Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombies :Z

How do you turn into a Zombie it is not in my create a sims supernatruel type box help me !!! :s

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited August 2014
    You cannot create zombies in CAS, but you can turn your normal Sim into it by:

1) Purchasing the 'Zombification Elixir' from the consignment store

2) Keep your Sims outdoor during a full moon, wait patiently until a zombie bites him/her (cruel,isn't it :\ )

PS: Oh, for some reason you cannot turn a vampire into a zombie by the second method (I tried it but nothing happened, not sure about it)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    sinead2006sinead2006 Posts: 20 New Member
    Thanks ?? :D
  • Options
    JenwalesJenwales Posts: 110 Member
    I don't think they actually bite you the zombies, I'm sure they don't.
    If you have the alchemy skill your sim can also create the elixir themselves.
    Thats the only way
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    Get your Sim to eat Brain Freeze A La Mode from the fridge. There is a random chance that it will turn them into a zombie
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Got this from The Sims Wiki:
    The zombie will be successful if they lunge at the Sim, grab them in a hug, and bite them. The target will push the zombie off and cough repeatedly then fall into a dying animation in which they are sucked below the ground, and rise again as a zombie. It will fail when the target Sim begins to scream to the point where the zombie holds their head and ceases the attack.

Oh, and about the other supernatural creatures:
    Supernatural Sims are unable to become zombies, unless randomly spawned as such by the game on the full moon. They can be bitten, but will only cough like a normal Sim, and will not transform. They can still however become zombies through use of elixirs or the reanimation spell by witches.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I use the "POTENT Zombification" Elixir. The (regular) "Zombification" Elixir will only last for 3 days. The "Potent" elixir will last untill you get the Potent Cure Elixir. Make sure you have the "cure" elixir BEFORE you change your sim into a zombie. As a zombie, you can't really communicate with others, and you'll only scare the consignment store clerk. So you're not going to be able to buy the cure. You can make the cure elixir, IF you have all of the ingrediants first. Personally, I buy the cure elixir BEFORE I turn my sim into a zombie!

On a funny off-topic (kinda) note: if you have University Life installed aswell, sims can streak around for awhile then change back into their clothes! Now if your sim is a zombie, you can still streak, but instead of running, your zombie sim staggers! Still funny! I thought I'd share my discovery. LOL!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Jenwales wrote: »
    I don't think they actually bite you the zombies, I'm sure they don't.<br />
    If you have the alchemy skill your sim can also create the elixir themselves.<br />
    Thats the only way

Zombies can bite other Sims.