Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    I dont think you got this one? cas.editsiminfull, ,used in conjunction with testingcheats true
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    > @litabelaqua said:
    > I dont think you got this one? cas.editsiminfull, ,used in conjunction with testingcheats true

cas.fulleditmode right? It's already known so I didn't include it. This is just the stuff I've found. Good cheat to know though.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
    edited September 2014
    > @brookewoollings said:
    > Any one know if there are cheats for changing emotions or how to cheat to do it?

Here you go! Low means +1, High means +2. Note some emotions can't be mixed with others so you'll need to use sims.remove_all_buffs in that case.

sims.add_buffs
    [
    Confident: ConfidentLow or ConfidentHigh

Energized: EnergizedLow or EnergizedHigh

Flirty: FlirtyLow or FlirtyHigh

Inspired: InspiredLow or InspiredHigh

Focused: FocusedLow or FocusedHigh

Playful: PlayfulLow or PlayfulHigh

Sad: SadLow or SadHigh
    ]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• NecrosisNecrosis Posts: 6 New Member
    Is there a cheat to add friends or make it deteriorate slower?

I need 8 friends for a promotion but all 5 of my friends died, lol.
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    > @brookewoollings said:<br />
    > Any one know if there are cheats for changing emotions or how to cheat to do it?<br />
    <br />
    Here you go! Low means +1, High means +2. Note some emotions can't be mixed with others so you'll need to use sims.remove_all_buffs in that case.<br />
    <br />
    sims.add_buffs<br />
    [<br />
    Confident: ConfidentLow or ConfidentHigh<br />
    <br />
    Energized: EnergizedLow or EnergizedHigh<br />
    <br />
    Flirty: FlirtyLow or FlirtyHigh<br />
    <br />
    Inspired: InspiredLow or InspiredHigh<br />
    <br />
    Focused: FocusedLow or FocusedHigh<br />
    <br />
    Playful: PlayfulLow or PlayfulHigh<br />
    <br />
    Sad: SadLow or SadHigh<br />
    ]

This is great! I typed it in the first time and it worked perfectly. I'm now having an interesting issue, however, because it suddenly stopped working (couldn't add anymore buffs) and as soon as I went to save the game my sim dropped about 100 lbs in one second HAHA. Gonna keep testing!!!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Okay well I am horrible at this because I don't use cheats except to reduce money LOL. So just to be clear. If say I wanted to give my Sims no money.

I would Shift+Ctrl+C then enter testingcheats true, then type in money0 with no space and they would have No money. Is that right? I am afraid to test it in game.
    edited September 2014
    Ok so the weirdest thing happened. Like I had said my sim lost max weight and max muscle. And after I had used the emotions cheat once they wouldn't respond again. BUT now that I fixed him in fulleditmode again and reloaded everything is working perfectly. I can even use these to splice different emotions now. So not sure what happened, but figured i'd mention it.

Edit: Seems to work really well for me a couple times and then I have to reload the game. same problem?
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    edited September 2014
    > @Glimmer50 said:
    > Okay well I am horrible at this because I don't use cheats except to reduce money LOL. So just to be clear. If say I wanted to give my Sims no money.
    >
    > I would Shift+Ctrl+C then enter testingcheats true, then type in money0 with no space and they would have No money. Is that right? I am afraid to test it in game.

Close, money 0 with a space. :) Have fun
    You can always save before you test it and if you don't like it, just don't save.

> @TwistedMexican said:
    >
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    > Ok so the weirdest thing happened. Like I had said my sim lost max weight and max muscle. And after I had used the emotions cheat once they wouldn't respond again. BUT now that I fixed him in fulleditmode again and reloaded everything is working perfectly. I can even use these to splice different emotions now. So not sure what happened, but figured i'd mention it.
    >
    > Edit: Seems to work really well for me a couple times and then I have to reload the game. same problem?

It's expected. Certain emotions aren't allowed to mix in certain combinations. For example I couldn't add two flirty buffs, nor could I add Confident while I was Sad. Use sims.remove_all_buffs to reset them or let the buffs run out, then try again.

edited September 2014
    > @Necrosis said:
    > Is there a cheat to add friends or make it deteriorate slower?
    >
    > I need 8 friends for a promotion but all 5 of my friends died, lol.

Something to this effect is in the code. I'm checking into it, I'll let you know if I get it working.
    In the meantime you could try sims.spawnSimple to get yourself some new friends lol

Alright, I hope you find something. =D

I'll try the sims.spawnSimple for now.
    > @TwistedMexican said:<br />
    > <br />
    > @Hellbiter88 said:<br />
    > Ok so the weirdest thing happened. Like I had said my sim lost max weight and max muscle. And after I had used the emotions cheat once they wouldn't respond again. BUT now that I fixed him in fulleditmode again and reloaded everything is working perfectly. I can even use these to splice different emotions now. So not sure what happened, but figured i'd mention it.<br />
    > <br />
    > Edit: Seems to work really well for me a couple times and then I have to reload the game. same problem?<br />
    <br />
    It's expected. Certain emotions aren't allowed to mix in certain combinations. For example I couldn't add two flirty buffs, nor could I add Confident while I was Sad. Use sims.remove_all_buffs to reset them or let the buffs run out, then try again.

Hm.. I cleared all the motives but the cheat is unresponsive again. It seems to give me only a couple uses at a time, but I test-saved that game and now it won't let me use the cheat anymore. Seems to be a couple uses only action, at least for me. :'(
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • RiftriderRiftrider Posts: 2 New Member
    What exactly do I type to change my sims mood? I've tried different ways to type it but nothing happens and even the remove all buffs does nothing.
    > <br />
    > Ok so the weirdest thing happened. Like I had said my sim lost max weight and max muscle. And after I had used the emotions cheat once they wouldn't respond again. BUT now that I fixed him in fulleditmode again and reloaded everything is working perfectly. I can even use these to splice different emotions now. So not sure what happened, but figured i'd mention it.<br />
    > <br />
    > Edit: Seems to work really well for me a couple times and then I have to reload the game. same problem?<br />
    <br />

Hm.. I cleared all the motives but the cheat is unresponsive again. It seems to give me only a couple uses at a time, but I test-saved that game and now it won't let me use the cheat anymore. Seems to be a couple uses only action, at least for me. :'(

not sure then. You could also try sims.Hard_Reset which will reset your sim to a clean state (stats are fine).

Unlike the cake, I extensively tested this one and it worked fine for ~50 commands and several combinations, as long as I did sims.remove_all_buffs.

Make sure you're typing it correctly? sims.add_buff
    I caught myself constantly typing buffs or buff_add.

Riftrider wrote: »
    What exactly do I type to change my sims mood? I've tried different ways to type it but nothing happens and even the remove all buffs does nothing.

Make sure testingcheats true is set.

to make your sim +2 confident, you would type: sims.add_buff ConfidentHigh

• RiftriderRiftrider Posts: 2 New Member
    > @TwistedMexican said:
    > Riftrider wrote: »
    >
    > What exactly do I type to change my sims mood? I've tried different ways to type it but nothing happens and even the remove all buffs does nothing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Make sure testingcheats true is set.
    >
    > to make your sim +2 confident, you would type: sims.add_buff ConfidentHigh

Thank you!
    edited September 2014
    > <br />
    > <br />
    <br />

not sure then. You could also try sims.Hard_Reset which will reset your sim to a clean state (stats are fine).

Unlike the cake, I extensively tested this one and it worked fine for ~50 commands and several combinations, as long as I did sims.remove_all_buffs.

Make sure you're typing it correctly? sims.add_buff
    I caught myself constantly typing buffs or buff_add.

lol it could totally be my śħĩťťŷ typing lemme see

EDIT: Ok it WAS my śħĩťťŷ typing. I think I was putting in stuff like "buffs" instead of "buff" and "confidence" instead of "confident". Thing runs like a dream now thanks much, codemaster! :D
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • AlazarRazrAlazarRazr Posts: 120 Member
    @TwistedMexican You are amazing! Any skill or career cheats?
    edited September 2014

EDIT: Ok it WAS my śħĩťťŷ typing. I think I was putting in stuff like "buffs" instead of "buff" and "confidence" instead of "confident". Thing runs like a dream now thanks much, codemaster! :D

hah well glad you got it working :) I'm checking out what appears to be a rewards code... we'll see what happens.

AlazarRazr wrote: »
    Aw shucks :D skills and career.... not that I've seen, but let me check into that now that you mention it.

• lmkrivcherlmkrivcher Posts: 509 Member
    Thank so much for posting these!
    Simming since 2000 (whew!) <3

hah well glad you got it working :) I'm checking out what appears to be a rewards code... we'll see what happens.

I really like the sound of that :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    > @Glimmer50 said:<br />
    > Okay well I am horrible at this because I don't use cheats except to reduce money LOL. So just to be clear. If say I wanted to give my Sims no money.<br />
    > <br />
    > I would Shift+Ctrl+C then enter testingcheats true, then type in money0 with no space and they would have No money. Is that right? I am afraid to test it in game.<br />
    <br />
    Close, money 0 with a space. :) Have fun<br />
    You can always save before you test it and if you don't like it, just don't save.

Thank you. Your work is much appreciated. :D

edited September 2014
    AlazarRazr wrote: »

Ask and ye shall receive.

Careers.promote [NameOfCareer]

and

Careers.demote [NameOfCareer]

That's not your title, but the actual career name. So if you're an astronaut, careers.promote Astronaut will promote you by one level.

> @TwistedMexican said:
    > AlazarRazr wrote: »
    >
    > TwistedMexican You are amazing! Any skill or career cheats?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ask and ye shall receive.
    >
    > Careers.promote [NameOfCareer]
    >
    > and
    >
    > Careers.demote [NameOfCareer]
    >
    > That's not your title, but the actual career name. So if you're an astronaut, careers.promote Astronaut will promote you by one level.

Awesome find. I'm at level 9 of the Spy career now, so if I do this I will level up to 10 without any problems?

At least this way I don't need those 8 friends. =D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top