Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By AFTH (new lot pg 5)

AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by :)
I decided to create my own little spot to share the builds I create in Sims 4 ^_^
My Origin ID is Kjax87, but for everything I upload, I will add #AimForTheHead, in case you'd like to have my builds in your game :D
Post edited by AimForTheHead on

Comments

• AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited September 2014
    My very first Sims 4 Build has been uploaded and added to the gallery :)
    For whatever reason, it claims I've modified an existing creation - I'm not sure why that is, I bulldozed the Umbrage Manor lot in Willow Creek and started fresh. If there's anything I can do for next time to avoid this, please let me know :)
    Without any further rambling, here is my newest build, Belle Vue:
    09-04-14_4-46nbspPM_zpse53fd29f.png
    09-04-14_2-49nbspPM_zps203be76a.png
    09-04-14_2-56nbspPM-2_zpsf15c5d38.png
    09-04-14_2-56nbspPM_zps6a9d7439.png
    09-04-14_2-51nbspPM_zps6cca7c63.png
    09-04-14_3-08nbspPM-2_zps4c92a7d9.png
    edited September 2014

09-04-14_3-10nbspPM_zps9b3878b4.png
    09-04-14_3-47nbspPM_zps83897713.png
    09-04-14_3-48nbspPM_zpsf7b3cc09.png
    09-04-14_3-52nbspPM-4_zpsca2e788d.png
    edited September 2014
    09-04-14_3-50nbspPM_zps7410521e.png
    09-04-14_3-51nbspPM-4_zps201cbbb0.png
    09-04-14_3-52nbspPM-2_zps5238ff46.png
    09-04-14_4-03nbspPM_zpsf5a7b22f.png
    09-04-14_4-04nbspPM_zps27db649d.png

If you'd like to see more photos, the slideshow is here: http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/kjax629/slideshow/Belle Vue :)
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Nice build. I love that round kitchen island. It looks fab!
    Thank you so much! :D
  • TwilightVampiresTwilightVampires Posts: 86 Member
    That's a very grand house!

I love the kitchen!! :)
    " Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace"
    I AM A MAC PLAYER
    EK I GET TO PLAY THE SIMS 4 ON 17/02/15!
    Thanks! ^_^ the kitchen is probably my favorite room :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds :)
    Belle Vue is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The roofing is great and it looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! The plants along the edges of the house looks very nice and it looks nice how you have placed the tall tree near the front entrance. The tree looks stately and nice. Very nice curved upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats, and would have great views from there. Nice curved back patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal outside at the table in the air under the shade of an umbrella. The flower cart looks pretty nearby for the sims to see whilst dining. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the comfortable looking sofas there, for sims to sit, relax and enjoy watching tv, and the fireplace will keep the room warm. Great window sitting alcove area for sims to rest on the armchairs with the sunlight coming in. The blue colour of the seating looks nice. The grandfather clock is a nice touch there. It looks nice how you have placed plants either side of the fireplace, and have the flowers on the coffee table for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The patterned floor rug looks nice.Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The curved island counter looks great! The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice kitchen touch, and it looks nice the type of kitchen counters and cabinets you have used. Nice eating nook for sims to enjoy eating their meals at the table. Very nice dining room! The patterned floor rug under the table looks very nice. The scenic picture on the wall and flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there. It looks great how you have done the windows there! Very nice music and bar room! It looks very nice how you have the done the circular table with the seats placed around them! Sims will enjoy listening to the piano being played whilst having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy dancing to music for the stereo. Very nice upper landing window armchair sitting area! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice colours you have used for the bedrooms. The patterns on the beds and floor rugs look nice. The kids rooms are great! It looks very nice how you have done the bedhead wall sections in the kids rooms, using the posters in the boys room and the pattern in the girls room. Great study desk section for them to use the computer at the desk. The pink curtained windows either side of the girls bed looks very nice.Great outdoors garden boxes area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in. The birdbath is a nice touch there.
    It is a very nice home!
    I always appreciate your very kind and detailed reviews, Rose! You never miss a thing :D thanks so much!
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I really like the house. The girl's room is well designed and I like the angular wall you put in there. Great job!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thank you! :)
  • mattitjemattitje Posts: 12 New Member
    edited September 2014
    🐸🐸🐸🐸! I can't find your origin ID nor the house! I'm so sad *cry*

EDIT: Cancel that! I found it hooray!!
    Glad you were able to find it, mattitje ^_^
  • taelordenaetaelordenae Posts: 3 New Member
    Wow! You have outdone yourself. Beautiful home!
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Beautiful! I love your interiors, and especially your kids' rooms. My sim family's little girl has a room with a very similar color scheme. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    This is such a beautiful house! The seating area at the stair landing on the second floor is GORGEOUS. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
    Thank you everyone for your very sweet comments :D
    I've finished my second build, and tried to post the pictures here - but it says I have to wait for it to be approved :s there may be a double post involved if/when it does get posted X)
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Gorgeous home, I just have to add it into my game and explore it myself! <3
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
    Thanks! I hope you enjoy it :)
  • batzz22batzz22 Posts: 1 New Member
    Wow! Amazing work. Thx SO much!! :smile:
    My second build is now finished! Hope you enjoy :)
    Artsy Oasis:
    09-05-14_11-50nbspAM_zps312f1205.png
    09-05-14_11-56nbspAM_zpsd8cdf4de.png
    09-05-14_11-56nbspAM-2_zpsa9ca7b2d.png
    09-05-14_11-57nbspAM_zps6dcf1b00.png
    09-05-14_11-54nbspAM_zps74a8d387.png
    09-05-14_11-58nbspAM-2_zps484a000d.png
    09-05-14_11-59nbspAM_zps6db03c02.png
    09-05-14_11-58nbspAM_zps62c6596e.png
    09-05-14_11-51nbspAM_zps3ea85796.png
    Thanks, Batzz! ^_^
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Artsy Oasis is very nice! :) The exterior design of it looks great! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice the types of windows that you have used and how you have placed them. Very nice back patio outdoors living area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating outdoors under the shade of the umbrella at the table, enjoying the sunshine. The texture of the patio flooring is nice. The hose and sun decor items on the exterior wall are great touches. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The kitchen is very nice! Great design of it! Nice texture that you have used for the kitchen walls, and the bar counter is great for sims to enjoy having a drink from. Nice orange, grey and black colour scheme that you have used for the kitchen, dining and living room areas. Very nice window eating nook! Sims will enjoy dining there with the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst eating. The fruit bowl on the table is a nice touch. Great study desk area in the living room. Sims will like using the computer at the table there. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar or doing some painting on the easel in their living room. Nice tv watching area. The patterned floor mat is nice. It looks great how you have angled the sofas towards the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting there relaxing watching tv, and at the same time enjoy looking out through the windows at what is happening outside. Very nice master bedroom! The red and black colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The patterned circle floor mats looks nice. Great corner sofa sitting area for sims to sit, relax and read. Sims will have fun listening to or dancing to music from the stereo! Great layout of the bathroom! The blossoms are nice either side of the bathroom sink.
    It is a very nice home! :)