Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Imaginary Friend Legacy Challenge

Imaginary Friend Legacy Challenge (Generations Required)

Inspired by events in my 50 Foals Challenge I thought it would be interesting to see what happened if multiple generations married their imaginary friends. What might that look like by the end? So since there are no other challenges dealing with imaginary friends I decided to start my own.

Starting out
Create a brand new game file. You will be using this file exclusively to play your Legacy Challenge. You may select any neighborhood.

You can start your challenge with a couple. Since each generation must marry their imaginary friends the founders you create in Create A Sim can’t be counted as generation one. Starting with a couple will enable you to get to the first generation faster but you may choose to start with a single sim. They may be any age that can have children (YA, Adult and Elder for males, YA and Adult for females). You can have them look however you want and you may choose all their traits and likes.

General Rules:

The founder(s) must be placed in any of the standard towns on a lot that costs $14,700. In Sunset Valley this is 15 Summer Hill Court. In Riverview this is 345 Riverblossom Hills Drive.If you need to bulldoze or remove a building that is already there that is fine. Use what money you have left to create your house. You will be starting poor.
Your entire legacy must be on the original lot. You can expand the house as money allows.
No money or mood cheats.
Aging and story progression must be on. Mod story progression is allowed.
Lifespans must be at normal and you can’t use anything to pause or extend life.
The Legacy family must be the “Active Household” during the entire challenge. You may never switch the active household to another family.
You may age sims up via the birthday cake only once the game prompts you with a reminder of their impending birthday, not earlier. You do not have to use the birthday cake to age sims up, you can wait for the game to force the age transition if you wish.
You may not resurrect Sims.

RULES AMENDMENT!!::
Now that Supernatural has been introduced I wanted to add to the rules that you may create founders of any race (fairy, werewolf, etc.) You may also use magical means to change the race of the heir of a succeeding generation. To be heir however they must still marry their Imaginary Friend.

How to Play

Only the children who receive the doll that can become an imaginary friend can be considered for heirs.
Only kids with opposite sex imaginary friends can become an heir.
It is recommended that you have at least two potential heirs in case something happens to the first.
You can make the imaginary friend human either through using the chemistry table or through the science facility making you a potion after you give them a rainbow gem.
Traits for the next generation must be randomly assigned by the game or rolled.
You may have any job you want.
You may have any lifetime wish you want.
You can use any means to legitimately earn money such as fishing, collecting, gardening, writing, painting ...
You are allowed to have any pets available to you if you own Pets.
People can move into the family but cannot become part of the bloodline. (you may not move in someone who is rich to obtain money) Each heir must be married to and have children with their imaginary friend who is made human.
You can move out people other than the heir any time after they reach young adulthood.

Earning Legacy Points:
One point for your founder(s) and one point for each generation until the tenth.
One point for each unique lifetime wish that is achieved by a member of the bloodline. Only the human imaginary friend of the heir may earn points.
One point for reaching the top level of a career. (Self-employed options included) This is only true for the first time that career is used.
One point for creating a portrait of a family member (young adult or older) and keeping it on display after their death. This only includes members of the bloodline who are living in the house at the time it is painted.
One point for each $100,000 in net worth for the legacy house.
One point for earning 100,000 lifetime rewards point by a family member.
One point if there is something unusual about the imaginary friend of the heir (i.e. Hair color, eye color)
One point if the heir inherited an unusual trait from the imaginary friend parent (i.e. Hair color, eye color)

Comments