Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is There a Way to Get SimPoints Without Purchasing?

They seem pretty expensive and everything seems more expensive! I just want some more hairstyles man... Sometimes to get paid items like that in other apps you can watch vids and stuff, is there anything similar for simpoints?
Was on modthesims today but couldn't really figure out how to get any of the downloadable items :/

Comments

• Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited July 2014
    There are ads in the store from time to time, 5 simpoints each.
  • Options
    MissBeckersMissBeckers Posts: 1,058 New Member
    edited July 2014
    @dannirobern
    Which hair styles ?
  • Options
    DewaldDewald Posts: 1 New Member
    l don't ware l do simspoint
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Dewald since you're a new member, I'll forgive you for necro-ing a 3-year old thread.

To answer your question, there used to be ads that gave 5 Simpoints for every ad you watched. However, they've been broken for several months and are now disabled for everyone until further notice.

More info here.

-von
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    AftrNoonOvrRideAftrNoonOvrRide Posts: 79 Member
    @Dewald since you're a new member, I'll forgive you for necro-ing a 3-year old thread.

To answer your question, there used to be ads that gave 5 Simpoints for every ad you watched. However, they've been broken for several months and are now disabled for everyone until further notice.

More info here.

-von

Nooooo! No wonder I was surprised to not see anymore ads that gift us points. :(
  • Options
    DJSkeetDJSkeet Posts: 2 New Member
    I’ve found some great free hairs on TSR. Newsea and Nightcrawler make gorgeous ones, to name just a few.