Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grayscale YA Hair Textures

xox_sugarlips_xoxxox_sugarlips_xox Posts: 98 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
I'm just going to leave a download link to all the YA hair textures in grayscale for anyone who needs them. This is usually how I start my hair recolors.

DOWNLOAD
VzmSMfi.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
  • Options
    MomGinnyMomGinny Posts: 311 Member
    BLESS YOU <3
    My Sims || My CC Creations || My Simblr || OID: MomGinny
  • Options
    MomGinny wrote: »
    BLESS YOU <3

Ahaha thanks :)
    VzmSMfi.png
  • Options
    yeying1226yeying1226 Posts: 3 New Member
    hi there, my friend is having problem with her recolor hair. She did it following the instruction and imported into the game, but the recolor hair cannot be found in sims 4.. may i know what is the problem?
  • Options
    yeying1226 wrote: »
    hi there, my friend is having problem with her recolor hair. She did it following the instruction and imported into the game, but the recolor hair cannot be found in sims 4.. may i know what is the problem?

There's alot of problems I've found trying to make the hair work. There's plenty of tutorials from people more skilled than me your friend can look at. I might not be the best person to ask either. I just try again and again till it works.
    VzmSMfi.png
  • Options
    yeying1226yeying1226 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @xox_sugarlips_xox said:
    > yeying1226 wrote: »
    >
    > hi there, my friend is having problem with her recolor hair. She did it following the instruction and imported into the game, but the recolor hair cannot be found in sims 4.. may i know what is the problem?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There's alot of problems I've found trying to make the hair work. There's plenty of tutorials from people more skilled than me your friend can look at. I might not be the best person to ask either. I just try again and again till it works.

ok thanks for your fast response xD i'll try to view all the tutorials and find out the solution.
  • Options
    yeying1226 wrote: »
    > @xox_sugarlips_xox said:<br />
    > yeying1226 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > hi there, my friend is having problem with her recolor hair. She did it following the instruction and imported into the game, but the recolor hair cannot be found in sims 4.. may i know what is the problem?<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > There's alot of problems I've found trying to make the hair work. There's plenty of tutorials from people more skilled than me your friend can look at. I might not be the best person to ask either. I just try again and again till it works.<br />
    <br />
    ok thanks for your fast response xD i'll try to view all the tutorials and find out the solution.

Don't be afraid to ask me any more specific questions you have ^_^ I might be able to help there.
    VzmSMfi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top