Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe I am werid for thinking this but...

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    It is a horrible idea.

It means we would have to do more than just remove a door when we want to lock them inside!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Kristen4810Kristen4810 Posts: 243 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »

Eh, I wish they'd just let people play as they will and stop imposing morals not everyone may share.

We could always make Tyrone Biggums for our games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHMgXlugIU

he could sleep in the park :D

This will probably happen when/if Rockstar purchases the Sims franchise
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    jadealix wrote: »
    It's not that big of deal if you have a one story building...

That is kinda what I ment lol. It didn't have to be a 3 story house lol

Oh and thanks for whoever flagged -_-

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

Well. Sorry! But I just don't think jumping out windows it what sims should be doing. Unless they have the clumsy trait.

Yet there are people who drown.. starve.. and summon meteors and the kraken to kill their sims (even children sims). And jumping out a window is too much? xD
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited August 2014
    th?&id=HN.608030561793870794&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

so have I won the internet yet?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

Well. Sorry! But I just don't think jumping out windows it what sims should be doing. Unless they have the clumsy trait.

Yet there are people who drown.. starve.. and summon meteors and the kraken to kill their sims (even children sims). And jumping out a window is too much? xD

There's a fine line between simulation and play, and reality. Meteors and kraken are one thing. as are jelly bean bushes. But jumping is another thing. That's my opinion.

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @fullspiral, TS4 only allows 3 stories, not like it would KILL them.

Just maybe break a leg or twist an ankle or something.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    Forget jumping out the window where's the option for the video gamer sim to get rage mode and throw the computer out the window?
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @fullspiral, TS4 only allows 3 stories, not like it would KILL them.

Just maybe break a leg or twist an ankle or something.

You guys are so mean!

giphy.gif

There's no doctors or hospitals in s4! A broken leg could kill them! Would you want to see your sim trying to get up the stairs to pee or go to bed with a broken leg?....oh wait...I know the answer to that. (you evil, evil people!)

• Options
    edited August 2014

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

There's a fine line between simulation and play, and reality. Meteors and kraken are one thing. as are jelly bean bushes. But jumping is another thing. That's my opinion.

Just let me see if I get this straight...
    When you say "that's fine" do you mean towards people creating sims that look like other people and drown and starve them to death? Is that fine to you? But jumping out a window is not?

edit: Oops I read your post wrong! You said "there's a fine line" I was gonna say... wait wwhhhaaa!! lol

• Options
    NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    But what would be the point of them jumping out the window, like what would it help them do?
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • Options

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

When you say "that's fine" do you mean towards people creating sims that look like other people and drown and starve them to death? Is that fine to you? But jumping out a window is not?

When I killed sims in the Hunger games they were entirely made up from my mind. They didn't represent or resemble anyone (that I know lol). And drowning didn't work for me somehow. I had to starve them, or line them up for jelly bean death. But sims3 sims never got depressed. and their compound was all main floor level. But even so. I would not have felt good if I had a sim so depressed that they wanted to jump out a window.
  • Options
    salivacocktailsalivacocktail Posts: 552 Member
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/omgwtf.gif[/img]
    Gotta love Kramer!
    The shinbone is a device made for finding furniture in a dark room.
    My Website: salivacocktail.weebly.com
    My Pinterest: pinterest.com/salivacocktail

• Options
    Zagatta7Zagatta7 Posts: 229 Member
    it would be perfect for criminal career. Or just like Son Goku from Dragon Ball. He used to enter the house through the window hehe
  • Options
    But what would be the point of them jumping out the window, like what would it help them do?

To escape! Just.. unfortunately this sim forgot he was on the third floor (because in ts4 you can't go any higher...) and BOOP! There goes his brains!

• Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    edited August 2014

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

When I killed sims in the Hunger games they were entirely made up from my mind. They didn't represent or resemble anyone (that I know lol). And drowning didn't work for me somehow. I had to starve them, or line them up for jelly bean death. But sims3 sims never got depressed. and their compound was all main floor level. But even so. I would not have felt good if I had a sim so depressed that they wanted to jump out a window.

Who is talking about depression? I never ment it like that in the first place. I ment it to be comedy wise or like one of those things from action movies lol. No one was ment to die from it.
  • Options
    salivacocktailsalivacocktail Posts: 552 Member
    Zagatta7 wrote: »
    it would be perfect for criminal career. Or just like Son Goku from Dragon Ball. He used to enter the house through the window hehe
    Or a Teen sim sneaking out?
    The shinbone is a device made for finding furniture in a dark room.
    My Website: salivacocktail.weebly.com
    My Pinterest: pinterest.com/salivacocktail

• Options

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

Who is talking about depression? I never ment it like that in the first place. I ment it to be comedy wise or like one of those things from action movies lol. No one was ment to die from it.

Oh... you meant it that way..
    >.>
    <.<;

Was sort of hoping for another death in TS4...

• Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    edited August 2014
    All this falling from the balcony and windows makes me think of some sort of Sims 4 expansion coming out as some kind of murder mystery. Who killed Miss Bella with a candle stick in the study where she dare say fell from a flight of stairs? Who had done it? Apparently she did, out of the crazy. Oh my...
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

Oh... you meant it that way..
    >.>
    <.<;

Was sort of hoping for another death in TS4...

Well it would be interesting also that way! But I mainly at this moment I was thinking of it like this. Someone even mentioned for the criminal career. But I just think it would be an interesting idea :)
  • Options

m-laugh.gif

2ue02yq.jpg

Ohhhhh. I get it! You are talking about stupid sims like stupid people who do stupid stunts? Like look ma, Ima jump off the roof into the leafs cuz I built it real hi and....doh!

jackass-surf.gif

Please. Just no. These are SMARTER sims!

• Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

It WOULD fit in with the "bro" traits :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    Zagatta7 wrote: »
    Or a Teen sim sneaking out?

I was going to say this. If Sims can sneak out like 2, then a window option would be a cool option. Like they can still use the door but the window could be cool too.
  • Options
    Zolt65 wrote: »

It WOULD fit in with the "bro" traits :D

Well you are quite right! It WOULD! Look ma! LOL
  • Options
    bored_1bored_1 Posts: 150 Member
    all this reminds me of playing Bustin' Out. I used to take the high dive ladder (for the pool) and have sims jump off it...into the concrete. over and over again.
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    You know this would have been a perfect option for the "Daredevil" Trait in S3. Despite your Sims being a "Daredevil" they never did anything daring, ever. Unless you consider taking an EXTREME SHOWER!!! daring...