Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

1343536373840...Next

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited June 2016
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Are there any cheats to retrieve lot or household IDs, similar to that for sim IDs?

Was going to test out this (for retail), but need those IDs first.

@EmmaVane Type sims.get_sim_id_by_name firstname lastname to get the ID of a Sim. Where 'firstname' is their actual first name and so on

*opps..sorry misread your post, thought you were asking for a sims ID. :#
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    mljones88mljones88 Posts: 272 Member

Stats.set_skill_level <skilltype> <level>
    above is the script to change the skill level, but it isn't working for me. I must be doing something wrong. I want to maximize the singing skill. I entered Stats.set_skill_level singing 10, but my sim is still only level 1 :(
  • Options
    mljones88mljones88 Posts: 272 Member
    found it. thank you
  • Options
    Nik_990Nik_990 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, I know that this page is for cheats and I am not sure if this should be classified under cheats or under teen pregnancy, but here it is:

I am not able to download mods for teen pregnancy, so I found another way to get them. I started with moving my teenager and his girlfriend in to his house, than into their own. Once on their own lot, I used testingcheats true and cas.fulleditmode and made them into young adults. I didn't add anymore traits. Once the became young adults, I got them to try for a baby. Made sure she was pregnant, than forced labor using sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor which works great. Once she had the baby, I age her up to a toddler cause I don't like babies. Put in testingcheats true and cas.fulleditmode. Than changed the two young adults back to teenagers and they still had their daughter. I do find that there is a little glitch, actually 2. 1) If you age the male back to a teenager before the woman goes into labor, the male will not have a child. He will get the pre-parental panic, but when you click on the child, it won't have a father. 2) My toddler can talk to its parents, but can't talk to anyone else. Other sims have to introduce themselves. I don't know if that is normal for toddlers in general, but I figured I should mention it. I hope that this is useful to some people and that they enjoy the fun.

**In the family tree section, it will show that the teenager has a child and parents and siblings, but when you do this, it will not show the girlfriend. The grandparents will have their grandchild attached to the family tree, but like I said before, the toddler can't interact with its grandparents unless they introduce themselves first**

**One more thing to mention, I tried to get my two young adults married before turning them back to teenagers and I was unable to. I don't know if they will ever be able to get married or not because of the teenage baby, but I will let you now, once I figure it out**
  • Options
    WholikesmypictureWholikesmypicture Posts: 14 New Member
    1 thing..
    The ones I want to use don't work.. can someone PLEASE type in here the EXACT cheat. Thanks!
    P.S; The ones that I wanted to use are sims.modify_funds. Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    hunnybunny382hunnybunny382 Posts: 19 Member
    Thank you for sharing
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    1 thing..
    The ones I want to use don't work.. can someone PLEASE type in here the EXACT cheat. Thanks!
    P.S; The ones that I wanted to use are sims.modify_funds. Thanks for reading!

The sims.modify_funds cheat has been permanently removed from game, and no longer works as standalone cheat in 2018.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks this thread has been inactive for quite some time so I'm going to go ahead and lock it up. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top