Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims by Numbers Show - Winner announced!

1235...Next

Comments

• Pooky21365Pooky21365 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi Simmerville. While I have been a simmer since Sims 1, I haven't been nearly ambitious or creative enough to have a legacy. I'm a reader, but not a writer! LOL! So, you keep writing and I'll keep reading, with pleasure. Thanks! :D
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    @Pooky21365 That's cool! We need the readers even more than the writers! :)

Btw, there is a separate thread for the Gloomville Diaries, maybe you will comment there instead. I will not check this thread as often, not burying it totally though. Might be a few extra tidbits like "how did they do after the show" a bit later :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    KAKM61new wrote: »
    Oh, poor Ochana! That empty house! And selling off the stairs, yikes--that's true desperation. I cracked up at the stalker in the shower, too. Great start--I can hardly wait to find out the rules.<br />
    <br />
    I've got days 4-6 up at House of the Rising Sim-- we haven't had any more fires, but we've got quarreling, cancelled outings, and allegations of corruption!<br />
    <br />
    simsbynumberschallenge.blogspot.com/

@KAKM61new Whoops, I just thought I caught up with the HRS show, but think I must have missed the latest. Double checking, LOL.

Btw: See previous post with a link to the separate Gloomville Diaries thread. I will find your comments sooner there :)
  • CabsCabs Posts: 127 Member
    Loved this story, I may look into you legacy at some point as well. What are you planning to do with the 'loser' Sims? Are they gonna hang around the neighbourhood?
    @Cabs Hi! Yepp, they will stay in Gloomville (my Willow Creek) or Oasis Springs. And I think that the winner will have some contact with most of them.

I never told that Toby was my favourite to win, he was cute in a weird way, but he had 2 professions going. The winner didn't even have a Chore that could transform into a career, LOL. But it's of course fun to see what life will offer, rather than having it all set up in advance.

How's your own show project going?

Hope you'll enjoy Gloomville Diaries :)