Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonus simpoints, not working

Hey guys, need some help.
On my Sims 3 launcher, it says that I can earn bonus simpoints by watching a video. When I click onto it though, it just takes me to this site. Does anyone know why it's not working or where I go to earn them?

Comments

• MissBeckersMissBeckers Posts: 1,058 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Go to the store section of this site,
    For me, I look around the entire store, they sometimes show up randomly or not at all.
    You just have to be patient and wait for the link to show up.
    Also, it says that after watching the video's that it can take up to 24 hours for the simpoints to show up.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited July 2014
    You must live in the USA as well. If you don't, you won't get the "free simpoints" button, when you get here.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey guys, need some help.
    On my Sims 3 launcher, it says that I can earn bonus simpoints by watching a video. When I click onto it though, it just takes me to this site. Does anyone know why it's not working or where I go to earn them?

The launcher seems to show that even if we have earned all we can in a day. Also, I have seen the site give a few at a time, then stop, and later that day, offer the rest. It seems to vary. Try being logged in to the site before clicking the link on the launcher, and also try different pages. Keep in mind, too, that the little point symbol doesn't show up immediately upon the page loading. AFTER the page is finished, many times, I have it show up. So, be patient, and just keep looking.

Thus far, when I get the points, they seem to show up right away.
  • Miss_CiaraDunneMiss_CiaraDunne Posts: 148 New Member
    edited July 2014
    You must live in the USA as well. If you don't, you won't get the "free simpoints" button, when you get here.

I'm in Ireland so maybe that's why it's not coming up then.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014

I'm in Ireland so maybe that's why it's not coming up then.

actually now you can get them no matter where you live.

but your can have a blocking setting in your internetsettings that makes them not show

I never tried from the launcher... but if you search teh store you might get lucky, they not allways there... and you need to let the store page loade even after it looks loaded.... becouse then they might arive.... then if you get lucky you can find a bunch at a time
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • MarLove6MarLove6 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I've been looking for bonus simpoints around the sims 3 store for months and I still can't find it. I live in the U.S.
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    MarLove6 wrote:
    I've been looking for bonus simpoints around the sims 3 store for months and I still can't find it. I live in the U.S.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • AmeliaMorganAmeliaMorgan Posts: 3 New Member
    I know it's been a few years since someone replied to this and I am so sorry.. But, the past day I've been trying the Bonus Sim Points ads too! I woke up hours after and they still aren't there.. I live in Australia myself if that helps at all? :)
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    I know it's been a few years since someone replied to this and I am so sorry.. But, the past day I've been trying the Bonus Sim Points ads too! I woke up hours after and they still aren't there.. I live in Australia myself if that helps at all? :)

Are you talking about the Ads not showing or Simpoints not showing?
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • AmeliaMorganAmeliaMorgan Posts: 3 New Member
    I forgot to delete my post. The simpoints weren't showing for nearly a day, so I thought I did it wrong, but they ended up coming through, now I'm just waiting for more ads to come through. I am so sorry I forgot to delete the post. :)
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Simpoints aren't showing for a lot of us, even after waiting a day after watching ads. :(
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    It's been a week for me and I am still waiting on the Simpoints to show up. I just watched another add and still nothing. :'(
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    I would be able to buy stuff on the Sim Store, but they never showed up in game :( Sorta just stopped playing Sims 3 since then
    FFCOojX.gif
    Here we go again EA need to step up to the plate fix the simpoints for us Simmers
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited June 2017
    Hey guys,

Simpoints not working is a known issue for many of us. If you haven't already, please visit my board on EA Answers HQ and click Me Too if your ads are playing but you're not getting SP for them.

Good luck!

-von
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    Simpoints are working again