Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed.

Comments

• Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Fantastic builds...but that's no surprise! :D

As far as camera angles go...have you opened up game options, controls and camera, and checked Sims 3?
    They drove me crazy and it made it so much easier for me. <3

hugs...she
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2014
    Really like this one. I luv the texture you used for the exterior. Looks awesome! I have built a couple of bungalows. The new roofing tool made it a challenge.

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    So charming! This new aesthetic in The Sims 4 is extremely well suited to your style of building. Everything looks straight out of a fairy tale. :)
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I love the style of your cottage, its very quaint and homely, and looks fantastic in the lush surrounding landscape.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Thank you Sara :D Yes I think I will have to rethink the name of this thread. :) Hugs Folly
    Ah.... Thank you Yanti have you got TS4 yet! I am so looking forward to aTS4 Yanti build. <3 Folly

Yes I did! I haven't had much time to play but I have been experimenting with the build tools! Finding the camera controls a bit weird! Hope I get used to it in time. Looking forward to the next Folly build! Hugs <3

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Thank you Ash I hope you have fun with it :)
    sashraf wrote: »
    Fantastic builds...but that's no surprise! :D

As far as camera angles go...have you opened up game options, controls and camera, and checked Sims 3?
    They drove me crazy and it made it so much easier for me. <3

hugs...she
    Thank you She :) Yes I had already changed the controls to TS3 mode and that help some what, the last piece of the puzzle my daughter solved for me :) I could not for the life of me get the camera on flat\ eye level for taking pictures :# Thank you for your help :) So wonderful to see you are building for TS4 <3 Folly
    Thank you Kim I love that wall texture too I wish it came in more than one colour :\ Have you uploaded and builds yet ? I would love to see a Kim Bungalow. :) xox
    Thank you Ruth :) Yes I love the art style of TS4 :D I was thinking when I was trying to get a handle on the new build tools how clever the builders were at the Sim Camp to build such gorgeous builds in such a short time. :)
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    I have always loved your cottages from Sims 3 , and I see I will be loving your builds in Sims 4. Tilly's Garden Cottage is terrific.
  • Options
    Fyjal2631Fyjal2631 Posts: 78 Member
    Your houses are simply yet pretty. :)
  • Options
    Hi Yanti so glad you did :) The camera takes a while to get use too I am still trying to get the hang of it :|<3
    Hugs Folly
    Thank you so much Evclm6 and Fyjal :D
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    The cottage is by far my fave!
  • Options
    Thank you Veriona :D Is that your gorgeous cat playing sims in your Avi?
    xox Folly
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I love your cottages Folly they are beautiful! :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    Sorry TheMattoO I just seen your comment :) Thank you, quaint and homely is a lovely way to describe these builds. :)
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    great job with these designs!
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    very nice :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I love small houses and yours are so lovely and beautiful !!! :)<3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Gorgeous cottages, so beautiful and quaint :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Simsgeek201Simsgeek201 Posts: 47 Member
    Adorable cottages they look so awesome.
    f79d3db7-df1c-48f2-b756-9e62f40c9ec4_zpse4c7881b.png
  • Options
    Folly, just stopped by to say I favourited both your cottages in the gallery! Love them! :D<3
  • Options
    Thank you Shadowcat ,Jasonmazda andSkyeuk lovely of you to stop by. :)
    This is my latest build Lilac Lane Cottage, I hope you enjoy it. :D
    09-10-14_8-39nbspAM-3_zpsa4295e4e.png

09-09-14_9-19nbspPM_zpsa2d41280.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Lilac Lane Cottage is so very nice! :) The exterior of the home is lovely! It looks very nice the type of windows you have used and how you have placed them. The flower boxes windows look nice. The pattern on the front of the roofing looks nice. Very nice front porch. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels! It looks very nice how you have placed the hedge fencing and flowers on the edges of the lot and the flowers look very pretty on the edges of the home building. The hedge arch gate looks very nice there. Very nice backyard sitting areas for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat bench or at the table enjoying being out in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have done the front steps. Nice colour that you have used for the exterior of the house.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Lilac lane looks gorgeous. Lovely colours.
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited September 2014
    I have to agree with @masajo - she said exaactly what i was thinking, all so cute and quaint. They should be on the front of a chocolate box or an shortbread biscuit tin :D
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I downloaded all of your houses last night. Now I have a problem.... :confounded:

I can't decide which one of the beautiful lots for my sims to live in!
    :D
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    Lilac cottage is delightful Folly! Love the soft colour and the design. The garden is so pretty too! If I am not mistaken I have left a comment on the gallery and added to my favourites. Great job! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top