Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wondering If There Is A Way To Adopt Kids

I'm wondering if there is a way for Sims to adopt children in Sims 4 as they could in the other versions of the game. I have gay couples who want children but for obvious reasons can't have them unless they can adopt. I'm wondering if this is just something I'm yet to come across or is it not in the game? If it isn't in the game that's a bunch of bull plop as gay couples or those who want to be single should have a way to have kids besides being forced to have woo-hoo and have them that way which would require the Sims involved to cheat on their spouse just to get pregnant or get someone else pregnant to have their child.

I doubt Maxis/EA would discriminate against the gay community like this so if anyone has figured this out let me know please as my gay couples are eagerly awaiting their chance at children.

Comments

• shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    You can adopt via the computer :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    In the computer, look under Household.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • jimbobjimbob Posts: 66 New Member
    > @LovesMJ said:
    > I'm wondering if there is a way for Sims to adopt children in Sims 4 as they could in the other versions of the game. I have gay couples who want children but for obvious reasons can't have them unless they can adopt. I'm wondering if this is just something I'm yet to come across or is it not in the game? If it isn't in the game that's a bunch of bull plop as gay couples or those who want to be single should have a way to have kids besides being forced to have woo-hoo and have them that way which would require the Sims involved to cheat on their spouse just to get pregnant or get someone else pregnant to have their child.
    >
    > I doubt Maxis/EA would discriminate against the gay community like this so if anyone has figured this out let me know please as my gay couples are eagerly awaiting their chance at children.

G ay couples should not be able to adopt children its unnatural.
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    @jimbob

get with the 21st century, GAY PRIDE IS COOL!
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    jimbob wrote: »
    > @LovesMJ said:<br />
    > I'm wondering if there is a way for Sims to adopt children in Sims 4 as they could in the other versions of the game. I have gay couples who want children but for obvious reasons can't have them unless they can adopt. I'm wondering if this is just something I'm yet to come across or is it not in the game? If it isn't in the game that's a bunch of bull plop as gay couples or those who want to be single should have a way to have kids besides being forced to have woo-hoo and have them that way which would require the Sims involved to cheat on their spouse just to get pregnant or get someone else pregnant to have their child. <br />
    > <br />
    > I doubt Maxis/EA would discriminate against the gay community like this so if anyone has figured this out let me know please as my gay couples are eagerly awaiting their chance at children.<br />
    <br />

Same-sex couples are welcome to adoption and allowed to marry who they want.

• tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    All ik i was buttachy cuase most of couples i made on are gay so i i checked thwe phone to adopt but nopez then i had to google it and found out you need a compter to adopt which is all fine to mne can't wait till my first couple get thier new child
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited September 2014
    jimbob wrote: »
    > @LovesMJ said:<br />
    > I'm wondering if there is a way for Sims to adopt children in Sims 4 as they could in the other versions of the game. I have gay couples who want children but for obvious reasons can't have them unless they can adopt. I'm wondering if this is just something I'm yet to come across or is it not in the game? If it isn't in the game that's a bunch of bull plop as gay couples or those who want to be single should have a way to have kids besides being forced to have woo-hoo and have them that way which would require the Sims involved to cheat on their spouse just to get pregnant or get someone else pregnant to have their child. <br />
    > <br />
    > I doubt Maxis/EA would discriminate against the gay community like this so if anyone has figured this out let me know please as my gay couples are eagerly awaiting their chance at children.<br />
    <br />

Really Jim?
    the sims have had aliens, fairies, witches, werewolves, vampires and plantsims and you are worried about the morals of pixels adopting other pixels in their game which wouldn't effect yours?

SMFH

I wonder if hitting ignore on some ones page means you wont see any of their posts..
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    @jimbob just wait 'till the male pregnancy mods come out! That'll really tickle your pickle.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932