Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"`, 1, 2 and 3" not working

These keyboard shortcuts were working earlier, but now aren't working. Anyone else have this problem or no how to resolve?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Did you check capslock, scroll lock, number lock? Sometimes these things affect the function.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    Did you check capslock, scroll lock, number lock? Sometimes these things affect the function.

Yes, I have tried turning all three on and off....none of them get the keyboard shortcuts of "1, 2, 3 and ' " working.
  • Options
    mosj12072mosj12072 Posts: 2 New Member
    Happened to me. Just go back to the main menu and load again. Most lilely a bug.
  • Options
    mosj12072 wrote: »
    Happened to me. Just go back to the main menu and load again. Most lilely a bug.

Also tried going back to the main menu and it didn't work. Also tried exiting the game completely....guess it is just a bug I'll have to live with for this save file :(!
  • Options
    Fixed the problem by starting a new neighborhood and saving, then going back to my save...

Hopefully this bug can be fixed in a patch!!

Thanks for all the help everyone :D!
  • Options
    cmvescocmvesco Posts: 5 New Member
    I've also been having this problem. Exiting the game to the menu and/or completely has usually done the trick, but now it isn't. I really hope this gets fixed soon (along with many other things) in their next patch.