Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

School Cancelled but the School Bus Still Shows UP!

Recently when there is a snow day, the game will tell me school is cancelled but the school bus still shows up and takes the kids and teens to school. They go into the school and come back out minutes later. This happens every single snow day! Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• FireTurtleDreeFireTurtleDree Posts: 217 Member
    No, I haven't had this problem before, so I can't really help you. But I must say, that bus is very dedicated if it's taking kids to school when it shouldn't.
    tumblr_nckjliRXNC1snt5qfo2_r1_400.gif
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    Yes, I've had this issue occur periodically. Just stop your kids from getting onto the bus if it's a snow day.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    If you have Generations the bus will still come if there's a planned field trip that day. At least, that's happened several times in my game.
  • NoniohyeaNoniohyea Posts: 922 Member
    Yea that happens in my game. I think the school bus is supposed to come for a field trip. The kids go to school first and then leave to the field trip. But on snow days I just tell them not to get on the bus
  • TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    I can NEVER cancel the interaction for my kids to get on the bus during a Snow Day and it happens EVERY Snow Day, but as soon as they are on the bus I can click to cancel it and they hop off the bus again. Its so annoying, especially when you want the kids to sleep late. :#:s

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • hrl20100hrl20100 Posts: 20 Member
    Thats really weird! I've never had that happen before
  • ceeceefluffymaryceeceefluffymary Posts: 4 New Member
    yes it has happened to me many of times, it's just a glitch that they have never fixed but i don't really care and you shouldn't care either it's just a small glitch that can not be fixed but don't worry about it. (:
  • maddie1884maddie1884 Posts: 2 New Member
    I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS! Go into testingcheatsenabled true, then shift click the bus then delete object. This is what i do when cops come cause of curfew XD.
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    maddie1884 wrote: »
    I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS! Go into testingcheatsenabled true, then shift click the bus then delete object. This is what i do when cops come cause of curfew XD.

That is not a really good idea. It mess your game up and probably leave you with cropputed games because of it.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Recently when there is a snow day, the game will tell me school is cancelled but the school bus still shows up and takes the kids and teens to school. They go into the school and come back out minutes later. This happens every single snow day! Has anyone else had this problem?

Do not worry about it. I ignore it now as it happens so much in my game all the time
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    I have had this issue happen numerous times to me too. Never could figure out why it kept happening.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg