Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Feedback Thread - come share yours

Comments

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    > @Erpe said:
    > Stormsview wrote: »
    >
    > I think the team that was hired for TS4 could care less about what they give us. they are just doing enough to get buy. I think they should all be fired and hire a new team
    > Kick out the stay on break coffee drinkers. I do not care what kind of degree's they have if you have a Degree and do not use it then your just and educated Dummy!
    >
    >
    >
    > You are attacking the wrong persons because it sure isn't the developers who decide the size of the budget, the amount of time they can use and the number and kinds of team members. It also isn't the developers who decide the intended group of customers to target or the distribution between SPs, GPs and EPs. It is their bosses in EA who decide all those things. So the developers can only make the games within all those limits if they want to work for EA at all.
    >
    > You don't sound like you ever have had a job in a big company?

Yes, I have! and if I am trying to improve my product and I hire a team that put out less then we had. they have a problem.

they can do better.and they do get paid well.
    Truth;
    what about the toddler wall textures. do we have any at all? the one they made they also use it for the bowling alley.
    nothing match.

the easiest thing is the textures and our textures are so much worse than Sims 3.

I am not going to be mean to you this is not your fault. I hope you are not one of them.

But if you are, ask your team to please give us better textures.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
    > @Sp12883 said:
    > PLEASE bring back the color wheel!!! As a builder, I am heartbroken that this feature was left out of The Sims 4. I've had a lot of issues in the past with custom content ruining my game so I do my best to avoid it. Not having a recolor option makes the game unplayable for me.

I understand. Lots of people want the color wheel back.
    and with our textures being like they are we really could use a color wheel. Just hang in there! we have a lot of wonderful creators that are making beautiful creations, in our gallery. They do not understand our frustrations. a color wheel and better textures would go so far to help.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    > @Erpe said:
    > Stormsview wrote: »
    >
    > I think the team that was hired for TS4 could care less about what they give us. they are just doing enough to get buy. I think they should all be fired and hire a new team
    > Kick out the stay on break coffee drinkers. I do not care what kind of degree's they have if you have a Degree and do not use it then your just and educated Dummy!
    >
    >
    >
    > You are attacking the wrong persons because it sure isn't the developers who decide the size of the budget, the amount of time they can use and the number and kinds of team members. It also isn't the developers who decide the intended group of customers to target or the distribution between SPs, GPs and EPs. It is their bosses in EA who decide all those things. So the developers can only make the games within all those limits if they want to work for EA at all.
    >
    > You don't sound like you ever have had a job in a big company?

Yes, I have! and if I am trying to improve my product and I hire a team that put out less then we had. they have a problem.
    So you would like your customers to get a much better and much more expensive product even if your customers only paid for a cheap product?
    they can do better.and they do get paid well.
    Truth;
    what about the toddler wall textures. do we have any at all? the one they made they also use it for the bowling alley.
    nothing match.
    EA doesn't get paid that well. The whole problem with the Sims games is that most of the customers are young teens and they won't buy the games if EA asks for higher prices. Nevertheless the customers want a lot of new stuff and all previous stuff to still be in the game in improved versions. But EA can't give them that when EA can't raise the prices.
    the easiest thing is the textures and our textures are so much worse than Sims 3.

I am not going to be mean to you this is not your fault. I hope you are not one of them.

But if you are, ask your team to please give us better textures.
    No, I don't work for EA. But the problem with the Sims 4 is that EA wanted the multitasking into the game without raising nether the prices nor the minimum requirements because the intended group of customers were mainly young teens with little money and only cheap computers. Therefore the developers had to simplify and remove many things to be able to make such a game.

I don't agree with EA that this was the way to renew the big Sims games. But EA can't just make the same game again and again without adding something impressing and new if EA wants to still get high sales numbers.
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    This may not be the right thread for this ? but I have googled the this one a few times and found nothing.

There is plenty of ways to help a child with all their needs in emotion, manners, exc. But there is only the few time for Teens.. Like the calls wail at school and advice times. Please add ways to help at home like the tools the child has.
    OK me again lol.
    I do want to say *Thank You!* to the Sims 4 development team for our Beautiful Toddlers. They are best on the web only second to real life babies.
    you guys Kick butt on that one.*****
    I also Love our* create a sim.* you guys Kick Butt, on this one too. No on-line world has this play with genetics.
    the development team should be applauded for both our* Toddlers* and our *Create a sim.*
  • TabbyrhTabbyrh Posts: 178 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hiya! @SimGuruHydra I wanted to ask about maybe adding some simple interactions to the game that was a part of Sims3 that I miss like being able to lounge in bed to read or watch TV? All sims can do in Sims 4 is sit on the bed to do these things instead of lounge but isn't a bed made for lounging? I know it's total opposite direction than where the new fitness stuff pack is going but I miss having my sims being able to do this. Lol Also wondering if there is any discussion about bringing back the shower woohoo? Just curious about these things! Sorry if this was asked before. I could not find a thread on it. Thanks!
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I have loved every stuff, game and expansion pack but I wish that we got more new hairstyles. I really want long haistyles for female sims. We barely get them with the packs. It's always the short ones. CAS is always my favorite part with mew packs but lately those have been lacking. I know there is always cc but I don't wanna use them.
  • xxCelinexxxxCelinexx Posts: 2 New Member
    Things I don't like:
    I feel like there needs to be about 10-20% more time in the day.
    There is no graveyard
    No pools in the gym.
    That there is no one at a place when i arrive but after approximately 2 hours they start to come. It should be sooner.

Things I like:
    Emotions affect on work is a nice touch
    Group conversations are always good
    Multitasking is a life saver
    Graphics
    Playing with their faces and such.

Suggestions:
    Tattoos and being able to put them wherever we want
    More useful objects and stuff
    More instruments
    Job; Architect, Fashion related jobs...
    Transportation is important, cars, bikes, skateboards...
    Skills; Dancing, Math, Designing...
    Couch shapes such as; L, circle, round...
    Bringing back sims 3 expansion packs to sims 4 such as; Supernatural, Island Life, University, Pets... In your part it might not look like its creative but a lot of people loved those sims 3 expansion packs and would love to see them in sims 4.
    EDITING THE WORLD LIKE WE COULD DO IN SIMS 4. I want to be able to have more houses and lots in a place.
    Putting more than one object in a box? -I know we can adjust object differently in a way with Shift but its not enough-
  • xxCelinexxxxCelinexx Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="xxCelinexx;c-15836406"]
    Things I don't like:
    I feel like there needs to be about 10-20% more time in the day.
    There is no graveyard
    No pools in the gym.
    That there is no one at a place when i arrive but after approximately 2 hours they start to come. It should be sooner.

Things I like:
    Emotions affect on work is a nice touch
    Group conversations are always good
    Multitasking is a life saver
    Graphics
    Playing with their faces and such.

Suggestions:
    Tattoos and being able to put them wherever we want
    More useful objects and stuff
    More instruments
    Job; Architect, Fashion related jobs...
    Transportation is important, cars, bikes, skateboards...
    Skills; Dancing, Math, Designing...
    Couch shapes such as; L, circle, round...
    Bringing back sims 3 expansion packs to sims 4 such as; Supernatural, Island Life, University, Pets... In your part it might not look like its creative but a lot of people loved those sims 3 expansion packs and would love to see them in sims 4.
    EDITING THE WORLD LIKE WE COULD DO IN SIMS 4. I want to be able to have more houses and lots in a place.
    Putting more than one object in a box? -I know we can adjust object differently in a way with Shift but its not enough-

[/quote]

Also starircase, they occupy too much space, you can think of doing a spiral staircase
    > @xxCelinexx said:
    > [quote="xxCelinexx;c-15836406"]
    > Things I don't like:
    > I feel like there needs to be about 10-20% more time in the day.
    > There is no graveyard
    > No pools in the gym.
    > That there is no one at a place when i arrive but after approximately 2 hours they start to come. It should be sooner.
    >
    > Things I like:
    > Emotions affect on work is a nice touch
    > Group conversations are always good
    > Multitasking is a life saver
    > Graphics
    > Playing with their faces and such.
    >
    > Suggestions:
    > Tattoos and being able to put them wherever we want
    > More useful objects and stuff
    > More instruments
    > Job; Architect, Fashion related jobs...
    > Transportation is important, cars, bikes, skateboards...
    > Skills; Dancing, Math, Designing...
    > Couch shapes such as; L, circle, round...
    > Bringing back sims 3 expansion packs to sims 4 such as; Supernatural, Island Life, University, Pets... In your part it might not look like its creative but a lot of people loved those sims 3 expansion packs and would love to see them in sims 4.
    > EDITING THE WORLD LIKE WE COULD DO IN SIMS 4. I want to be able to have more houses and lots in a place.
    > Putting more than one object in a box? -I know we can adjust object differently in a way with Shift but its not enough-
    >
    >
    > [/quote]
    >
    > Also starircase, they occupy too much space, you can think of doing a spiral staircase
    >

Awesome I agree,
  • LADYKAY75LADYKAY75 Posts: 46 Member
    So far my biggest want is washing machines and dryers, miss having a laundry room why not a laundry mat. Driving instead of fake flying is also a big thing. Why can't we have showtime? Miss sending my Sims off to perform and receiving friends sims so I can watch them perform. Need more color choices, better hairstyles. There's no beauty salon. I enjoy playing but I feel like you guys are struggling to come up with ideas mainly because of the platform with Maxis, so ideas are limited to "what makes sense".
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Tabbyrh Today, I was decorating my Sim's new apartment. I was thinking about adding a tv to his bedroom and I wondered if he could lounge and watch it like they do in TS3. So I guess he can't oh well. I would like to see this feature, hopefully in the future. I wonder if it's similar to the difficulty in making animations for lounge chairs and perhaps that's why it's not in the game yet.
  • yanin_30yanin_30 Posts: 1 New Member
    The Sims 4 is by far one of my favorite games and the graphics are excellent. I like most of the content in the game itself but there is one thing that I would to be added back that was in the Sims 3. I would like it if the game gave us the opportunity to change the color or design of an item like in the Sims 3 you were allowed to design any color on furniture, clothing, etc. I wish we had that same freewill in the Sims 4.

I hope you can maybe add that in one of the patches.
    Thank you!:)
  • wallisdjwallisdj Posts: 18 Member
    Bookcases! Why doesn't someone fix the darn bookcases?

1. The title are not in alphabetical order.

2. The skill books are not restricted to the skill level of the Sim (a la Sims 3)

3. And now! Someone removed the "READ" from the menu. We have only three options: "READ SOMETHING", "OPEN", and "PURCHASE BOOKS." If running through a list of 20 or 30 titles wasn't bad enough, now I have to point the cursor at the covers of the books to figure out the titles and scroll through a maximum of 8 books per screen!

4. In Sims 3, I could keep a bookcase for skill books, another for cooking, and another for other books.

Why are our fearless programmers concentrating on rather frivolous crap and not on the basics?
  • adri0904adri0904 Posts: 2 New Member
    I like everything in the game :) but I miss animals and spiral stairs.

Suggestions:

- animals
    - spiral stairs
    - walking in the Street, like in Sims 3

Thanks!! :)
  • CuteseCutese Posts: 2 New Member
    Maxis, EA, your games fall as short as your E3 Conferences (which should have been a red flag on my part). The fact you have a huge community of people from around the world who loves you game and you decide to ignore their wishes and bleed them for every once of cash they have is disgusting. You have given us the same amount of "packs" you did for the Sims 3, yet less content. 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    You need to give out two full expansion packs a year (emphasis on FULL, not "parenthood"=$20 and "kid whatever"=$10) and stop doing game packs. It shows you're laziness and disrespect to your fans. I know EA is sucking the teet of Sims fans, but have some respect Maxis.
  • Sakja123Sakja123 Posts: 26 New Member
    I was building a beach house and trying to select a fence and I realized none of them were beach fences like we had in Sims 3 with an "X". I hope we get a beach fence with one of the upcoming packs.
    Please add a way to delete clothing and objects when in CAS and Build mode... Anyone who downloads lots of CC will say it sucks trying to find the item you downloaded on the web to get the file name so you can delete it. Not everything looks as good in game as it does on the web page.
    > @Romzarah said:
    > Please add a way to delete clothing and objects when in CAS and Build mode... Anyone who downloads lots of CC will say it plum trying to find the item you downloaded on the web to get the file name so you can delete it. Not everything looks as good in game as it does on the web page.

cc and mods are at your own risk. no guarantee
    > @Stormsview said:
    > > @Romzarah said:
    > > Please add a way to delete clothing and objects when in CAS and Build mode... Anyone who downloads lots of CC will say it plum trying to find the item you downloaded on the web to get the file name so you can delete it. Not everything looks as good in game as it does on the web page.
    >
    > cc and mods are at your own risk. no guarantee

Goes without saying.... But not everyone likes to play only with plastic looking sims, or being limited to so few game object choices.... Just saying it would be great if users could delete CC from in game.. If anything there is more users out there that use CC than not..
    > @LADYKAY75 said:
    > So far my biggest want is washing machines and dryers, miss having a laundry room why not a laundry mat. Driving instead of fake flying is also a big thing. Why can't we have showtime? Miss sending my Sims off to perform and receiving friends sims so I can watch them perform. Need more color choices, better hairstyles. There's no beauty salon. I enjoy playing but I feel like you guys are struggling to come up with ideas mainly because of the platform with Maxis, so ideas are limited to "what makes sense".

:) I like laundry rooms too Shhh lol. well, we do have karaoke at the end of some festivals they have a singing contest if your sims win they get money. :)
    > @Romzarah said:
    > > @Stormsview said:
    > > > @Romzarah said:
    > > > Please add a way to delete clothing and objects when in CAS and Build mode... Anyone who downloads lots of CC will say it plum trying to find the item you downloaded on the web to get the file name so you can delete it. Not everything looks as good in game as it does on the web page.
    > >
    > > cc and mods are at your own risk. no guarantee
    >
    > Goes without saying.... But not everyone likes to play only with plastic looking sims, or being limited to so few game object choices.... Just saying it would be great if users could delete CC from in game.. If anything there is more users out there that use CC than not..

when you use CC you are trusting that this person has checked it, that it works correctly. also that it do not have a virus or can bring harm to your computer or game. I do use mods. same applies. so I try to use only mods that has been around and tested by lots of people and is known to work.

oh, I wanted to tell you how to get rid of things you can not pick up. Just put down the small square room and pull it over it and poof it's gone. then get rid of the room :) hope it works it should. :)
  • BTSIsMyLifeBTSIsMyLife Posts: 1 New Member
    Let's just cut to the chase. Here is what I propose. In the next update, you can make babies customizable. That would mean you have to make baby clothes and accessories. You can even make baby hats. I also suggest that needs decay slower. And the last things is cars. And pets. But I here that pets MIGHT be coming soon.....
    > @Stormsview said:
    > > @Romzarah said:
    > > > @Stormsview said:
    > > > > @Romzarah said:
    > > > > Please add a way to delete clothing and objects when in CAS and Build mode... Anyone who downloads lots of CC will say it plum trying to find the item you downloaded on the web to get the file name so you can delete it. Not everything looks as good in game as it does on the web page.
    > > >
    > > > cc and mods are at your own risk. no guarantee
    > >
    > > Goes without saying.... But not everyone likes to play only with plastic looking sims, or being limited to so few game object choices.... Just saying it would be great if users could delete CC from in game.. If anything there is more users out there that use CC than not..
    >
    >
    > when you use CC you are trusting that this person has checked it, that it works correctly. also that it do not have a virus or can bring harm to your computer or game. I do use mods. same applies. so I try to use only mods that has been around and tested by lots of people and is known to work.
    >
    > oh, I wanted to tell you how to get rid of things you can not pick up. Just put down the small square room and pull it over it and poof it's gone. then get rid of the room :) hope it works it should. :)

That's not why I would like to have a delete in CAS and Build mod.... If you use CC items yourself you should know that not ALL items that users create look as good in game as on a web page... Simply put, I would like to be able to delete items from game so I don't have to try and find the web page again to get the file name...