Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Female Hairstyles

Comments

• Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited May 2014
    That braided/black one is perfect.. love it and shall use it on my sims!
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited May 2014
    Keffers wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

These are my favorites as well and they certainly all look MUCH better than TS3 hair! Sadly, there is STILL no LONG hair to be seen! Are they really going to tell me that there will be NO WAIST LENGTH HAIR in TS4???? :evil: I am NOT happy about this!

Do you know how difficult waist length hair would be? It would clip so much. It's why you rarely see waist length hair on video game characters.

Nope.
    Meh, waste length hair worked in Sims 3, and didn't clip. No reason it can't in Sims 4.

Yup.

Even the long CC hair I used to play with never clipped. If the hair moves anything like TS3 hair, there would be no cutting and clipping.

I have my hair down to my bottom, and I'd love to make my simself in game, and when I do with out CC in TS3 I always settle for that long straight hair that comes in 2 styles and that's it. :[

Long hair! Huzzah!

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2014
    I am hooked! :mrgreen: The new CAS trailer was incredible - such gorgeous clothing and hairstyles for both men and women :D I love the look of the neighbourhood from the few sneak peeks we have seen :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    edited May 2014
    kovu0207 wrote:
    3) I still think the hair is too blocky and Polly Pocket like. (See picture below) I want wispier hair, not just a solid clump.

MX2362.jpgtumblr_n5j32zeYTC1smzszto1_500.png

LOL! Best example I've seen. :(:(
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited May 2014
    shan_26 wrote:

LOL! Best example I've seen. :(:(

Haha thanks. :lol: I can't deny that TS4 sims are very pretty facially, and the new CAS looks interesting. The only issue I have is the Polly Pocket hair. :(
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2014
    I would love to have the hair that sim madness has for both ts4 and ts3 sims. I'm still hopeful were going to get some curlier hair from the sims 3 store before it's done and long hair as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I am hooked! :mrgreen: The new CAS trailer was incredible - such gorgeous clothing and hairstyles for both men and women :D I love the look of the neighbourhood from the few sneak peeks we have seen :D

I like the hair that Kate's avie is wearing.
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    edited May 2014
    hopefully, we can change the colors of the hair. i'm sure we can. they probably just want to show different styles and possible colors.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Mandylcd wrote:
    You beat me to it, I literally just took 22 photos of the hair hahah. Including a few males hairstyles with the different colored mohawk. I'm not 100% in love with the blocky and shininess of it all, but I don't mind it. There are a lot of great hairstyles and I can see where they've tried going with it, I just wish they were a bit more detailed.

Also, they're missing a few ethnic, textured hairstyles. Not all women of color wear boxed braids, dreadlocks, and relaxers but it's more than TS3 so I can't complain too much. These here are my two favorites so far.

axy0zt.jpg

30ue8h4.jpg

vhtkdu.jpg

My hair looks like the photo below but I can see how hard it could be to define each and every curl and it doesn't seem they are going for much definition in any of their styles.
    Jasika-nicole-short-hair.jpg

You have beautiful hair, simmadness! I would love to have hair like this in the game but I agree with you, it would be too detailed-at least it seems that way considering the other styles they have shown so far. Maybe at some point in the future...

Simmadness can I use your picture for the sims 3 store? I would love if they'd release d that for TS3 Sims. My sim Nikki would look stunning in that hair.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm loving the hairstyles! :)
    I don't actually mind the way the hair looks.

But I too am worried about the colours.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I'm sure we'll get the main colors red,blonde,brown,pink and orange. Black has been shown that's why I didn't list it.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2014
    I find it hard to believe they are really going to IGNORE the "long hair issue" yet again. I am VERY disappointed. I really hope they surprise me.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I don't know I think there will be long hair. Bella has a long hair style. I'm hoping that there will be long curly as well and short curly like Simmadnesses hair.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    AKirbeh wrote:
    oh yeah, I see the resemblance
    250px-Brandi_Broke.pngtumblr_n5klkfIhsP1ryyo0jo9_250.png

Now I can make Brandy Broke. :P
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I'd love a hairstyle like this in TS4 in an ep or from the sims 4 store.

This is a custom hairstyle I used for TS2. Note see how good it made this townie look?
    LindaBartlett.jpg
  • Options
    Jess343434Jess343434 Posts: 33
    edited May 2014
    Keffers wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

Are they really going to tell me that there will be NO WAIST LENGTH HAIR in TS4????

Do you know how difficult waist length hair would be? It would clip so much. It's why you rarely see waist length hair on video game characters.

Nope.
    Meh, waste length hair worked in Sims 3, and didn't clip. No reason it can't in Sims 4.

Yup.

Even the long CC hair I used to play with never clipped. If the hair moves anything like TS3 hair, there would be no cutting and clipping.

Hair in TS3 is more of a sheet. The hair for TS4 looks more blocky and much thicker. This could create more of a problem with clipping, especially if the hair doesn't move.
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited May 2014
    Polly Pocket! I knew the hair reminded me of something. Some of the styles, especially for men, also remind me of plant sim hair. The blond colours are rather scary. I really hope there are more colour choices because without cast they are rather limited. There are some pretty nice styles.
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited May 2014
    I like the styles but I don't like the actual hair. It looks chunky likes it matted together. I am not worried though because I know when the game comes out someone will make some cc hair I can download.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    AKirbehAKirbeh Posts: 106 Member
    edited May 2014
    Jess343434 wrote:
    Keffers wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

Are they really going to tell me that there will be NO WAIST LENGTH HAIR in TS4????

Nope.

Yup.

Hair in TS3 is more of a sheet. The hair for TS4 looks more blocky and much thicker. This could create more of a problem with clipping, especially if the hair doesn't move.

I agree
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I don't know I think there will be long hair. Bella has a long hair style. I'm hoping that there will be long curly as well and short curly like Simmadnesses hair.

Bella's hair is not long. Barely past shoulder length is not long. Waist length or longer is long.
  • Options
    girlformergirlformer Posts: 231 New Member
    edited May 2014
    jesus christ they need to make hair be pullable like the sims themselves. also if they remove the color wheel, again, i refuse to buy this game. i just. no. why

hair is SO important??? what the heck ea
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2014
    The hair styles are lovely. But I would like to see hair that stretches down to the middle of the back. And as far I have seen of the hair styles that have been shown so far. None of them appear to reach the middle of the back. All the hair styles that I have seen so far appear to be upper chest length, and shorter. Plus I didn't see any hats or other head gear. I thought that we would be getting head gear. So what happened to them? :D
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited May 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    The hair styles are lovely. But I would like to see hair that stretches down to the middle of the back.

I agree, lots of people, both men and women have hair longer than their shoulders. I would call Bella's hair a medium length style, anything mid way down a person's back or longer is what I personally would consider long hair. :)
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2014
    kovu0207 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    The hair styles are lovely. But I would like to see hair that stretches down to the middle of the back.

I agree, lots of people, both men and women have hair longer than their shoulders. I would call Bella's hair a medium length style, anything mid way down a person's back or longer is what I personally would consider long hair. :)
    There is one hair style that was shown. I think it might be a French braid. It could be long hair, since we've only seen the front view. So there is hope that at least one hair style in the latest CAS vid might be long hair. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    kovu0207 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

There is one hair style that was shown. I think it might be a French braid. It could be long hair, since we've only seen the front view. So there is hope that at least one hair style in the latest CAS vid might be long hair. :D

Not good enough. I want to see ALL of the hair and I want to know the DETAILS on what we can and cannot do with it regarding hair color and length.