Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It is bad/ former It plum

dstar1423dstar1423 Posts: 45 Member
Just played the game for 30 min and now back to sims 3... can I get my money back...
Post edited by dstar1423 on

Comments

• lexxsimslexxsims Posts: 366 Member
    If you bought your game from ORIGIN, you can get your money back.
  • dstar1423dstar1423 Posts: 45 Member
    Yippie.. what a mess. it was like going back in time 10 years... the graphics are so bad
    No just bad graphics... I liked the open world more. Plus no cars... ugh
  • JellyEyesJellyEyes Posts: 354 Member
    I can barely get my house decorated in 30 minutes, learning the new way things move. But if you, you know. I'm sorry to hear this.
  • Painterroy58Painterroy58 Posts: 136 Member
    I agree. Sims 3 is still better. The base game in that one had so much more. Sims 4 is a big step backwards. Better backgrounds and slightly more customizable people do not make for a better version. Im going back to just playing Sims 3, Has much more going for it.
  • BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    edited September 2014
    ^ I've had many games upset me to the point of stopping after only that long, but this is over decades.

Even Sims 3 was like that at the beginning due to bugs and everything that was missing from the base game.

--

Funny because my cousin mentioned that the game is so reduced in scope that they might as well have called it a reboot, not adding the 4 at the end.
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    Get your money back if you can.....
    sad but true...
  • TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    lynny wrote: »
    Did you have a demon snail baby too?

Like Gary from SpongeBob but with less cute and more NOPE.
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• luvallpupsluvallpups Posts: 84 Member
    I'm disappointed as well. There were definitely things I knew going into the game I probably wouldn't like (no open word or toddlers), but there's just a whole different feel to this game. It's hard to explain, but I feel like I'm playing an old sims game from Nintendo Gamecube or something. I got bored after an hour. I know I may be jumping to conclusions too soon, but I do only have 24 hours to decide if I want my money back after all.
  • chococat9chococat9 Posts: 948 Member
    Yeah, I'm an hour and a half in and I haven't even been in Live mode yet.
    fbb466ed-3c80-4341-94a8-f6b7439fcbce_zps74fe4b3c.jpg
  • GarvelleGrantGarvelleGrant Posts: 390 Member
    I'm sorry to hear that, but you can get your money back at least.
    Sexy Socialite

1KuFGd.gif
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Fascinating. The title of this thread in the discussion forum clearly says it s.uck.s

Yet clicking the title to enter the thread says "It Plumb"??? :|

Anyhow, it seems you're right OP. Looks like there are going to be quite a few of you voicing their disillusionment come tomorrow.
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    ^ I've had many games upset me to the point of stopping after only that long, but this is over decades.

Even Sims 3 was like that at the beginning due to bugs and everything that was missing from the base game.

--

Funny because my cousin mentioned that the game is so reduced in scope that they might as well have called it a reboot, not adding the 4 at the end.

Sims 3 is like that STILL. Buggy as all heck. Lol
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    I'd play for a day before I returned it, might as well have a "free trial" for your troubles. Glad to know it can be returned.
  • KamakaLoKamakaLo Posts: 193 Member
    I can't say if it sucks or not because I'm still trying to get use to the camera controls which I am hating...
  • baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    > @ReganHarris7 said:
    > 30 minutes? I have difficulty accepting that you could make up your mind about the game that quickly.

if you went straight into live mode and played you could easily make your mind up that quickly

with everything that's missing and if you don't like what they put in to compensate for it it would be easy to hate it.. especailly since it's the base game and you don't have a ton of extra content from expansions and custom creations.
  • Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    I wish I knew some of these "I want to return the game" people IRL. I'll use my old PC to play it on!
    edited September 2014
    "It plumbed" I saw that... thank you big brother
  • justin5812justin5812 Posts: 632 Member
    dstar1423 wrote: »
    Just played the game for 30 min.

I'm sure you've experienced enough in that massive time frame to come up with this rational decision.
  • justin5812justin5812 Posts: 632 Member
    dstar1423 wrote: »
    Yippie.. what a mess. it was like going back in time 10 years... the graphics are so bad

Except they're way better than TS3. lol
  • KatxLuffKatxLuff Posts: 312 Member
    I really don't like it either. I already put in for a refund :(
  • luvallpupsluvallpups Posts: 84 Member
    > @justin5812 said:
    > dstar1423 wrote: »
    >
    > Yippie.. what a mess. it was like going back in time 10 years... the graphics are so bad
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Except they're way better than TS3. lol
    Matter of opinion. I think TS3 has better graphics.