Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Necrosis wrote: »
    Awesome find. I'm at level 9 of the Spy career now, so if I do this I will level up to 10 without any problems?<br />
    <br />
    At least this way I don't need those 8 friends. =D

Yep! I'd say save beforehand just to be safe, but it should be fine based on what I saw when I tested. Fully promoted and demoted in 1 minute lol

There's also
    careers.add_career [NameOfCareer]
    careers.remove_career [NameOfCareer]
    if you can't seem to load up a career the normal way for some reason
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2014
    So I'm mentally slow tonight but I just realized this allows us to unlock objects in build/buy lol. it's like christmas!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    edited September 2014
    So I'm mentally slow tonight but I just realized this allows us to unlock objects in build/buy lol. it's like christmas!

lol, good way of looking at it :)

btw, found the angry and happy mood values. Angry is my favorite find because my sim loved being evil so much I couldn't make him angry to meet a goal.

Angry: Social_Angry or e_Buff_Angry
    Happy: Social_Happy or e_Buff_Happy
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

nice!! i was wondering about anger. the e_buffs are much more powerful, that's good to know
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • brookewoollingsbrookewoollings Posts: 31 New Member
    Thanks so much for the help @twistedmexican. Muchos appreciates ;)
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    edited September 2014
    @TwistedMexican

They need a cheat to let us add/delete mail boxes. They shouldn't be on community lots, but when I change a residential lot to a community lot, the mail box stays there and I can't get rid of it. Its so annoying. They don't belong on community lots, and I don't want people to mistake my venues for houses. :(
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    @TwistedMexican

They need a cheat to let us add/delete mail boxes. They shouldn't be on community lots, but when I change a residential lot to a community lot, the mail box stays there and I can't get rid of it. Its so annoying. They don't belong on community lots, and I don't want people to mistake my venues for houses. :(

There's an object.destroy command (do not toy with this one yet) the problem is it requires an objectID that I've yet to figure out. In theory if I can figure out where these ID's are listed, one could do object.destroy to the mailbox ID and get rid of it.

edited September 2014
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    @TwistedMexican

There's an object.destroy command (do not toy with this one yet) the problem is it requires an objectID that I've yet to figure out. In theory if I can figure out where these ID's are listed, one could do object.destroy to the mailbox ID and get rid of it.

Thanks,

I think I'll wait before taking my chances with that than. EA really needs to fix it so that mailboxes disappear when you change the lot designation.

Got another for you :) traits.equip_trait [traitnameNoSpaces] (so traits.equip_trait SteelBladder) for example.

traits.remove_trait [traitnameNoSpaces]
    if you don't like one, and if for some reason you want the most generic sim ever:
    traits.clear_traits
    will remove every trait from your sim.

Good way to get rewards (at least traits) without completing all your aspirations.

Necrosis wrote: »
    Is there a cheat to add friends or make it deteriorate slower?<br />
    <br />
    I need 8 friends for a promotion but all 5 of my friends died, lol.

Got it! For future reference. Also note you'll still have to introduce yourself before chat options are available, but their relationship status will be modified either way.

modifyrelationship YourSimFirst YourSimLast TargetSimFirst TargetSimLast (-)50 Track_type

Friendship_Main and Romance_Main

Examples:
    modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado -50 Friendship_Main
    modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado 50 Romance_Main

• sarah012378sarah012378 Posts: 73 Member
    This is great!! Thank you. :D
  • SimstopicsSimstopics Posts: 107 Member
    Bookmarking this. Great find @TwistedMexican
    PS4: InDebtShopaholic, BrokeShopaholic, DaRealShopaholic
    Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
    Steam: BrokeShopaholic
    Origin: Simstopics
  • NecrosisNecrosis Posts: 6 New Member
    > @TwistedMexican said:
    > Necrosis wrote: »
    >
    > Is there a cheat to add friends or make it deteriorate slower?

>

> I need 8 friends for a promotion but all 5 of my friends died, lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Got it! For future reference. Also note you'll still have to introduce yourself before chat options are available, but their relationship status will be modified either way.
    >
    > modifyrelationship YourSimFirst YourSimLast TargetSimFirst TargetSimLast (-)50 Track_type
    >
    > Friendship_Main and Romance_Main
    >
    > Examples:
    > modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado -50 Friendship_Main
    > modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado 50 Romance_Main

Great, this will come in handy for future characters. Thx for this. =)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Are still waiting for a skills cheat?
    1FKDfKj.png
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    Are still waiting for a skills cheat?

Yep, I'm working right now so I can only hunt them when I have downtime, switching between work code and sims code has been dizzying lol. I'll look for the skills next time I get a chance.

• VoliasVolias Posts: 60 Member
    I was hoping we might find one to reset aging. I normally like to keep my personal sim around for all of the EP's, but still allow my legacy family to live and die as normal.
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Thank you!!!!!!!
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

Got another for you :) traits.equip_trait [traitnameNoSpaces] (so traits.equip_trait SteelBladder) for example.

traits.remove_trait [traitnameNoSpaces]
    if you don't like one, and if for some reason you want the most generic sim ever:
    traits.clear_traits
    will remove every trait from your sim.

Good way to get rewards (at least traits) without completing all your aspirations.

lol you've done it now! people are pouring into this thread :D

awesome work though, as usual. thanks. and nice find on the relationship modifiers i hear that's been an issue for a lot of people!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • SimstopicsSimstopics Posts: 107 Member
    Volias wrote: »
    I was hoping we might find one to reset aging. I normally like to keep my personal sim around for all of the EP's, but still allow my legacy family to live and die as normal.

Could you use the Death.toggle cheat on that sim (or just save him to your personal library instead of uploading to the Gallery) Or if he ages, bring him back into CAS and change his age back to YA or whatever (my copy won't be in until today so I couldn't test the CAS or death toggling theory until tomorrow due to work tonight)
    PS4: InDebtShopaholic, BrokeShopaholic, DaRealShopaholic
    Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
    Steam: BrokeShopaholic
    Origin: Simstopics

You can shut aging off via the options menu. Just remember to change the setting when you switch games. Not sure you'll stick with one sim that long through. Its going to be at least five to six months before even the first expansion pack is released. That's still a long ways away.
  • FiraFrogFiraFrog Posts: 28 New Member
    how about skills cheat?

Here you go :) setage

It's supposed to accept values of Adult, Teen, Elder, Child, etc. but I can only get it to work without a value. Just "setage" will set you back to an adult regardless of age. It's the only age you can set to because of this.

• VoliasVolias Posts: 60 Member

Here you go :) setage

It's supposed to accept values of Adult, Teen, Elder, Child, etc. but I can only get it to work without a value. Just "setage" will set you back to an adult regardless of age. It's the only age you can set to because of this.

Nice! Thanks for the hard work. I've been keeping this thread favorited.
  • seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    with all this cheating what is the point of even playing? the microwave generation hates a challenge. LOL. carry on. ill leave.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
    edited September 2014
    with all this cheating what is the point of even playing? the microwave generation hates a challenge. LOL. carry on. ill leave.

Everyone plays a bit differently :) Personally I'm playing legit currently, but if I wanted to focus on something other than the game progression, many cheats help accomplish or test something in a shorter amount of time. Has nothing to do with a person's generation.

For example, the legacy challenge using the family funds cheat to lower your household's income.

http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/legacy-challenge-rules/sims-3-legacy-challenge-rules/

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top