Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** Creations by masajo ** **NEW SERENDIPITY 5/9**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    That's lovely Masajo! Rec'd!
    Thank you Taryn, very much appreciated :D
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Great build Masajo :) Even before I read your information on the build I could see it had the feel of modern student housing . Off to rec :)
    xox Folly
    Very kind of you Folly, thank you, really pleased you think it looks right for a student house :D
    So Pretty! I Love the exterior design and the landscaping is just Gorgeous! Rec'd :)
    Hello Cath and welcome! Thank you very much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Looks wonderful! Rec'd :D
  • Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    lovely build. I really love the combo of the bright blue and black in the kitchen/dining area. The landscaping outside is beautiful, especially considering the budget.
  • Options
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Looks wonderful! Rec'd :D
    Hello MeaganJo and welcome! Thank you very much, so kind of you :D
    folala wrote: »
    lovely build. I really love the combo of the bright blue and black in the kitchen/dining area. The landscaping outside is beautiful, especially considering the budget.
    Very kind words folala, thank you so much :D Glad you like the landscaping on this budget, I had to use lots of hydrangeas at 1 simoleon each and nearly called it Hydrangea House :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    BrainstripBrainstrip Posts: 27 Member
    Wow! Your builds look fantastic! Great work! :D
    I'm Gus Rockman, a machinimator at BRAINSTRIP (http://brainstrip.tumblr.com) and staff at SimsFilmFest!
    Origin ID / Gallery: Brainstrip
  • Options
    es1290 wrote: »
    Wow! Your builds look fantastic! Great work! :D

Hello and welcome es1290, thank you very much for these kind words, much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Seascape

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8424233

A small beach bungalow built on my favourite EP, Island Paradise. A pleasure to build as I love the beautiful sea views and scenery here :)

Picture2_zps70b93458.jpg

Picture11_zps750f7055.jpg

Picture12_zpsafb34d3e.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Seascape is very nice beach home! :) The thatched textured roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the glass windows to create a very nice light filled sunny home. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst inside as well as enjoying looking out at the sea views. Very nice outdoors patio for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing in the rocking chairs enjoying the sea air and sunshine. It is great that you have the umbrella covered table and seats there for sims to enjoy eating a meal outdoors. The lemonade jug is nice there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room. The shade of blue you have used for the sofa and armchair looks calming and restful. Sims will enjoy sitting and resting there on the seats, with the nice flowers in the corner for them to see. The pattern that you have used for the curtains in the living and dining rooms is very nice! The kitchen is nice for sims to enjoy preparing meals in. The black colour of the kitchen counters looks very stylish and nice. The fruit bowl and life block on the counters are great kitchen touches for sims to see whilst they are cooking. Very nice dining area! It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in through the window. They will have great views whilst dining of what it happening on the water outdoors . The flower on the dining table is nice for sims to see when dining. Very nice master bedroom! Very nice patterning on the bed and the bedroom curtains! The type of bedside table lamps are very pretty. The pattern on the bathroom walls tiles is nice. Nice nursery for little sims to have fun playing with their toys and riding the rocking horse. The giraffe on the top of the dresser is cute!
    It is very nice seaside home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ooooooh! It is wonderful! Loving the beachy vibe! <3 That little sitting area outside looks so welcoming! Great job! Off to recommend on the other site.
  • Options
    Seascape is gorgeous, simple and elegant. Love the colours-i am obsessed with blue! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thank you very much dear Rose for your lovely words, you are so very kind. This beach home is indeed a very relaxing and peaceful one, I really enjoyed building this :D

Hello Yanti, you are very kind, thank you so much. I love beachy vibes too and really enjoy building by the sea :D

Thank you very much folala, so glad you like this. I have just been through all the BNS posts and liked all of yours so you should now be a member here :D
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Oops double post!
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Thank you very much folala, so glad you like this. I have just been through all the BNS posts and liked all of yours so you should now be a member here :D

Thank you a million times!!! That was really thoughtful.
    -from Member folala :D
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Masajo Who would not love to live in this lovely little bungalow over looking the water. Left a rec xox Folly
  • Options
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Masajo Who would not love to live in this lovely little bungalow over looking the water. Left a rec xox Folly
    I would love to live somewhere overlooking the sea, the fresh air would be so wonderful. Thank you very much Folly :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Serendipity

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8428545

Serendipity is my entry for BNS Challenge 'Returning Home'. This is quite a spacious modern house and has room for lots of additions and extras, as this was built with a tight budget.

Picture1_zps93f552ab.jpg

Picture13_zps5c3f42d9.jpg

Picture14_zps37f378d7.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Serendipity is a very nice home! :) The exterior of it is great! It looks great the type of and how you have done the windows! The large glass windows creates a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in and they would have great views of the outdoors through the windows. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the house on the edges of the footpath. The balcony is very nice! Very nice sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hanging chairs or on the pouf chairs there enjoying the sunshine. Very nice colours and patterns that you have used for the hanging chairs and pouf chairs. It looks great how you have done the garage as the ground level . Very nice living room area! It looks nice how you have placed the arm chairs and sofa in a semi circle, for sims to sit and chat together. The black and white colours and the patterning on both the living room and dining room seats looks very nice! Nice pattern on the circle floor mat. Very nice window dining area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst dining. The white curtains there look nice. The daffodil on the dining table is a nice touch. The green of the plant in the corner looks nice with the black and white of the furnishings. Very nice pattern that you have used for the walls of the staircase nook area! The green plant and light there are nice for sims to see when climbing up or coming down the stairs. Very nice bedroom! Nice texture that you have used for the walls, and the white colour of the bed, bedside lamps and the pouf stools looks very nice. Nice pattern on the tiling in the bathroom. It looks great how you have created the bathroom alcove using the half wall. The orange patterning of the towels there looks nice and the black of the bath tub looks great . Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there having a read of a book from the bookcase or use the computer at the desk. The wall paneling is very nice. Nice type of lamp that you have placed on the desk. Very nice staircase sitting nook. The green colour of the seat there looks nice.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much dear Rose for your lovely review and kindness. Your wonderful words are very much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I saw this house on the exchange and recommended immediately. Beautiful architecture and I love the decor! Great CASing! <3
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    I saw this house on the exchange and recommended immediately. Beautiful architecture and I love the decor! Great CASing! <3
    Thank you very much Yanti, really love CASing :D
    Amazing houses :)
    Hello and welcome Untrustedlife, thank you very much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Gorgeous!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Serendipity is Fabulous! I Love the exterior design and pretty landscaping. The interiors are very nicely done and certainly don't look *budget* at all. Rec'd :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Serendipity looks great. Super stylish! Rec'd
  • Options
    Gorgeous!
    Lovely of you to say, thank you :)
    Serendipity is Fabulous! I Love the exterior design and pretty landscaping. The interiors are very nicely done and certainly don't look *budget* at all. Rec'd :)
    Thank you so much, really pleased you like it :)
    Serendipity looks great. Super stylish! Rec'd
    Thank you very much, really kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top