Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

About the 'Master Romancer' LTW

I have a few questions about this wish after several tried and failed attempts at it.

Anyone know for sure if it matters if...

- It is a 'WooHoo' or a 'Try For Baby' interaction (as both are by all means a 'woohoo' just one is for reproduction and the other just to satisfy certain sim wishes).

- It takes place all in one World or multiple, such as when you have World Adventures and your sims live in Sunset Valley, if a single Woohoo takes place in France, one single woohoo in Egypt then three in Sunset Valley if you can still get the LTW as long as they were all in different places.

- When it says different places, it CAN be in different 'homes', correct? I mean two different homes don't cancel each other out due to the fact that they both are of the same type though not the same house?

Looking for solid, proven answers; facts.
Being merely 'sure' but not knowing for yourself but just hearing or reading something to back it up doesn't help as people and things always have a chance of being wrong.

The Wish doesn't seem to keep track of how I am progressing in it... I see no way of telling where I stand, so I THINK I am just one new location, new object for Woohoo and new Sim to Woohoo with away from getting the wish points... And... Nothing...
Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
JrTlDGw.jpg

Comments

• muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited May 2014
    where have you woo hoo'd? bed ,hot tub,shower, tree house, igloo , leaf pile, photo booth,movie lot, city hall, theater, in a tent......
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited May 2014
    where have you woo hoo'd? bed ,hot tub,shower, tree house, igloo , leaf pile, photo booth,movie lot, city hall, theater, in a tent......

I only have Generations, Late Night and World Adventures.
    And I went and used five different places. Telling where wouldn't make a difference, it's not an issue of figuring out five places, the question is as posted:

Anyone know for sure if it matters if...

- It is a 'WooHoo' or a 'Try For Baby' interaction (as both are by all means a 'woohoo' just one is for reproduction and the other just to satisfy certain sim wishes).

- It takes place all in one World or multiple, such as when you have World Adventures and your sims live in Sunset Valley, if a single Woohoo takes place in France, one single woohoo in Egypt then three in Sunset Valley if you can still get the LTW as long as they were all in different places.

- When it says different places, it CAN be in different 'homes', correct? I mean two different homes don't cancel each other out due to the fact that they both are of the same type though not the same house?

I would never add all or too many expansions. It seems like the more expansions the more possibility of issues. So usually I go with only two, this one time I have gone as far as three..

Thanks for responding EswenRaedself & muddypaws4167.

EswenRaedself... You know it kind of sounds/ sounded to me like you are/were talking RL stuff with your Ex and not a Sims issue he's had/having but honestly I don't even want to know! :lol: I'm just saying though.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited May 2014
    I completed the master romancer LTW once, and discovered something quite by accident.

I was playing a YA female, and this was her LTW.

Her first target was Beau Merrick, and they did the deed in her bed.

Her second target was Ace Wilde, and they did it at a rabbit hole.

Her third target was Tom Wordy, and they did it at a different rabbit hole.

Her fourth target was Romeo Rake, and they did it at his home, in his bed.

Her fifth target was Vladimir Schlick, and they did it at his home, in his bed.

After that all of a sudden her LTW was completed. Before this I thought it had to be in five completely different places, but since she did it in three different beds in three different locations, my thought changed on that.
  • TaikaJamppaTaikaJamppa Posts: 14 New Member
    I have yet to woohoo for the 1st time, but I got 3 targets ready with romantic relationship to my YA female witch. She charms them and gets laid... Woohoo. ;)
  • MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    I don't think the World Adventures count. I tried this LTW once with a traveller. She woohooed a couple of time in China, Egypt and France as well as a few times at various rabbit-holes around town. I wish I had kept track so I would know for sure. I'm just starting a new game and trying it again. I'm starting with a YA female in the medicine career. She is going to study science extensively for cloning purposes. She is going to 'Try For Baby' repeatedly and clone future partners for her children. I came here with similar questions as the original poster. Do I need to 'WooHoo' and 'Try For Baby'? I was also wondering if I had to woohoo with each partner in 5 different places, but that seems to be answered.

I've also copied the Goth family and mansion into my custom world. With nrass Story Progression, Gunther and Cordelia always seem to be at each other's throats. I'm setting him as my first target. Maybe that will encourage a divorce and keep them apart.