Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ladydarkmoon24 Thank you's and gifts.

Comments

• Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    KBI619TYL.gif

rednenemon,
    Thank you for the beautiful Sailing Painting by A. Ship. I have the perfect spot for it in one of the homes I have made. Thinking about one of the houseboats I made recently to place it in and in another home that I have on land.

I love sail boats and the water.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    flower-thanks.jpg

Mikezumi,
    Thank you for the beautiful painting and the Mother Day wishes. I hope you have a wonderful week as well.

I have the perfect place in a med-evil home I am making right now for the picture you gifted me. I was looking at that one last night thinking that it would be perfect in the build I have been working on and was debating if I should buy it today just for the build.

I now know it should be in the build that I am finishing up right now in game. It will look wonderful there. :)

Thank you again :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPRwvdXpmfnrTrLiQ5cRgheZ6fQr4Xzx-8mopDl4jMXxRvuLw8

exotickitten,
    Thank you for the beautiful picture and Happy Mother's Day to you as well.
    The picture looks wonderful in my build I am working on right now and helped with reducing a set I have been working on for a bit now.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    showerjunglethank.png

ADWilson,
    Thank you for the Jungle Cheer. It is a wonderful picture and one I really do enjoy. It will look great in the children's room and in my exploration builds.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    A-gift-for-you-eie-tract-front.png

XxHannelorexX,
    Congrats on being the May Mob honoree.
    Again congrats on being May's Flash Mob honoree. This little gift is made especially for you.

Lot Name: Gifting Cottage
    Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8206048
    Pictures: roof_up_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thank-you.jpg

Foxlylox29,
    Thank you for the Branching Bird Wall Lamp and Bunny Clock Carlie. The gifts are very much appreciated and I was looking at that Branching Bird Wall Lamp yesterday and thinking how it would fit into a few builds that I want to make this month and a few that I made last month as well. I really appreciate both items and will put them to great use.
    You are really kind and sweet :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    TY51.jpg

JeremySims,
    Thank you for the QT Table Lamp. It is a really cute little lamp and will look great in my builds. Thank you for sharing your reward with me in Once Upon Time Contest. That means a lot and it brightened my day up. :)
  • Options
    JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited May 2014
    You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it.

Your Hansel and Gretel build looks like so much fun! The Katy Perry set goes perfectly with the theme. :P
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

xxtwilight19xx,
    Thank you for the B. Harvard's Water Collection Set. It is really cute and adorable. It will look great in upcoming builds.
    Just being there and listening helps.
    Thank you again.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Big-Hugs...-Thank-you_223.gif

exotickitten,
    Thank you for the Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing. I love it and can not wait to put it into nearly all my builds. My best friend and I were just looking at that the other day. We were talking about how our little tots would love that swing on the sims.
    When I received a gift and that it was the Solace Snubabunny Deluxe Baby Swing my eyes just went real big and bright. I was over excited and had to show it to my best friend that I am helping with her studies. She can not wait nor can I how it really works in game and now because of you I can really use an item I have wanted for my sims for a long time.
    Thank you again for the gift. It means more then you know. Thank you.
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited May 2014
    It's you're fault for not having a painting. :P
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It's you're fault for not having a painting. :P

Okay then I take the blame. Still I adore and love the swing seat either way :) I was thinking it will work great in a build I am going to work on today.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    il_fullxfull.224220910.jpg

angelette1,
    Thank you for the kind word and the Cinna-Sweet Hair Rolls. They are beautiful and my tots are going to love them. I am working on hanging in there that is for sure. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thank_you_002.gif

HadesDragones,

Thank you for the Crazy for Cuckoo and for hosting your contest. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    MonkeyThanks.gif

vampyrelucia,
    Thank you for the Banana Bulb. I love it and have great plans for this piece. It will go into my collection of monkeys really great. I have been collecting monkey items on here for some time now and each monkey piece just adds more to my game play.
    Thank you again for the Banana Bulb.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thank-you97.gif

itguyinsc,
    Thank you for choosing me as this weeks honoree contributor at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/6165/421332.page#12012996 I was so surprised when I woke up and logged on to find gifts in my mailbox telling me that I had been chosen for the recognition of my work.
    I love to come to your thread and share the pieces that I make and to browse through other fellow simmers work that is shared there. To go through and wRec, add to my favorites, and download pieces that catch my eye. I try to wRec all the work when I am there but at times miss one or two.
    Being elected this week's honoree brought a big smile to my face alone. Then to find a few items off my wish list in my box was even a bigger surprise. Thank you for the Vorn Bathtub, Williams Sconce, Brassworks Torchiere, & Hydrocombo Sink.
    They are going to look great in my builds.
    I want to say thank you again for choosing my work to be featured this week that means a lot to me :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    148586.gif

exotickitten,
    Thank you for hosting the Mother's Day Lottery. That was so much fun and a great way to show appreciation to all mum's that play The Sims 3. I loved the idea of sharing re-colors, builds, and gifts with other mums.
    I had a blast in the thread and can not wait until you host another event. If I had known events like yours and many others were going on in the sims 3 forums years ago I would of joined in the forums years back.
    The event alone was wonderful and then to win the lottery. I was not expecting to win the lottery and it was such a pleasant surprise to do such. Thank you for hosting the lottery as well. Thank you for helping me work towards the 2012 Completion set.
    Thank you for the chance to chose the items that I wanted to be gifted. I had put down actually two list of items and looked back and forth at them for a few minutes.
    Thank you for the chance to get Food Sample Sculpture, Jade Pagoda, India Inspirations Bedroom Set, & Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill. I know that my household when they log onto The Sims 3 on my computers are going to love the new additions to the game play. Especially the Grill.
    Thank you again for hosting the beautiful mother days event it really was wonderful and fun. Thank you for hosting the lottery which I was not expecting to win but when I did it brought a big smile to my face. Thank you so much for the great gifts they will be used in many builds and will add even more to the game play. Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    27012012124122.jpg
    Ashaela,
    Thank you so much for the India Inspiration- Silk Chiffon Sari Top. It is one of my favorite tops from the India Inspiration Collection :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thank_you_094.gif
    Snowmoon,
    Thank you for the India Inspiration- Orissa Sunset Vest. It works perfect in the wardrobe choices that my sims have available to them. :)

• Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited May 2014
    You are welcome, sweets.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thankyouALEcaronvinsonfairy-vi.gif
    fission63,
    Thank you for the Faire Wheel Barrow and Faire Vine Wall Sculpture. They are perfect for my builds. I love the faire collection items and how they work into the builds. :) These will add more of that faire touch to my builds :)
    Thank you again. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    RA-UniCircle1205-thankyou.gif
    Bookworm742,
    Thank you for the Beach Wedding Dress, Inevitable Pain High Heels, The Blake, & Understated. They are all beautiful pieces. :) Thank you again :)

• Options
    edited May 2014
    jennytru,
    I hope you enjoy your new garden. I wanted to make you something that would fit into your Neo-Dragon World and that all sims could enjoy. This little 20x30 Garden/Park should fit in perfect there. There is even an area for you plant what plants you want in it.
    I do have another gift coming your way so be on the watch out for it.

holiday_gift_purple.jpg
    CLICK GIFT BOX TO DOWNLOAD or CLICK HERE

LINK TO SLIDE SHOW - It was raining in the sims the day I took the pictures.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkk0Zp540IOvchOtqhE3pDlevjizhVNMRjEYgzSFwfNqoaY9Em

Happy Late Mother's Day
    Here is a recolor for Mother's Day

original.jpg

Mum's Delight - Down Load Here
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    il_fullxfull.256886509.jpg

Bookworm742,
    I love the Marino family and have added them into the household I am currently playing with in Riverview. This family will bring a new game play to my game since I have never played with either the plant sim or a mermaid. I can express my appreciation for this family you have made for me :) They are beautiful and will work wonderful.