Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦♦MizoreYukii wins The Sims Survivor: All-Stars! Reunion!♦♦

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited August 2014
    drbdpz.png
      Be fair.
      DO NOT be a sore loser or winner.
      Don't quote pictures if possible. Broken thread = broken season.
      Have fun!
      NO CHEATING! Cheating will result in automatic elimination. You will also be disqualified from participating in all future seasons.
      All, if any, Hidden Immunity Idol Codes must be used before the votes are read, but after all votes have been cast.
      All eliminations are final.
      All alliances must include thesims3boy in all emails. No exceptions.
      You must include your forum name in the voting poll when you vote.
      Players may not choose to skip voting polls.
      Players who quit the game may not be called back to the final jury.
      Any player who goes against TheSims3Boy’s wishes will be eliminated immediately. This includes disrespect for other players.
      Conspiring to split any winnings you may receive between anyone playing the game or anyone on the outside will result in immediate expulsion of the game.
      Contestants must have an avatar.
      Contestants must have a valid email to participate.
      Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the thread immediately (not allowed to actively post anymore.)
      Eliminated contestants are not to communicate with players in the game to discuss the game.
      GIF images may be posted, but do not go overboard with them.
      All players reserve the right to remove themselves from the game without warning.
      No player is allowed to vote for themselves during Tribal Council.
      Inter-tribe alliances are forbidden. You may only work with your own current tribe-mates.
      I have 99 problems but you won't be one.
      Failing to follow any of these rules will result in your IMMEDIATE removal from the game.
    Post edited by thesims3boy on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    adon5e.png

No more challenges!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    2uhsfep.png

CHALLENGE 1: Top Secret! - Heroes win!

CHALLENGE 2: Trivia Time - Villains win!

CHALLENGE 3: Now Playing at a Forum Near You - Heroes win!

CHALLENGE 4: Catch Me If You Can - Heroes win!

CHALLENGE 5: Joke's On You! - Caro & Renée win!

CHALLENGE 6: Fight Club - Villains win!

CHALLENGE 7: Family Feud - No winner!

CHALLENGE 7.5: Let's Do It Again! - Villains win!

CHALLENGE 8: We're on Island Time! - Lala wins!

CHALLENGE 9: Difference is Key - Hello wins!

CHALLENGE 10: Riddle Me This - Renée wins!

CHALLENGE 11: I Know How You Are - Hello wins!

CHALLENGE 12: Family Visit - Caro wins!

CHALLENGE 13: Even More Lies - Caro wins!

CHALLENGE 14: Tiki Tiki Timebomb - Hello wins!

CHALLENGE 15: Everyone is Scrambling - Katie wins!

CHALLENGE 16: The Final Wreck-ening - Katie wins!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    qp3osh.png

Votes

Hello votes for Caro
    Caro votes for Hello
    Katie votes for Caro
    Mizzie votes for Caro

Seventeenth person voted out and the ninth and final member of our jury... Caro.
    Caro, the tribe has spoken. You can say your goodbyes!

04d26f16f38937aa90ad7571534e2fc85b9dbd05_r.gif

Voting confessionals

For Caro
    I'm so sorry Caro! I really wanted to take you to to finale with us. I won't vote Hello out though. You were so helpful to us, and I thank you for everything you did.
    I really didn't want it to come to this. I really didn't. But I am going to stay true to my final two like I have been the whole game. I hope I'm not going home today. You've played a pretty great game and I would have taken you to the final three had the challenge results turned out different. But what's happened has happened. Anyways, thanks for becoming my ally and friend and this is truly one of the worst confessionals I have had to write. Caro, you are an amazing friend, a person who is caring and just all around fun to be with. You make this game better just with your friendly attitude and positive support no matter what happens. Though I've read confessionals where you have been targeted and people have started up the craziest of arguments and the biggest load of drama I have ever seen anywhere, you just took it all and left it there. You never added fuel to the fire, you watched and hoped it would burn out. Something I really appreciated yet never complimented anyone for doing it. This is by far the longest confessional I have ever written and you are worth every word in it. We formed an alliance with all the remaining heroes pre-merge hoping to catch every one of the villains that made it to the merge, but those plans ere cut short with blindsides, alliance switches, and a whole lot of drama. Every tribal council it seemed as though another hero went home. Except for us. We somehow managed to stay in this game long enough to find each other again and formed a new alliance to keep the heroes in the game. We encouraged each other and had fun until our time has run out. Regardless of who goes home today, whether you, Mizzie, or me-I admit that I am sad that we are not the final three, but I am glad that there will be heroes there representing us. :) I truly wish you the best, as always-say 'Hi' to the jury for me.
    I'm sorry. You've never spoken to me once this game and I tried to work with you during the last tribal but again, you didn't speak to me about it, where Hello at least responded to me. You are a great competitor, and from what I heard a good and loyal person. :) I went into this game not wanting to win but after seeing my tribe and alliances fall to pieces and watching every one of them leave I really wanted to do this, and make it to the end for ALL of them. #bo$$Squad #alliancevote

For Hello
    I'm sorry Hello. I wish we three could have made it to the final three but since Katie won the challenge I have to vote for one of you. I never wanted to do that but I chose you now because you often lied to me while I was trying to play an honest game. I probably will be voted out today though, so congrats on making it to the end!

We have our final three. There's Katie - after placing tenth her first season, she returned for a second time in Four Worlds. She was gunned for from the start, but quickly adapted. Winning the last two immunity challenges and four votes from the jury, she was given the title of Sole Survivor. She returned to All-Stars to do it again, and like last time she won, she won the final two immunity challenges. Will history repeat itself or will it take a left turn? Next we have Mizzie. Mizzie has never placed lower than sixth all three times she's played. This time she played her cards correctly, stuck with the right people, and mazed her way to the end for the very first time. Will she finally get what she's wanted since Llamas vs. Gnomes? And lastly, we have Hello. After making the final three in Llamas vs. Gnomes and losing to MC, she returned in Ziwa-Bonde just to place 9th. She's back for a third time out for vengeance and once again succeeded to make the final three. Will she finally figure out how to perform in front of a jury?

Congratulations Katie, Hello, and Mizzie. You three have made it as far as you can in this game. Starting tomorrow, the jury will begin their long-awaited opportunity to speak to you.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    16ib579.png
    2wfiu8g.png

With a vote of 5-3-1, MizoreYukii is the winner of The Sims Survivor: All-Stars!

VOTING CONFESSIONALS
    For Mizzie
    Kayla wrote:
    I honestly have no clue who deserves to win. I value honesty. I’d rather have no allies at all, than have someone pretend to trust me. So I am voting for this person simply because I think they stayed true to themselves, and tried their best not to hurt others.
    Caro wrote:
    My first and my last vote goes to you, Mizzie. At first I wanted to vote you out because you weren't that active but mostly to protect Trouble. I'm kinda glad that it didn't work because I know you weren't at home and I know how it feels to be voted out just because you couldn't be there. After that you really put everything into the game and worked hard on the challenges etc. You kinda played a similar game as I did. You stayed loyal to your original alliance but also worked with others to get farther in the game. And I had the feeling that you were mostly honest with everyone or at least with me. I trusted you more than Hello that's why I contacted you to work with us and yeah I just think you should win.
    Noah. wrote:
    I really hope you win because you are the most favorable choice for me. Sure you may not be a huge strategic, strong gameplayer - but none of the final 3 really are. I think between the 3 of you, you are the most deserving. I have liked you since the beginning, just because you seem like a cool person. Between you and Hello, I think you were just a much more likeable player because of your social game. You took advantage of the demise of the Villains and used it to get you here, and I think that is why you should win. If it couldn't be me or Silas, I guess you're not such a bad winner. You played a good game, and I am happy to be voting for you. Good luck, Mizzie!

Katie, I'm sorry that I can't vote for you. I'm just afraid that if I did you would win, and I really don't think you deserve to be the first double winner, since you didn't have any strategy and didn't really want to win until to you got to the final 3. It's nothing personal and I hope you don't hate me for not giving you my vote. I'm sorry.
    Skelda wrote:
    Hey Mizzie. Skelda here. You are not the person I thought I'd be voting for, but you are the best option left. I cannot express to you how grateful I was when you were willing to flip and vote off Mistey for me and I still think that was a good move for you. And as someone who has never been good at the challenges, I am able to overlook that and vote for you regardless. You fought hard to get where you got and I am going to be veey pleased if you win. You did well.
    Mistey wrote:
    Mizzie the only reason I'm voting you is I think a double winner should be out of the waters amazing in all aspects of survivor. Although I love loyalty, you did make some great game moves that got you to the end. Although I wish I was up there with you, or you not there at all, I'll happily vote for you. Sorry Katie is was super tough! <3
    For Katie
    Lala wrote:
    Katie is the only person who didn't lie to me. There is no way on earth I will ever trust one of the others left because they showed their true colors. I know that the way they played the game reflects their true nature -- not a good thing. Totally changed my feelings towards these two girls. I am ashamed for them. Seriously. If I were their mother I would disown them. They are bad through and through. Don't deserve to win, don't deserve to succeed in life at all. Liars eventually get what they deserve. If they win this, let them lose things important to them in the rest of their life. Karma is heck. I have no respect for them in the game or out of the game. Liars. The both of them. Go Katie!!!
    Renée wrote:
    I didn't think that I would be voting for Katie. For most of the game she was just in it to have fun and didn't try as hard as she could of. Admittedly, at first I went into jury thinking that my vote would go for Mizzie. I really didn't want a double winner at all (Sorry boyfriend). But the jury answers have really been illuminating.
    Hello, I feel like you did nothing to get here. You let Mizzie get all the blood on her hands, and you were not honest at all with her about contacting Skelda. You lied to her about when you did and I even told her when you were contacting him. For someone that was really loyal, you weren't as honest as you should have been. That is why I did not vote for you. I feel like you skirted your way to the final three again and I will not vote for someone who didn't exactly try to do anything during the game. (I know you won some immunities, but really, I think everyone won at least one.)
    Mizzie, I feel like you played really well this game, and I admire you for that. However, I cannot act like you turning to Skelda when I was voted out didn't upset me. You also told me how much you wanted him gone and how he was a threat. I thought you wanting to play an honest and loyal game would trump you wanting to win. It seemed as if that was the most important thing to you, and I honestly think had you of flipped to Qui, Katie and Mistey, you would still probably be in Final three, with less blood on your hands and a vote from me. You did do well and I am glad that I could help you get here, as I did protect you more than you probably know.
    Katie, honestly, my definition of a Sole Survivor is someone who goes through a hell of a lot and still gets to the top. You started this game not caring, and not trying. When all hell broke loose, something kind of clicked in you and you did some things you never intended on doing during this game. You proved that even when you were alone you could still prevail, and that is why I am voting for you. I am astonished on how well you did with the last two immunity challenges and I know that you must of tried really hard, because I know you hate challenges of that nature. You did what you had to do in order to survive and bring home a win not just for yourself, but for the Villains. I am voting for you based on the fact that I feel like you went through more challenges than Mizzie or Hello did and you faced more adversity than the other two. I admire you for getting to final three basically, on your own. Good job <3
    Joel wrote:
    Because Zombies (c
    (Katie just deserves to win the most tbh)
    For Hello
    Qui wrote:
    i think based on the answers to my questions she really did the best, everyone did amazing but she did a great job, also i wanted to vote for katie but u said u played to help noah win.....i cant vote for someone to win who didnt want to win so thats why i voted for this person :)
    Player of the Season

Skelda votes or Caro
    Noah votes for Caro
    Lala votes for Caro
    Mistey votes for Renee
    Joel votes for Renee
    Caro votes for Lala
    Kayla votes for Lissa
    Qui votes for Mistey
    Renee votes for Qui

Caro is the Player of the Season!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    1zfhm45.png

303fgh1.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    102trh0.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    14ddmyg.png

20th place: 50 SimPoints
    19th place: 50 SimPoints
    18th place: 50 SimPoints
    17th place: 50 SimPoints
    16th place: 50 SimPoints
    15th place: 50 SimPoints
    14th place: 50 SimPoints
    13th place: 50 SimPoints
    12th place: 100 SimPoints
    11th place: 100 SimPoints
    10th place: 100 SimPoints
    9th place: 100 SimPoints
    8th place: 100 SimPoints
    7th place: 100 SimPoints
    6th place: 100 SimPoints
    5th place: 100 SimPoints
    4th place: 100 SimPoints
    3rd place: 500 SimPoints
    2nd place: 1000
    Sole Survivor: 4000

Quitting the game will result in your consolation prize being revoked under any and all circumstances.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    2gy7kfs.png

Egun Tribe Voting - 1
    Day 2
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/55YLSML

Yinxiong Tribe Voting - 2
    Day 4
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RN3PX3Z

Egun Tribe Voting - 3
    Day 12
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XQR8236

Egun Tribe Voting - 4
    Day 15
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YG3LF9Z

Yinxiong Tribe Voting - 5
    Day 17
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SP82BYP

Egun Tribe Voting - 6
    Day 17
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SP8X33N

Yinxiong Tribe Voting - 7
    Day 18
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C7TDVVG

Yinxiong Tribe Voting - 8
    Day 20
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X3CZTLF

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 9
    Day 24
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/582XH9T

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 10
    Day 26
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5KVYLSS

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 11
    Day 28
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MDJBBJR

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 12
    Day 30
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K2SHSSN

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 13
    Day 32
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NR655TC

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 14
    Day 33
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5MD577T

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 15
    Day 36
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6N3T9C9

Ji Hao Fuhuo Tribe Voting - 16
    Day 39
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TRGHKNJ
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    xueeg.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    14lpvcy.png

Harry's First Impressions

Joel - He was the first out in Llamas vs. Gnomes, and I can't remember if it was his fault, or he just fell on the wrong side of alliances, but I feel like he is going to be at least a jury member. He has friends in the game now, and I think they will keep him around.

Tessa - Flat out, people are going to gun for her because of her tendency to flip on alliances because she loses trust for people so quickly. Placed on the Heroes solely to separate her and Renee to avoid problems between the two, and this decision was made by both Nana and I. I don't think she will go far in this game.

Trouble - I think her and Lala will team up and really be solid. Trouble will make the merge, but she won't make final 3. The Heroes have 5 people from Ziwa-Bonde, and they could potentially team up and get the other five out quickly.

Franco - Her first season she didn't have a single alliance and she went to final 6. In Ziwa-Bonde, she had a small alliance, and went to final 5. I think she will be in a huge Heroes alliance this time and go before the merge is some crazy fliparoo moment, and even Nana and I will be blindsided.

Kayla - She had SO much potential in Ziwa-Bonde, and like Ziwa-Bonde, she is my pick to win the entire game. I want to see more of Kayla, but that won't happen if she chooses the wrong people to align with! Please keep her around until the merge! She is so smart and really thinks things through - but that could also be her downfall.

Mizzie - I love Mizzie's attitude through anything! She is really Hero material and never has an ill feeling about anyone, even if they just voted her out. Unfortunately, I cannot see her winning this game, or even making it to final 4. If she makes final 3, there is no doubt in my mind that she will win. She is one of my favorite players of ALL TIME. I feel like people take advantage of her, and it's not fair. I would love to see Hero gone Villain from her, and see some fire!

Lissa - Pre-merge. I think people will really gun for her because of her performance in Ziwa-Bonde. Is there a chance she could make the merge? Yes. Is there a chance she could win? No. Is there a chance she'll ever dismiss errors? No.

Hello - She gets more ruthless every game - but she's LOYAL! Even in the worst moments, she is true to who she trusts and she still fights alongside her partners even if there are only two left in the alliance. Definitely see her making the final 3 again if she plays her cards right.

Lala - I can't wait to see how she plays without Aitkens. he has gotten her in trouble in the past because she has seriously been his labrat whenever they have been together, so it's exciting to see how Lala really plays without anyone calling shots for her. I am not sure where she will fall under results, but where she is in the game whether that be 20th place or 1st place, she'll make big moves.

Caro - She has been a background-ish player in the past. I hope she really makes her presence known and makes big moves, even if that gets her voted out. I think she will go far.

Aitkens - I'm not going to lie and say I asked him back just to see how fast he'd be out of the game. He also came back because Lala said she wouldn't play without him. I see him trying to woo the girls like he thinks he did the last two games he's played, and then they're gonna steal his car or something.

Loppie - Without a doubt I predict a pre-merge boot for Loppie. Pre-game, she stated she'd rather be with the heroes, and I think the villain tribe will grant that wish.

Nick - I can't wait to see how well Nick sabotages his chances this time. He always comes up with new ways to really screw himself and other people over!

Pixie - Number one pick to win. I believe she would have won in Encore if the jury hadn't been so bitter!

Renée - Do I see Renée making the merge? Yes. Do I see Renée making it to the end? No. I think Renée overthinks things at times, and she may jump the gun on one of her plans, and she'll be sent right home. But I have been wrong before!

Katie - Out of all the winners playing again, Katie is my pick to win for a second time - but I only see this happening if Aitkens or Noah is in the final 3 with her.

Noah - I think Noah and Skelda are going to play as one, and that will irritate people to no end. I would bet my life that the only jury vote Noah will get will be Skelda's.

Skelda - I have heard that Skelda is only playing to help Noah win. That's not what TSS is - NEXT!

Mistey - I think Mistey's chances are very high this time. Last time in Four Worlds, I think Mistey would have won the entire thing if it hadn't been for that rock. I'm #teammistey all the way!

Qui - If I had to guess, I would guess that the next male winner would be Qui, and that this is the season that would happen in. If he plays his cards right, and stays away from Loppie, he's golden!

Nana's First Impressions
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Hello83433
    "Hello"
    Llamas vs. Gnomes: 2nd place (2/16)
    Ziwa-Bonde: 10th place (10/18)
    All-Stars: ? place (?/20)
    Days Spent on Redemption Island: N/A

Katieeee
    Friends vs. Foes: 9th place (9/14)
    Four Worlds: Winner (1/20)

Katie is the second, after Nanatorium, Flash Mob honoree to play. Although, she's the first honoree to earn their title while in the middle of a season.
    Katie is the only person in the final 5 in Four Worlds to never win an individual immunity challenge.
    Days Spent on Redemption Island: 0

KleineMuff
    "Caro"
    Llamas vs. Gnomes: 5th place (5/16)
    Ziwa-Bonde: 18th place (18/18)

MizoreYukii
    "Mizzie"
    Llamas vs. Gnomes: 6th place (6/16)
    Ziwa-Bonde: 6th place (6/18)
    All-Stars: Winner (1/20)
    Mizzie is the first and currently only person who finish in the same spot twice.
    She has gotten to the final 6 every time she's played.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    This season was originally titled The Sims Survivor: Anarchy. Before returning players were finalized at the twist, Anarchy's twist would be "no tribes, no rules, no mercy".
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Let's get this party started.
  • Options
    misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited July 2014
    yass-beyonce.gif?w=612&h=408
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
  • Options
    kayla1686kayla1686 Posts: 1,697 Member
    edited July 2014
    10352406_337657929714685_3326103102235704823_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Is the game open, or just the thread? O_O
    The thread is just open. :) However, Day 1 starts tomorrow.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited July 2014
    IMG_1184_zps97a10fc0.jpg

The heroes have the better parking spots, obviously. :D

Yay for Survivor!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ugh...the day I'm busy...xD
    Will there be a challenge tomorrow? :c
    What time does the game start?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    LOL Lala :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ugh...the day I'm busy...xD
    Will there be a challenge tomorrow? :c
    What time does the game start?
    No, there will be no challenge tomorrow. :) And the game starts whenever I can get it started. All there will be is the tribe emails and information. :)
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited July 2014
    50dc978d8bca7_576.gif

Good Luck y'all! This will be fun! :wink:
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited July 2014
    EHRMAHGURD EXCITING. :D

Okay, so-
    1. Awesome banners. :mrgreen:
    2. I'm a Hero, yay! :)
    3. Yinxiong sounds WAY cooler than Egun. 8)
    3. My tribemates are Joel, Tessa, Trouble, Franco, Kayla, Mizzie, Hello, Lala and Caro. HI /waves/
    4. Love the new rule you added, Harry. Hehe.
    5. We start TOMORROW. Woo. :D
    6. You saw Kayla gave me her consolation prize, well shall I tell you how to use that here instead of on the old thread, so not to have both threads on the front page simultaneously?
    7. Kayla, that image is amazing.
    8. Lala, I agree. :thumbup:
    9. Can you tell I'm excited yet? :lol:
    10. Why am I still talking in numbered points? I have no idea. Apparently I thought it made sense when I started, but I kept coming up with more things to say. :D:lol:
    11. Alright, I think I'm done now!
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    YAY LISSA! Just tell me what to do with that prize here, I don't like have two TSS threads on the same page. :lol: