Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Additional family ties in cas didn't make it in

So we'll probebly need to beg for them to add them. We still can't edit relationships in cas and tie sims as boy/girlfriend,fianciee and best friends. Man it's going to be hard not having that as we got it in a patch in ts3 with generations or pets. I moved a lot of sims in as boy/girlfriend and finacees. I"m very disappointed this got cut.

Please Developers if your reading this add this back thru the next patch. I plan on sending out some tweets to see if we can't get this added in a patch.

By the way will they be reading the ideas and feedback for the sims 4?

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Hopefully it'll come soon as part of an EP; maybe a Generations-type one??
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    yeah...I wish we had the option's in cas to make sims more than just roomies :/
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Meh, It is like Sims 2, I am used to it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Hopefully it'll come soon as part of an EP; maybe a Generations-type one??

Well there is going to be a big patch coming soon to fix the bugs everyone is mentioning so I was thinking they could maybe add it to that. By soon I mean maybe within a month or 2 but still that's not to long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @catloverplayer, I applaud your optimism and I hope you're right, but I'm thinking that if it comes at all it'll be as part of an update for an EP.
    all I know is my sim is going to have quite a challenge finding a partner lol...
  • Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    nekobear wrote: »
    all I know is my sim is going to have quite a challenge finding a partner lol...

Agree
    And love your new avi! Who is it?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    It seems they made it that way so you can't skip the whole hooking up and dating process - which is grindy in this game.

Same reason they made marriages start out loveless.

Modders will problebly fix the marriage issue though and make to were they'll be in love when we move them in. If by anything by being able to up the relationship bars.

Also the voodoo doll might work if their already married. It's suppose to make sims fall in love.

Kamb64 wrote: »
    nekobear wrote: »

Agree
    And love your new avi! Who is it?

yeah CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! lol :D oh! I'm a fan of Jrock music, but the guy's name is Die he's from a band Dir en grey :) Japanese metal band
  • Nikel23Nikel23 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2014
    @catloverplayer @loubyloulou
    We've all been waiting for it since The Sims 2. It's been 14 years and no such thing ever happens, so don't hold your breath on this one. You guys are too optimistic. That's okay, but try being realistic.

ETA: It's odd. I can't seem to quote a post properly. Also, I can edit my post but I can't delete it?