Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Time for a Holliday! ~ A 50 Foals Challenge

Moving over to the new forums! *throws confetti* Anyway, I had a 50 Foals Challenge before, but I don't know what happened to that file. It's long gone. So, I'm starting a new one! New horse, new owner. I shall be using the rules stated here. Well, for the most part anyway.

To start off, meet Ami Holliday.
0FLyw6p.png
Ami is a flirty girl who dreams of owning a fabulous horse.

Her horse, is Sara.
cQ6BNri.png
She's a Mustang. A mare who loves to keep clean and loves meeting new people.

Ami has decided that she would like to see if she could breed a fabulous horse. She believes that Sara is the perfect foundation, she just needs to find the perfect Stallion to breed her with. So, without wasting any time, the two head off to the Equestrian Center to see if there's a good Stallion there.
7QwQcBd.png
(She just looks so terrified. x3)

Once there, Ami selects the Stallion named Cavatina. He may not have the best traits in the world, but Sara's good traits could probably cancel out his bad ones.
gervpmO.png

Luckily that day was a nice one, because Ami decided to walk home from the Equestrian Center. She couldn't really bear much more time in the saddle.
hZ9mgHc.png

After a while, the two finally got home. Ami noticed something different across the street. Was that a moving truck? It was! This meant a new neighbor. She just had to go introduce herself. That was how she met Camilla.
Osoywck.png

The two really seemed to hit it off, and in a matter of days, they were engaged!
gQ3nMka.png

Time really does fly when you're having fun. Speaking of time flying, Sara had her very first foal! A colt Ami decided to name Baron.
aQtBhed.png
aP6zXa2.png

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Oh goodness. I had a feeling I would like the look of your horses and I was not disappointed. Sara looks amazing! And I really like how Baron turned out. I look forward to seeing more. :)
  • SerahMarieNovakSerahMarieNovak Posts: 25 Member
    @Rawla Thank you. ^.^
    aP6zXa2.png
    edited August 2014
    You're welcome. When you make another update, please let us know on the main challenge thread so we can hope hop on over and admire.

I shall. :3
    aP6zXa2.png
  • ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    Beautiful mare, and extra points for spelling Sara correctly! ;) People keep wanting to stick an 'h' on the end. Will be following.
    @Thrippa Thanks. ^.^ I've known people who spell the name both ways.
    aP6zXa2.png
  • DweiathecatDweiathecat Posts: 1,005 Member
    Nice. :) And btw, this might interest you. ;P
    3j2i.jpg
    Baron grew so fast. Ami could've sworn that the young stallion was only a foal a few days. He seemed to take more after his sire than he did his dam, refusing to be trained no matter what she did! So, for only 1,185 simoleons, Ami sold him. He might be a good horse for someone else, but not for her. He wouldn't listen to a word she said.
    HNgbjzD.png

Camilla, deciding that she would help Ami on her quest to breed the perfect foal, took Sara to the Equestrian Center once again. Cavatina was once again given as an option, but Camilla chose to breed Sara with Cascade this time around. He seemed like a good fit.
    LReVLtv.png

Later that same day, Sara was found to be pregnant! No second trip needed, and just lots of brushing and pets to give.
    O2oU8wa.png

In only a few days, Sara had her next baby. He was another colt that Ami and Camilla had agreed to call Dean. He was mostly white, taking that from his father. His mane turned out to be black like his mother's, while his tail turned white like his father's. Another thing Dean had in common with Sara were the black socks that go up to the halfway mark on his leg. Well, on most of his legs at least. It seemed one of his hind legs did not have the black sock.
    e2Pyqaj.png
    aP6zXa2.png
    Dean looks amazing! Silly Baron was being stubborn huh? lol Sometimes they are like that. Keep writing! I'll keep lurking. :)
  • Animal_SimmerAnimal_Simmer Posts: 79 Member
    Love this! Keep it up please!
  • Animal_SimmerAnimal_Simmer Posts: 79 Member
    @Rawla I am always lurking. I just recently got an account here but I can't wait to post my own 50 foal challenge!