Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question?

What is fast lane and is it good?

Comments

• Options
    16Jenn16Jenn Posts: 254 Member
    edited August 2014
    dontreportmepleaseimafriend
  • Options
    AerithelAerithel Posts: 34 Member
    Hi there Jenn16, while I don't have this pack myself so I cannot speak as to whether it's good, but here's a summary of it from the Sims Wiki. Hope this helps.
    As the first stuff pack dedicated to vehicles and the fast-lane lifestyle, The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff pack allows the player to choose from four different lifestyle options: racing, intrigue, rockabilly and classic luxury. Each one offers unique items to outfit Sims with the newest fashions, home furnishings and vehicles. Now Sims can have the ultimate garage where they can store their hot rod, professional racing car or even their motorcycle. For example, there's a sponsor-laden racing jumpsuit, neon wall sign, trophy case, workbenches, tool boxes and loads more! Give them the ride they've always dreamed of, and the lifestyle to go along with it. With The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff pack, create the ultimate experience for the car enthusiast in you.
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi, jenn16, if you would like some images too, here is manual for this Stuffpack with screenshot of objects included:
    http://simsvip.com/game-guides/fast-lane-game-manual/ ;)
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    I have that stuff pack and its mostly vehicles and some race themed items. i never use the clothes but i have definitely used all the cars, driveways and garages.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.