Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Pg 6 Current Version; save file TBA) Evermore Falls: An Everything World!

ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Welcome to Evermore Falls, a collaboration world between yours truly and SandraKB! :)

Have you ever wanted a world where you could could truly have it all? A place for all EPs, all store worlds, empty lots for building, EA houses and lots already placed, and every type of climate? Then Evermore Falls is the world for you!

15592721476_c1aa5be410_o.jpg
(*) More pics further down page! (*)

Evermore Falls offers a variety of scenery for all of your Sims' needs; whether your sim wants to experience the single city life, raise a family in the suburbs, relax in the quiet countryside, seek fellow spooktacular neighbors, retire in tropical paradise, travel to exotic islands, or even escape to the future, Evermore Falls has it all! :thumbup:

My name is Ashley (or Ash, if you'd prefer). I am the general designer and planner of the world. My friend, Sandra (Sandy), is the world builder and also offers her creative ideas on things to add or change, such as the Movie Island. Basically, we swap our skills and thoughts. Yay teamwork! :lol:

We both wanted a world that could encompass everything while using only EA stuff.

This world will be rather large, so it will need a decent computer. Sandra's computer is a bit more lower end than mine, but she's not really having any lag issues or anything of the like; due to numerous CAW edits and issues the past few months, we haven't yet released a BETA. We've been testing the world for major bugs and issues before submitting a BETA so that the version you get properly runs. This is part of why it has taken so long, sorry!

This world uses all EPs, Store Worlds, and Venues
. We are also going to try adding the Premium Content items. This world will not use any CC, but will have a few of our personally made lots included. If you do not have certain worlds, the shells of the houses will be there, but some of the decorative pieces will be missing, and certain trees may be swapped. Unfortunately, this is not something we have control over, as we designed this world to use what was available. There will be, however, a "Basic" version for people who do not have all the Store Worlds, or even all EPs. We are considering also releasing a "Blank" version that only has lots but no buildings.

What this world has:

-A main island with a city section, Current Town section, and Old Town section (think Industrial and Victorian).

-A tropical island for all of your sand-loving needs.

-A Futuristic island to experience the future without leaving the world.

-A Candy island for your sweet tooth fix.

-Dinosaur island

-Movie island for you to place lots that might otherwise look odd elsewhere. The film studio rabbithole is there.

-Egypt, China, and France themed islands

-As well as various smaller islands for whatever your fancy may be.

-This world will have all of the appropriate spawners and will include things such as dive spots.

You can add new lots--the world is flat enough--but you have to move slowly so that it doesn't change to red. This is especially true near the city. The only places you cannot place lots are those with no routing. The places with no routing are: mountains, bridges, and anything with a steep ridge.

This world will be close to 300 if not a bit more. We're basing much of it based on how well CAW can handle editing in-game. After a certain amount, it won't go into game, which is a sign there's too much. We will have some of our own buildings, and may edit some of EA's houses/lots with some of the store stuff, too. For example, we are considering putting World of Wonder on a larger lot to incorporate the balloon and Le Cirque stuff. :)

We will always have the world export and any future save file on our PC's, as well as in a save file storage so that if something were to glitch on this site, we have it.

A few scenery pics of Evermore Falls:

15616400985_827e7d7124_o.jpg
14995644084_9269de1a67_o.jpg
14996245693_caf44575e4_o.jpg
15613728211_6683a6fe63_o.jpg
15592722326_3abf077684_o.jpg
14995643824_af36583b30_o.jpg
14996244693_b12c03b7cb_o.jpg
15616401085_2991c168ff_o.jpg
15616400665_e85b110cc0_o.jpg
14996245103_d9f9ff1124_o.jpg
15430396787_04b7026a57_o.jpg
[imghttps://farm6.staticflickr.com/5600/15613727921_518b4a04a2_o.jpg[/img]
15430809720_e9ba78f7a7_o.jpg
14996245003_3853517b4c_o.jpg
15617226512_564d04c60f_o.jpg

And, lastly, this lovely haunt. ;)
15617458092_24546659bf_o.jpg

(*) Note: The beta is still being made (editing terrain and such in CAW), but will be released very soon. (*)

Thank you to those who have been patiently waiting, and to those who may be interested! <3

P.S. Here is our official e-mail for the world: evermorefalls@gmail.com
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990
Post edited by ashcrash19 on

Comments

• kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello Ash :) Evermore Falls looks fabulous so far! Well done! You and SandraKB are very clever :D I look forward to seeing it when it is complete. I will bookmark this thread :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited May 2014
    Awe, thank you so much, Kate! So happy to know you like what we have so far. It's definitely a WIP, but has much promise...though I might be biased. :wink:
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited May 2014
    So far this is looking fabulous and huge! Can't wait to see it when it is all finished, wishing you guys tons of luck and thank you for the link! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    MeaganJo wrote:
    So far this is looking fabulous and huge! Can't wait to see it when it is all finished, wishing you guys tons of luck and thank you for the link! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much, MeaganJo! That means so much coming from such a lovely lot designer as yourself! :XD:

It is quite huge, haha. But we wanted a world where people could really feel at "home" for the rest of their simming days, whether it be until TS4 or way after!
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited May 2014
    ashcrash19 wrote:
    MeaganJo wrote:

Thank you so much, MeaganJo! That means so much coming from such a lovely lot designer as yourself! :XD:

It is quite huge, haha. But we wanted a world where people could really feel at "home" for the rest of their simming days, whether it be until TS4 or way after!

Thank you for your very sweet comment :)

Sims are going to enjoy this all in one adventure and never get bored. I've book marked it and will be watching the progress. :) If you guys need to tone down my lots, I am perfectly fine with that as a lot of them have high detail.
    edited May 2014
    MeaganJo wrote:
    ashcrash19 wrote:
    MeaganJo wrote:

Thank you for your very sweet comment :)

Sims are going to enjoy this all in one adventure and never get bored. I've book marked it and will be watching the progress. :) If you guys need to tone down my lots, I am perfectly fine with that as a lot of them have high detail.

Thanks for the encouragement! :mrgreen:
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Ash. :) Your world is looking great so far, the end result I am sure will be awesome. :)
    FEvr1sR.gif
    edited May 2014
    Hi Ash. :) Your world is looking great so far, the end result I am sure will be awesome. :)

Awe, thanks so much, Christine! Your world is very stellar, too! <3
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited May 2014
    Looking good, Ashley! Keep us posted :D .
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    edited May 2014
    despina53 wrote:
    Looking good, Ashley! Keep us posted :D .

Thanks, Dee! Sandra tries to work on it everyday, since she has the ability to. I don't work from home, so there will be times when she has to come on and say stuff/post stuff. :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited May 2014
    Evermore Falls looks and sounds great ! :) Sims will enjoy living there! The Islands sound great. You will have fun and enjoy working on your world. :)
    edited May 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Evermore Falls looks and sounds great ! :) Sims will enjoy living there! The Islands sound great. You will have fun and enjoy working on your world. :)

Awe, thank you so much for the kind words, Rosemow! :mrgreen:
  • nitakissesnitakisses Posts: 129 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Looks great. Can't wait for it to be finished. I will be on the look out for the DL button.
  • Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    edited May 2014
    Well, your world looks already awsome. I actually want a beach towel, a non-alcoholic coconut-drink, a good book and find a nice place to relax on ... on picture 4 ... on the nice little island. Hope all goes well while working on your world. Looking forward to see it finished.
    Lari :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• thedecayedthedecayed Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2014
    This looks awesome! Good job you two! ^^
  • AndieAllieAndieAllie Posts: 2
    edited May 2014
    Your world is looking awesome Ash. I'm very excited for it to be ready for DL. Unfortunately my current town isn't working well and my Sims need somewhere new to call home. Keep up the great work :-)
    edited May 2014
    nitakisses wrote:
    Looks great. Can't wait for it to be finished. I will be on the look out for the DL button.

Thank you so much, Nitakisses! I hope the wait won't be too long, then! :wink:
    edited May 2014
    Well, your world looks already awsome. I actually want a beach towel, a non-alcoholic coconut-drink, a good book and find a nice place to relax on ... on picture 4 ... on the nice little island. Hope all goes well while working on your world. Looking forward to see it finished.
    Lari :)

Haha, me too, Larifari2009! So many islands to explore and relax in. :shock: :lol:
    edited May 2014
    thedecayed wrote:
    This looks awesome! Good job you two! ^^

Thanks! I've been showing these comments to Sandra, as she's been hard at work on the world and kind of placed me as the forums girl, haha. I'll be sure to let her know! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    AndieAllie wrote:
    Your world is looking awesome Ash. I'm very excited for it to be ready for DL. Unfortunately my current town isn't working well and my Sims need somewhere new to call home. Keep up the great work :-)

Awe, you're so sweet, AndieAllie! Your friend request was accepted, btw.

I hope this world can be your new home, then! :mrgreen:
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited May 2014
    WOW!!! it looks awesome, I love the layout and the roads net keep up the good job!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
    edited May 2014
    junceda wrote:
    WOW!!! it looks awesome, I love the layout and the roads net keep up the good job!

Thank you so much, Junceda! :mrgreen:
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2014
    I can't wait to see the final project, the funny thing is I was storming up an idea like this in my crazy head a few years ago. I wanted to collaborate worlds together. But to my discovery, CAW just wasn't easy to do for me so I scrapped this, and here I see it's coming to life, makes me a very happy simmer, I'm so glad you had this same idea. And I'm honored you want to use some of my studio builds for this. :mrgreen:
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

edited May 2014
    I can't wait to see the final project, the funny thing is I was storming up an idea like this in my crazy head a few years ago. I wanted to collaborate worlds together. But to my discovery, CAW just wasn't easy to do for me so I scrapped this, and here I see it's coming to life, makes me a very happy simmer, I'm so glad you had this same idea. And I'm honored you want to use some of my studio builds for this. :mrgreen:

Awe, you're too kind, Dragon! Really, you had a similar idea? How cool! Thank you so much for letting us use your builds--it's greatly appreciated! :mrgreen:
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2014
    This. My son tried to create a world using CAW but for some reason it would not install correctly, it was gitchy and really hard to use. That was 18 months ago... Maybe he should try again...? [I am just thinking out loud.. :lol:]
    Anyway, Ash, I love the look of this world, I love all the different elements you are incorporating and I feel honoured that you wish to use a lot from my studio :)
    *huge big hugs* Good luck with this project. I will keep an eye on this page :D
    rnKEhBT.png