Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Rules - 50 Foals Challenge (Sims3)

1235...Next

Comments

• ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    It can be surprisingly hard to let some of them go. I console myself that I have them all saved and can reintroduce them in another game anytime I wish. It's also one of the reasons I enjoy seeing my horses turn up in other peoples' challenges. I've actually transferred a few of my favorites into other households, or spun them off with family members when the house got too crowded; mostly I tell myself at the start (as in my story) that I'm only 'borrowing' this mare and she's not mine to get attached to. ;)
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Game or not, we get attached. I don't think there is a way not to. <3
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @Thrippa You know what I do the same thing! I save my favorites, the ones I know for sure I couldn't live without, then I am able to let the others go a bit easier. I have had times where a puppy or kitten will be born and I just couldn't sell/adopt them out. So to compromise, I save them to my bin and add them to a new family later. Your right we are just 'borrowing' these animals and cannot get attached. ;) Perfect logic I love it!
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited October 2017
    Great response Thrippa, I might have to do that too. I find the stallions i borrow much easier to let go (well except for this unicorn i just can't part with him) as i know i can use them one day again, but my main character lost her beloved mare just now and i'm crying like a baby (Grim Reaper took her). This part i'm finding very difficult even as a player so much more real than sims 2 is.
    You're not wrong @Rawla - game or not we get attached.

I managed to let the kids go as it just got too crowded and like Thrippa said easy to see them in the game or reintroduce if needed but horses dying... ok that's another kettle of fish i'm struggling as the player especially when not only my character loves them so much but i actually enjoy seeing them in my game - even with epic time line it's getting very difficult. I know Writing the next couple of chapters is going to be so emotionally hard looking back at the screenshots.
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited December 2017
    I wanted to take the time to thank you for allowing me to contribute to the 50 foal challenge. I had a wonderful time writing, playing and completing this challenge. I have officially now completed it and am more than happy for anyone who does decide to participate, are more than welcome to use any of the horses/foals i have uploaded to my exchange.
    Here is the link to their story and forum thread.
    My website
    My personal Blog
    Feel free to read a little about me behind the sims world :)

Once again thank you very much. I don't think this will be the last foal challenge i do :)
    Post edited by bebasim on
    bebasim wrote: »
    I wanted to take the time to thank you for allowing me to contribute to the 50 foal challenge. I had a wonderful time writing, playing and completing this challenge. I have officially now completed it and am more than happy for anyone who does decide to participate, are more than welcome to use any of the horses/foals i have uploaded to my exchange.
    Here is the link to their story and forum thread.
    My website
    My personal Blog
    Feel free to read a little about me behind the sims world :)

Once again thank you very much. I don't think this will be the last foal challenge i do :)

Congratulations Bebasim!! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. Thank you for sharing. <3
  • AppleBeeMeAppleBeeMe Posts: 1 New Member
    Being a horse fanatic I am so tempted to attempt this and document it... not sure I'd be able to sell the grown up foals; I'd want to keep them all! :D
    AppleBeeMe wrote: »
    Being a horse fanatic I am so tempted to attempt this and document it... not sure I'd be able to sell the grown up foals; I'd want to keep them all! :D

Your comment made my day. Have fun!