  • Options
    Thank you dear Rose I wish your all the best for 2017 and I hope you had a fabulous Christmas. Big Hugs Folly
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Glad to see you're back follyfoot and I'll be looking forward to more of your builds.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Happy New Year, dear Folly! Hope you're having a great start to 2017! :smiley:
    I'm so sorry for not visiting your thread for so long, but I'm now taking a break from TS4 building for the rest of this year so I can now visit your showcase thread. :) You have wonderful additions here, but I'm going to comment on the latest one instead so it won't be tiring. :)

Evergreen Victorian is such a wonderful Victorian build! :smiley:
    I really love the architecture, really cozy looking and I really love the layout too! I also love how you did the cone roof and the dormers. I also like the garage building. Your landscaping is so pretty! Beautiful gardens, I also adore the backyard! The arched gate is a wonderful idea too! And your interior, so gorgeous! Very charming furnishing! I also adore the carpet on girl's bedroom!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

And also, sorry to hear you having issues around Holiday, hope everything goes very well! Sending lots of positive vibe and warm hugs to you! :)<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you Fid :) I hope to have some time to keep up with my friends builds here. I will not be posting any new builds here even though I have quiet a few builds to share for the time being. :)
    Happy New Year to you too dear Ryan, thank you for your lovely message I am looking forward to a better 2017. :)
    I am so happy to hear you liked Evergreen Victorian it was a fun and detailed build. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Sorry to chime in so late, but I wanted to stop by and say how beautiful your Evergreen Victorian is! The roofline is especially well thought out and executed. :smiley: Best wishes for the new year!
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    You have created the most beautiful houses, and I downloaded almost all of them. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Hi StSciurus I don't stop by here as much as I would like to either. I am happy to hear you like Evergreen Victorian thank you for your lovely comments. :) Folly
    Thank you so much Chimp for your kind compliment. :) Folly

Love Love Toddlers :):):)
    01-15-17_7-19-34nbspAM_zpsiq3uxfwv.png
    I hope everyone's 2017 is off to a good start. <3 Hugs Folly
    Post edited by follyfoot on
  • Options
    Hi Rose lovely to see you. I am so happy to see toddlers in the game again they are so beautifully done. :)<3 I hope some of our TS3 friends return to the game again.
    Big Hugs Folly
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi Folly, love the pic of your beautiful mommy reading her baby to sleep in that adorable room!
    I really Love the cute little tykes too. :smiley: I was SO surprised when we got them. I had absolutely NO clue :open_mouth:
    While play testing the first room I made for them, I really got a kick out of how they "toddle" around. :D So adorable. :)<3
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Hi @follyfoot ! I'm glad to come across your showcase here! Your houses are always so well designed with beautiful architecture and charming interiors. I came across a number of them on the Gallery and left comments there. I bookmarked your showcase now and will keep following you on the Gallery as well.

It's so fantastic indeed to have toddlers back in the game and to be able design rooms for them now as well! :)

I hope your family members are well now and I look forward to your future builds!
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    "Evergreen Victorian" is very atmospheric."Reflections Restaurant" is very elegance.
    I loved also this building and "Sweet Rose Victorian" (!) "Gardenia House" has beautiful shapes and details in the French style.
    Great works Folly!
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Gorgeous! Your cottages always make me smile. They are so charming and beautiful! Evergreen Victorian is a masterpiece! Amazing and lovely! XOXOXO
  • Options
    The toddlers' room looks fantastic dear Folly! Happy new year! Hope you have a fantastic year! Hugs <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top