Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let me make you a sim!

(Hope this is the right spot)

You heard me. =] I'm in the mood to fire up some sims from the Sims 4 demo, but instead of just making my exact sims over and over, I thought I'd do some for other people. Celebrities, sims from older games, characters from other games, cartoons, descriptions, etc. Just give me something to work with and I'll post the results. ^^
Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    How about Imagine Dragons? I have been meaning to, I just haven't gotten around to it.
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    I'd never heard of these guys before, so I hope they have enough of a likeness for you. ^^ Here you go! I uploaded them to the gallery as well under the household name Reynolds.

Dan Reynolds: i57.tinypic.com/2cd8phv.jpg
    Daniel Wayne Sermon: i57.tinypic.com/2vwwcjl.jpg
    Ben McKee: i59.tinypic.com/2s7jhpe.jpg
    Daniel Platzman: i61.tinypic.com/a9tljn.jpg

Lemme know if you want me to tweak anything. =]
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    I'd never heard of these guys before, so I hope they have enough of a likeness for you. ^^ Here you go! I uploaded them to the gallery as well under the household name Reynolds.<br />
    <br />
    Dan Reynolds: i57.tinypic.com/2cd8phv.jpg<br />
    Daniel Wayne Sermon: i57.tinypic.com/2vwwcjl.jpg<br />
    Ben McKee: i59.tinypic.com/2s7jhpe.jpg<br />
    Daniel Platzman: i61.tinypic.com/a9tljn.jpg<br />
    <br />
    Lemme know if you want me to tweak anything. =]

Thanks! I will go get them :)
  • badashelbadashel Posts: 41 Member
    Um, what about Exo-K sims?

Here's a few pictures: here, here and here

if not, I can give you something else to make :)
    (Whoops, sorry, didn't see this) Six is a bit too many for me. ^^; Three's a good number. You can choose which ones from those guys you'd like me to make or just have me do someone else. :smiley:
    xyIcMqt.png
    @Jongarakun 3 is better than none haha!
    Hmm... let's go for
    Baekhyun: i4.minus.com/iblvJcsiuUsxMV.jpg
    Chanyeol: i6.minus.com/ikAusRbfRn4SA.jpg
    Kyungsoo(or d.o): i2.minus.com/ifMaxWZ8BfR1S.jpg
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Alright I'll give you a challenge. I'd love to see what you can do with Satele Shan from The Old Republic.

SateleShanAlderaan-Hope.png

Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    @badashel: Sure thing! ^^ I'll do them when I wake up tomorrow, as I'm quite sleepy now.

@adayinthelife942adayinthelife942: Aw man, awesome. I'm definitely looking forward to making her. =u=
    xyIcMqt.png
  • AlouetteDunsmoreAlouetteDunsmore Posts: 260 Member
    I'd love to see your take on my simself. I'll post pics of me if you want to do it. If you're just after celebs and whatnot, that's okay too, I'll have suggestions. I never feel like I get me quite "right" in the Sims 4.
    @badashel: All three are done. ^^ Had trouble making their faces not look super sculpted, but I hope you like them. They're in the gallery under Exo-K and #jongarakun.

@adayinthelife942: She was definitely a challenge! I had fun doing her, though. =] Naturally, because we don't have any cool fantasy clothes in the CAS, I had to substitute... a lot. Still, hope she looks good to you. ^^ She's in the gallery under #jongarakun and Satele Shan.

@AlouetteDunsmore: Psst... I actually don't like making celebrities too well. XD So I'd gladly do it! Especially if it's been hard for you to make so far. I like a challenge. :3

@AngelAmyRF: Aah, I love Gene Kelly, this will be a fun one to do. =D
    xyIcMqt.png
    Ooh thank you! I'd love to see how you do things differently, as an outside perspective. I know you won't be able to do my hair color but that's okay. ;)

922847_10201160732799289_990011870_n.jpg
    10574299_10204698767607948_5849905158824417124_n.jpg?oh=317d61e9df0725cc92b3a629fcce0c85&oe=546ACB59&__gda__=1415619622_7c37a3efd0f83e8969289f8a93cc0cd3
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    @jongarakun

Just checked her out. Nice work she's awesome.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    @Jongarakun ah! They look so good! Thank you very much! /flails haha
    Glad you guys like them! ^^

@AlouetteDunsmore: Ooh, you're pretty! =] I uploaded her under Dunsmore and #jongarakun, lemme know if there's anything you want me to tweak... though, considering that you're the model, you'd probably do better lol.

@AngelAmyRF: He was fun to do! He's in the gallery under Gene Kelly and #jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • AngelAmyRFAngelAmyRF Posts: 58 Member

@AngelAmyRF: He was fun to do! He's in the gallery under Gene Kelly and #jongarakun.

Awesome, thank you so much. Just saved him to my library.
  • katwastakenkatwastaken Posts: 410 Member
    edited August 2014
    Would you be willing to do a simself for me? I keep trying to do it but I can't get my face right.
    (Hope this is the right spot)<br />
    <br />
    You heard me. =] I'm in the mood to fire up some sims from the Sims 4 demo, but instead of just making my exact sims over and over, I thought I'd do some for other people. Celebrities, sims from older games, characters from other games, cartoons, descriptions, etc. Just give me something to work with and I'll post the results. ^^

Origin ID: katwastaken

tumblr_msxcldE8D71s596ako1_250.gif
    Sure thing, @katwastaken. =] And you're welcome, AngelAmyRF! ^^
    xyIcMqt.png

Yay! I have done it several times but it never looks like me lol

[img][/img]kat.jpg

[img][/img]katlodi.jpg

Theres 2 recent shots, one a bit sideways and one mostly head on.. I hope theyre good enough to work with. Thank you so much for thinking about it.

Sure thing, @katwastaken. =]

omg theyre so big lol is there a way to thumbnail them?

I don't think there's a way to thumbnail them on these forums, but I could be wrong. =/ The usual img width and img thumb codes don't work. You could always just shrink them and reupload them, I guess. XD
    xyIcMqt.png
    @katwastaken: There you go! She's uploaded under Katwastaken and #jongarakun. I left you to do all of the body since I figured you could probably do that better lol. But I did do a bit of the Formal wear based off of the picture with you and your friend. =]
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Donleon09Donleon09 Posts: 38 Member
    can you make peter in hunger games :3
    OOH thank you so much. Her eyes are a big on the large side but overall very good resemblance. I appreciate it. :)
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    This is definitely a good idea! Good on you, mate, for taking on such a task!