Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let me make you a sim!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    See what you can do with Jana Mashonee.
    e7xuli.jpg
    6o0kee.jpg
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    AwesomeAwesome Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Arno Dorian or Dan Jeannotte? I would love that. Also Chandler Riggs? It won't let me post pictures so :/
  • Options
    azyalaazyala Posts: 14 New Member
    Could you please make Jason Momoa?
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    Yes to all of these! But after this batch I won't have enough time to make more/will be thoroughly bored by then, so that's it. =3 Thanks for helping me kill time, guys!
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @DonLeon09: Uploaded! Under Peeta Mellark and #jongarakun.

@AiHaou: She's gorgeous. Had a good time trying to capture that beauty. Under Jana Mashonee and #jongarakun.

@AlouetteDunsmore: Awesome, glad to hear. ^^

@ENolan: Haha, thank you! I appreciate it. I'd keep doing this even longer but I'm getting a little tired of making sims. X];

Will do the rest later, I'm tired. G'night!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    katwastakenkatwastaken Posts: 410 Member
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    @katwastaken: There you go! She's uploaded under Katwastaken and #jongarakun. I left you to do all of the body since I figured you could probably do that better lol. But I did do a bit of the Formal wear based off of the picture with you and your friend. =]

I LOVE her! You got that bump in my nose perfectly.. and the eyebrows, it's like you took them right off my face! I made a couple small adjustments and asked my daughter who she thought it looked like and she said me. She is going to be the sim I begin the game with, can't wait to see what happens! Thanks again, I appreciate it.

I reuploaded her with credits to you as well.
    Origin ID: katwastaken

tumblr_msxcldE8D71s596ako1_250.gif
  • Options
    Donleon09Donleon09 Posts: 38 Member
    i cant find it :(
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    Great collection of Sims here!
    Donleon09 wrote: »
    i cant find it :(

I took a look myself since I had the demo open, and I don't see Peeta, either. I think he needs to be reuploaded.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ah, sorry about that, internet went out last night, guess it didn't quite get him done. Reuploading again!

edit: edit for typo
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    @Awesome: Dan Jeannotte is in the gallery under the same name with #jongarakun. (this time for sure!) Chandler Riggs is under Riggs and #jongarakun... yikes, was that kid a nightmare to do. Still not happy, but I don't think my skills are anywhere near good enough to get a good likeness, lol.

@katwastaken: Aww! =D Awesome, I'm glad you hear you like her. ^^ Hope you have fun playing her!

@azyala: Uploaded under Jason Momoa and #jongarakun. =] Hope you like him, he was a bit of a challenge.

@Wallin: Wow, thank you! =3

Alrighty, that's probably all the Sims I'm gonna do (unless someone wants me to edit one that I already did). Thanks all!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    azyalaazyala Posts: 14 New Member
    Haha! Thanks! I thought he'd probably be a challenge, but I do like him. :D
  • Options
    AwesomeAwesome Posts: 18 New Member
    Thanks! Riggs is a hard person to recreate it seems. No one has hardly made him so thanks again!
  • Options
    carrielouloucarrieloulou Posts: 145 Member
    Henry Rollins please! Or Morrissey. Or both. Younger versions obvs.
  • Options
    TwilightVampiresTwilightVampires Posts: 86 Member
    Richard gere in pretty woman? <3
    " Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace"
    I AM A MAC PLAYER
    EK I GET TO PLAY THE SIMS 4 ON 17/02/15!
  • Options
    fairestxregalfairestxregal Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Jongarakun said:
    > @Awesome: Dan Jeannotte is in the gallery under the same name with #jongarakun. (this time for sure!) Chandler Riggs is under Riggs and #jongarakun... yikes, was that kid a nightmare to do. Still not happy, but I don't think my skills are anywhere near good enough to get a good likeness, lol.
    >
    > @katwastaken: Aww! =D Awesome, I'm glad you hear you like her. ^^ Hope you have fun playing her!
    >
    > @azyala: Uploaded under Jason Momoa and #jongarakun. =] Hope you like him, he was a bit of a challenge.
    >
    > @Wallin: Wow, thank you! =3
    >
    > Alrighty, that's probably all the Sims I'm gonna do (unless someone wants me to edit one that I already did). Thanks all!

Hi, I am new here and I was wondering where can I find your creations? I looked here and even searched your name in the gallery in the game but nothing. Could you help me?