Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can anyone give me a link or info of how to get TjStreak objects?

2...Next

Comments

• fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    I tried the exchange and downloaded some of her stuff and ran it through Custard to see if I could extract the distant terrain I seek, yet no good. there was nothing I could extract from them. I just don't understand how no one else has it.

Distant terrain is not CC. You will have to open the world in CAW to access the distant terrain.
    Firby nurbs!
  • angrystomachangrystomach Posts: 7 New Member
    > @fxchrfxchr said:
    > angrystomach wrote: »
    >
    > I tried the exchange and downloaded some of her stuff and ran it through Custard to see if I could extract the distant terrain I seek, yet no good. there was nothing I could extract from them. I just don't understand how no one else has it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Distant terrain is not CC. You will have to open the world in CAW to access the distant terrain.

and how am I supposed to do that exactly...
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited February 2018
    and how am I supposed to do that exactly...

Two ways:
    1) ask the creator if they will share their CAW files with you (probably not possible in this case?)
    2) this method: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Get+A+Downloaded+World+Into+CAW

Good luck :smile:
    Firby nurbs!
  • angrystomachangrystomach Posts: 7 New Member
    > @fxchrfxchr said:
    > angrystomach wrote: »
    >
    > and how am I supposed to do that exactly...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Two ways:
    > 1) ask the creator if they will share their CAW files with you (probably not possible in this case?)
    > 2) this method: [link]
    >
    > Good luck :smile:

that all is too technical and doesn't really solve what I was looking for, thanks anyway